Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[BR]DeeMoh's story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

[BR]DeeMoh's story Empty
PostSubject: [BR]DeeMoh's story   [BR]DeeMoh's story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:41 pm

yeah I am bored so I decided to tell my story like redbull and marwan Razz

so here it is:

My name is Dennis A.K.A. DeeMoh and I play SAMP since 2011 on 0.3c
I always played in freeroam servers with big jumps and stuff but I got Bored of that so I went to a DM server. I became a maniac killa [MK] it was a server with just 10 to 30 players and it was across the whole san andreas map. it took like an hour to find and kill someone :S. I did become helping admin in that server. but two weeks later my pc crashed Sad

I didn't re-instal samp on my new pc because my brother bought GTA 4 and I played that for a long time. after a lot of months I installed SAMP 0.3x and looked for DM servers, I saw los santos street wars and played for a while in grove ST families, I liked the server so I registerd. I made friends like daniela[A.K.A.]roxy and mister_oui then later I met [BR]redbull and [BR]gangsta_pavel and we became good friends!

when our stats got resetted I created an account on the forum and joined this great community! since half a month now im part of the BR family and I never want to leave this server, this might sound stupid but this server has... I dont know.... some kind of emotion, like great friends and enimies like best_killer people leaving like gangsta_pavel. I am happy to be a part of this server and the BR family!

So thanks guys for respecting me, thanks for this great community, and thanks for the epic times we are having together and I hope we'll only get more epic moments!

-- [BR]DeeMoh

Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

[BR]DeeMoh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BR]DeeMoh's story   [BR]DeeMoh's story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 am

Nice story Deemoh, and you right when u say this server has something special, i can't explain it but one thing is sure, i'll never leave it too ^^

+1 For your speech Bro Wink
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]Jay
Administrator
Administrator
[BR]Jay

In-game username : [BR]Jay

[BR]DeeMoh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BR]DeeMoh's story   [BR]DeeMoh's story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 am

+1

Nice Story bro.

Mister_Oui wrote:
Nice story Deemoh, and you right when u say this server has something special, i can't explain it but one thing is sure, i'll never leave it too ^^
agree
Back to top Go down
[BR]StrykeR.
Administrator
Administrator
[BR]StrykeR.

In-game username : [BR]StrykeR

[BR]DeeMoh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BR]DeeMoh's story   [BR]DeeMoh's story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:06 am

Nice Story DeeMoh Keep Playing As Much As You Can. +1
Mister_Oui wrote:
+1 For your speech Bro Wink
agree with Oui.
Back to top Go down
http://[img]http://images.cooltext.com/2974044.gif[/img]
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

[BR]DeeMoh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BR]DeeMoh's story   [BR]DeeMoh's story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 am

The server really has something that others dont.

Glad you guys agree!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[BR]DeeMoh's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BR]DeeMoh's story   [BR]DeeMoh's story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BR]DeeMoh's story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Everything and Nothing-
Jump to: