Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Admins and the BR Members

Go down 
+10
hamzaxel
Gangsta_Pavel
[BR]ShopenZ
DeeMoh
Pepsi.Cola
[BR]NWA[JG]
[BR]Jay
[BR]Jachin
Mister_Oui
[BR]RedBuLL
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

The Admins and the BR Members Empty
PostSubject: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Idk why I made this Topic, but im really bored today. So I comment every Player I know here, and tell, what do I think about them
If you want, you can also comment some Players or Admins...

Faqahat: He is our Owner from this great Server. We have much Fun with him. Last time, I never saw him. He is our Pro AFKer. But he is a great Owner and thank you, for opening this Server

Marwan: Marwan is the funniest Guy I ever seen. I respect him, because he started with Level 1 and now he is Rcon Admin and Level 5. In the Server, all have much Fun with him. He is one of the best Admins I ever seen. Thank you

Pranesh: Haha our Pran. I like him. He is the hardest Admin I ever seen after PK. But he do his Job and thats good. We need him in the Server.
If Faqa is off, he is our second Owner. And he do his Job very well. And the best thing: He is a real hard Pro Killer. 18+ Ratio. omg, mine is 1.50 xD. And I was really surprised, when I heard, that Pran applied 4 Times for BR, and now Level 4 Admin and second Owner. GOOD JOB

PK: PK is too a hard Admin like Pran, and thats good. He is Pro in killing and the events he made, were very cool. If he join the Server, he clean the Servee from Hackers. He ban every Hacker he found in the Server. Old member and nice Admin

Yahya: Yahya is our new account Manager and a great Admin. If you need something, just ask him, he helps you everytime. Thats why I like him so much Very Happy . Keep it up, Homie Smile

Roxy: Roxy is great. I am really surprised of her. She started in January to play in the Server I think. She worked hard, to get into BR. Her first BR Apply got accepted. And after that, Admin Applications opened. I applied and got accepted. Roxy too. Roxy working hard for Promotions and keep the server free from Hacker. Last week, she got Level 3. Congratz from me. Thats why I love her so much. He worked very hard for that and thats great

Jachin: He is our new BR member. He improved his skills and helps me to kick Hackers. He is very active and I think he need a Admin Promotion

Wes Pro: Wes is very funny. He got Level 2 last time. Idk how lol. But he is a good Admin, and Pro Hacker Kicker xD. Keep it up bro

Jay: We have lot of Fun in the Server. He report every Hacker he see, and he is very active too. Jay is a good friend and Pro Killer

Mister Oui: Haha a real Pro. A hard Killer and funny Bro. He joined BR clan, left it, and joined again. -____- . I hope, he become Admin soon

NWA: He was inactive long time. But now, be is back. He was a Pro Member and Admin. Hope to cya in game soon

Robin Vinci: I know him, since I play in the Server. He is Pro Killer amd Pro NRRRRRG Stunter. Funny Admin and he make his Job very well.

Stryker: He is a really nice and funny Guy. I think he need a Promotion to Level 3. He is a Pro killer and Pro Stunter. Good one

Deemoh: Very Happy sorry, that I forgot you, but you are very important and a great BR Member. Pro Skills and we have much Fun in the Server. I think you should be Admin, cuz you are ready for that Job and I enjoy everytime, when we are playing together in the Server

Viper: Well Viper, he is a really nice and funny Bro. He was an old old old Friend and Admin. I liked him very much. But then, he left Server (or was inactive) and I was very sad. But then, some day, he joined the Server, and he was back. I was so happy. But Faqa didn't gave him his Admin Lvl back. idk why. But we have much much much Fun in the Server, and you are a very nice Bro

Axel: Sorry, I forgot you, but you are too very important for me. I like you, because you are very friendly, funny and always in good mood. You are a new BR member, and you have PRO Skills. I Hope, you join our Admin Team anytime. So Thank you for all my Bro...

Guiseppe: Gui is a new BR member and nice Bro here. I was very happy, when I saw you in BR Clan. YOu are also Pro Member with Pro Skills and together, we can kill everyone. We are a good team and Pro Stunters. Thank you, that I can play with you in the Server. I enjoy every minute with you IG Very Happy

[BR]RudezBwoi: Well Rudez, you are a friendy, funny and Pro Player. I was really surprised and happy, when you joined admin team. But now, you are demoted for abusing cmds Sad . But im not angry or some shit, everyone can happen that, but +1 for you, Thank you for the good time, and hope to cya IG soon Bro Very Happy

Maybe I forgot some members. If I forgot anyone, write a Reply. You can also comment the Admins and BR members. Best Regards RedBuLL

Last edited by [BR]RedBuLL on Fri May 31, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Maybe we can reply this topic by talkin about you Wink

Agree with all you said , ALL !

RedBull : He's a pro player and needs an admin promotion cause he makes a good work in the serrver, always funny time with him so dont change and c ya in game Bro Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]Jachin
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Jachin

In-game username : [BR]Jachin

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:23 pm

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
Idk why I made this Topic
Why? xD

lol! , Thank you Bro.

Agree with all you said.

I thought of making similer topic but you r faster than me. Razz

Mister_Oui wrote:
RedBull : He's a pro player and needs an admin promotion cause he makes a good work in the serrver, always funny time with him so dont change and c ya in game Bro Wink
agree Good luck

And Good One BRO.

Back to top Go down
[BR]Jay
Administrator
Administrator
[BR]Jay

In-game username : [BR]Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Nice Post Bully. Good One

Mister_Oui wrote:

agree
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Nice Bull Good Job
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Thank you Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]Jachin
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Jachin

In-game username : [BR]Jachin

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Pepsi.Cola wrote:
What about me? Sad

You are not a BR member man....... Neutral
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Well I guess im not important enough Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:30 pm

DeeMoh wrote:
Sorry Bro, forgot you, but it's fixed now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:03 pm

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
DeeMoh wrote:
Sorry Bro, forgot you, but it's fixed now Very Happy
thanks for the nice words homie!
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Thank you for your nice words Bull , appreciate it .
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [BR]Gangsta_Pavel

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Mister_Oui wrote:

+1.
Back to top Go down
hamzaxel
Premium Member
Premium Member
hamzaxel

In-game username : loling

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm

Gangsta_Pavel wrote:
Mister_Oui wrote:

+1.
LaL gangsta, I didn't forgot you, but you are not BR or Admin anymore, but you know, that you are the best Nab ever
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

In-game username : [BR]RudezBwoi

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:36 pm

Guess i aint important either haha
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:42 pm

you forgot about me LOL Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
[BR]Viper
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Say something about me
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:44 pm

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
Idk why I made this Topic, but im really bored today. So I comment every Player I know here, and tell, what do I think about them

Faqahat: He is our Owner from this great Server. We have much Fun with him. Last time, I never saw him. He is our Pro AFKer. But he is a great Owner and thank you, for opening this Server

Marwan: Marwan is the funniest Guy I ever seen. I respect him, because he started with Level 1 and now he is Rcon Admin and Level 5. In the Server, all have much Fun with him. He is one of the best Admins I ever seen. Thank you

Pranesh: Haha our Pran. I like him. He is the hardest Admin I ever seen after PK. But he do his Job and thats good. We need him in the Server.
If Faqa is off, he is our second Owner. And he do his Job very well. And the best thing: He is a real hard Pro Killer. 18+ Ratio. omg, mine is 1.50 xD. And I was really surprised, when I heard, that Pran applied 4 Times for BR, and now Level 4 Admin and second Owner. GOOD JOB

PK: PK is too a hard Admin like Pran, and thats good. He is Pro in killing and the events he made, were very cool. If he join the Server, he clean the Servee from Hackers. He ban every Hacker he found in the Server. Old member and nice Admin

Yahya: Yahya is our new account Manager and a great Admin. If you need something, just ask him, he helps you everytime. Thats why I like him so much Very Happy . Keep it up, Homie Smile

Roxy: Roxy is great. I am really surprised of her. She started in January to play in the Server I think. She worked hard, to get into BR. Her first BR Apply got accepted. And after that, Admin Applications opened. I applied and got accepted. Roxy too. Roxy working hard for Promotions and keep the server free from Hacker. Last week, she got Level 3. Congratz from me. Thats why I love her so much. He worked very hard for that and thats great

Jachin: He is our new BR member. He improved his skills and helps me to kick Hackers. He is very active and I think he need a Admin Promotion

Wes Pro: Wes is very funny. He got Level 2 last time. Idk how lol. But he is a good Admin, and Pro Hacker Kicker xD. Keep it up bro

Jay: We have lot of Fun in the Server. He report every Hacker he see, and he is very active too. Jay is a good friend and Pro Killer

Mister Oui: Haha a real Pro. A hard Killer and funny Bro. He joined BR clan, left it, and joined again. -____- . I hope, he become Admin soon

NWA: He was inactive long time. But now, be is back. He was a Pro Member and Admin. Hope to cya in game soon

Robin Vinci: I know him, since I play in the Server. He is Pro Killer amd Pro NRRRRRG Stunter. Funny Admin and he make his Job very well.

Stryker: He is a really nice and funny Guy. I think he need a Promotion to Level 3. He is a Pro killer and Pro Stunter. Good one

Deemoh: Very Happy sorry, that I forgot you, but you are very important and a great BR Member. Pro Skills and we have much Fun in the Server. I think you should be Admin, cuz you are ready for that Job and I enjoy everytime, when we are playing together in the Server

Viper: Well Viper, he is a really nice and funny Bro. He was an old old old Friend and Admin. I liked him very much. But then, he left Server (or was inactive) and I was very sad. But then, some day, he joined the Server, and he was back. I was so happy. But Faqa didn't gave him his Admin Lvl back. idk why. But we have much much much Fun in the Server, and you are a very nice Bro

Maybe I forgot some members. If I forgot anyone, write a Reply. You can also comment the Admins and BR members. Best Regards RedBuLL
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:45 pm

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
[BR]RedBuLL wrote:

Viper fixed
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [BR]Gangsta_Pavel

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:54 pm

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
Gangsta_Pavel wrote:
Mister_Oui wrote:

+1.
LaL gangsta, I didn't forgot you, but you are not BR or Admin anymore, but you know, that you are the best Nab ever
haha !lal man ty very much,and u r the best nab fo me too!(Who don't know:we with Redbull began to use word "Nab" in meaning Best Friend Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Viper, Axel and Guiseppe fixed

Some words about you are added in my Post. Sorry, that I forgot you. We have so much Members xD
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

In-game username : [BR]RudezBwoi

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:36 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:41 pm

YungCupidLad wrote:
Sad

Sorry Bro, You are also fixed in my Post now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Admins and the BR Members   The Admins and the BR Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Admins and the BR Members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next