Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)

Go down 
+7
Gangsta_Pavel
[BR]StrykeR.
Mister_Oui
[BR]Robin_Vinci
[BR]Yahya__
Maro
[BR]ShopenZ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Empty
PostSubject: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:28 pm

This post is not report .

So like someone of you know i catch [M4]clan to hack last night . Before that many times i received reports about them which ignored. Last night to the airport we prepared some duels [BR] vs [M4] , we was 5 [BR] members and two [M4]( me and Stryker vs Hyper and Kalipso) Soon before the duel begin someone start spawning cars (pic 1) , Hyper was kicked by (timeout)soon everything started , just one [M4] and 5 [BR] in the whole airport .
The hacker spawn cars 3 times and i already had an idea , i tell to Stryker to watch one of the [BR] members and i was ready to concentrate .Everyone started to wonder who's doing that. After third spawn i kick 2 new players randomly from the server to show in that hacker i'm idiot . Fast after that , thinking i will kick all players he start spawning again and in this moment i kick [M4]Kalipso.....in the middle of this hack everything disappeared . I'am noob admin but not stupid . Hyper was IG coming to duel and ask me ''why you do that?''....i answer him ''wrong ID'' trying to hide my doubts .
PIC 1
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-31

After all that , the second is the HH from Hyper in our duel . When the duel become they start both shooting Stryker and i concentrating my shoot into Hyper with weap m4 . You can how many bullets i spend of him (pic 2/3) and when his armor was down , his blood did not move after more then 100 bullets and keep shooting . Kalipso died and Stryker also , but his blood didnt move . I start making SS , but later....i got kicked by (timeout) . All the time i hear it the cambans until my (timeout) , but not from me . I get my hits after Kalipso and Stryker died . When i start typing ''kick'' was mine (timeout) .
I want Mister to translate for me this ''Quoi tu ne dis rien ?'' exactly what it means .

You can see blood also .
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-32
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-33

We all know about the teleports right? Without writing unnecessary .
This is not report i like this guys(friendly) , but they are hacker and no one will convince me otherwise.
They was both banned if i was...........they should be very thankful . I don't get any side....because is easy for me to be focused .
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Great Post roxy but you need more evidence
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:53 pm

blood can't proof he got hh, could be he is lagging :v
anyway, did i just see that axel wanted to join M4??
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:55 pm

lol there always hack whole M4 does but nobody believed me
Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:01 pm

French traduction for M4 MEMBERS (daniela asked me to translate guys....)

Certains d'entre vous savent que j'ai attrapé le clan M4 en train de tricher hier.
La nuit derniere on a preparé un duel entre le clan m4 et le clan BR a l'aeroport.

5 BR / 2 M4

Avant que le duel commence quelqu'un a fait appraitre une voiture (image1) Hyper a été kické (temps ecoulé) avant que tout commence . donc il restait uniquement 1m4 ET 5br a l'aeroport.

Le hacker a fait apparaitre des voitures 3 fois et j'avais deja mon idée.... jai demandé a stryker de regarder un des members BR et je me concentrais.... Tou le monde se demandait qui a fait ca !!!

Apres la 3eme apparition de voitures jai kiké deux nouveaux joueur du server au hasard pour montrer au tricheur que j'etais idiot, pour qu'il refasse apparaitre des voitures...

Rapidement apres ca , je pensais que j'allais kiker tous les joueurs du server et le tricheur a refait apparaitre des voitures. a ce moment la jai kiké M4 Kalipso et toutes les voitures ont disparu.... !! je suis peut etre admin debutante mais pas stupide.....

Hyper etait en jeu et me demandait pourquoi jai fait ca ?? Je lui ai repondu que je m'etais trompé dans le ID pour cacher mes doutes.....

Quoi, Tu ne dis rien ? << What, you dont say anything ???
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Dont ban Kalipso please, he has the solution to my graphic problem...
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:12 pm

The thing i see proof it , but i need more proofs for calling admin to ban , otherwise they was banned .

If you some one see this hackers please ban them , but use /aka first..... you will be suprised . i know that without this function .

STRYker and Frankestain or whatever is his name . Cars spawn , ammo hack , /goto ...........who know how much more . (BRUNO is not one of them)

and Syazwan

Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-34Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-35
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-36
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-38
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-39

Syazwan
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-40
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-41
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-42
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-43
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Sa-mp-44

Back to top Go down
[BR]StrykeR.
Administrator
Administrator
[BR]StrykeR.

In-game username : [BR]StrykeR

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Ye kalipso spawn car , when roxy kick him then car spawn was stopped, but im not sure about Hyper maybe hack or maybe lag ... or ye Syazwan hack not lag and STRYker And Frankestien they both abuse at my familt and they both are from India. I kicked them so many times but they make too many acc's and come again..
Kalipso Hack:
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Eak3gy
Hyper Whats This?
Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) 33vewl0
Back to top Go down
http://[img]http://images.cooltext.com/2974044.gif[/img]
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [BR]Gangsta_Pavel

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:21 pm

I think it's time to take action.
Back to top Go down
hamzaxel
Premium Member
Premium Member
hamzaxel

In-game username : loling

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:50 pm

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
did i just see that axel wanted to join M4??
the hell .3weeks ago i started playing LSSW ,i wasnt even know M4 is a clan and i never think to join them.

i joined BR cuz mmore than 4guys invite me to apply to BR and i find it friendly clan.and i will help my clan mates everytimes to pwne varios clans and guys.thats all story and about M4 i never and will never think to join it.

M4 was PMing me yesterday to tell all they wasnt hacking.but when i said no ,there friend Mister_Oui start insult me :/

@RoXy
also Mister_oui is hax0r i will post proofs likely tmrw cuz now i m Away,may they use same hack cuz they are friends
just turn you fraps on and track them i m sure you will get proofs asap
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:21 am

STRYKER KNOW THE TRUTH MR HAMZA AXEL, HE TOLD YOU TO STOP NSULTING PEOPLE IN FRENCH, HE WAS IN GAME WITH US AND HYPER UZI SO STOP BULLHITTIN MY LIL INTERNET GANGSTA.

YO YOU JUST ANOTHER MISTER_OUI HATER CAUSE EVERYBODY TALK ABOUT ME , YOU RE JUST JALOUS PLAYER HATER!

DONT HATE OUI CAUSE YOU AINT OUI GODAMN IT !

AND YOU CAN STILL MAKIN YOUR FAGS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AHAHAH I WAS D-E-A-D ON YOU PORR ASS CHANEL NOOB

BUY A LIFE BYE
Back to top Go down
hamzaxel
Premium Member
Premium Member
hamzaxel

In-game username : loling

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:50 am

LoL i will never talk or care about what you say
Back to top Go down
HPM4

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Slt tout le monde, c'est seulement aujourd'hui que j'ai vue ce topic donc désolé pour tout ce retard ^^.
Pour le 1er screen de Roxy >>> nous (Moi et Kalipso) voulons faire un duel contre 2 BR donc je ne vois pas l'utilité de spawné des voitures dans un duel en+ devant 2 ou 3 admins qui surveillent le duel surtout qu'on sait trés bien que les BR attendent qu'on fasse une simple érreur et qu'ils nous bannent du serveur nous sommes pas aussi idiots que sa hein Razz.

Pour le 2éme et 3éme screen >>> Loool Roxy sa prouve que tu ne connais pas toutes les fonctions de SA-MP xD....regarde prés de mon pseudo il y a la petite montre de sable qui prouve que soit je lag ou j'ai fais ESC (pause) ou que c'est toi qui lag...et moi je dirais que c'été toi qui a lagué parceque Axel et stryker m'ont bien vue que je te tiré dessu et toi tu tirais sur le vent et aprés tu as Crash (Timeout).

Bref ces screens montrent absoluement rien....Que des simples screens je dirais.

@ Stryker >>>>> je veux bien savoir quel date ce joueur a fait ce report sur moi...
@ Lol Gangsta tu es toujour là ? j'ai aimé ton discours la dérniére fois, tu m'a fait pitier ^^.
Ps 1 : Merci à Mister_Oui pour la traduction !!!!!!!!!!!
Ps 2 : this is what I did when I was banned by PK >>> http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1rmKOWwJdEkkoXIztmLpocABZt299b

Last edited by HPM4 on Thu May 23, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Hyper_Maximum ENGLISH TRADUCTION :

Hi everybody, i 've seen this topic only today so sorry for my late reply ^^

For the first Roxy'screen >> Me and kalipso wanted make a duel against 2 BR so i dont understand why we would spawned cars in a duel with 2 admins who checkin if we cheat or no.

I know Admins are watching us everyday, they wait that we do a mistake to bann us, we are not stupids....

For the 2nd et 3rd screens >> Roxy , we have the proof that u dont know the samp commands XD. Look near my name in the pic, there is the time icon, it poofs that maybe i was laggin or maybe i typed 'pause', but my opinion is : you were laggin cause axel and stryker saw me when i was shooting you. You shot me but u didnt touch me, then u crashed....

Whatever, all these screensh proof nothing.....

Stryker >>> i wanna know the day when this player made a report on me....
Gangsta, you still here ? i loved what you said the last time, i wanted to cry, pitty^^

Back to top Go down
[BR]Jachin
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Jachin

In-game username : [BR]Jachin

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Hmmm....

Last edited by [BR]Jachin on Thu May 23, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:01 pm

lol i already traducted it .....
Back to top Go down
[BR]Jachin
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Jachin

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:01 pm

HPM4 wrote:
Google Translation:
Hi everyone, it is only now that I saw this thread so sorry for the delay ^ ^.
For the first screen Roxy >>> We (Me and Kalipso) want to duel against 2 BR so I do not see the usefulness of spawnéd cars in a duel in front + 2 or 3 admins who monitor the duel especially that we know very well that we expect BR make a simple mistake and that we bannent server we are not as stupid as his huh.

For the 2nd and 3rd screen >>> Loool its Roxy proves that you do not know all the functions of SA-MP xD .... looks near my nickname there is little sand clock showing that either I or lag j 'I do ESC (pause) or that it is you who lag ... and I would say it was you who Lagué' cause stryker have Axel and good for me that I shot you and you dessu you pulled on wind after you Crash (Timeout).

In short these screens show absolutely nothing .... What I would say simple screens.

@ Stryker >>>>> I want to know what time the player has this report on me ...
Lol @ Gangsta Still you're there? I liked your speech last time you made ​​me pitier ^ ^.
Ps 1: Thanks for the translation Mister_Oui!!!!
2 ps: this is what I did when i was banned by PK >>> (link)
No other players are there in that car spawn area othere than you,Kalipso & BR(5 members). From that 7 players, 1 must have have done this. (I trust BR)

Last edited by [BR]Jachin on Thu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:03 pm

typical french, not wanting to speak english, even when they can.

ik ga toch ook geen nederlands lullen?!
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:07 pm

DeeMoh wrote:

they aren't french but Algerian lol
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Mister_Oui wrote:
DeeMoh wrote:

they aren't french but Algerian lol

so what? they talk french on an international forum, its just not right...
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Mister_Oui is their official traductor lol
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

M4.......we know what is the truth , i'am lame admin or ........

i can wait
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Mister_Oui wrote:
Mister_Oui is their official traductor lol

whatever you say [M4]mister_oui
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Mister_Oui B A L L A S !
Back to top Go down
[BR]Jachin
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Jachin

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Mister_Oui wrote:
Mister_Oui B A L L A S !

[BALLAS]Mister_Oui????? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)   Info about [M4]clan (Hacking) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info about [M4]clan (Hacking)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next