Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)

Go down 
+6
[BR]ShopenZ
[BR]ChronicZ
[BR]The_Pranesh
[BR]Yahya__
[BR]RedBuLL
[BR]Viper
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]Viper
Premium Member
Premium Member

C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Empty
PostSubject: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 am

If you are going to rate your C-bug from 0 to 10 get this:
You need to shoot 7 bullets in half second for 10 rate.
For 9 rate, 7 bullets in 1 second.
For 8 rate, 7 bullets in 1,5 second.
For 7 rate, 7 bullets in 2 seconds.
For 6 rate, 7 bullets in 2,5 seconds.
For 5 rate, 7 bullets in 3 seconds.
For 4 rate,7 bullets in 3,5 seconds.
For 3 rate, 7 bullets in 4 seconds.
For 2 rate, 7 bullets in 4,5 seconds.
For 1 rate, 7 bullets in 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:50 am

No one can shoot 7 bullets in 1 second man
Back to top Go down
[BR]Viper
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 pm

CoRz can.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:33 am

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
No one can shoot 7 bullets in 1 second man
corz can, u know its sounds like using deagle in passenger seat :v
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:20 am

just i wanna say i dont care about the time you take its just waste of ammo

for example you have just 7 bullets and u have to kill a player with ping 250 and if you use rapid fire i can bet u can just get a shot or two which sux i see that how any bullets you take to kill a nub

thats all this is useless and rapid fire is based on fps i a player has low fps he cant do it
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Nobody can shoot 7 bullets in half a second,pointless topic lol,Yes exactly,what Pranesh said.
It doesn't matter how fast you can c-bug,if you can't hit anybody with it,what's the point then?
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 pm

I can't C-bug
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:31 pm

With tec you can't
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:31 am

[BR]ChronicZ wrote:
Nobody can shoot 7 bullets in half a second,pointless topic lol,Yes exactly,what Pranesh said.
It doesn't matter how fast you can c-bug,if you can't hit anybody with it,what's the point then?

you said nub corz can get all bulets in 0.8 secs huh? tell him to make his fps limit to 25 and then shoot all bullets in 2 secs also just cause of fps this happens i dont care and corni is the best guy in BR whom cbug i liked Smile he gets bullet on opponent not in air
Back to top Go down
[BR]Viper
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:40 am

Pra dude CoRz is pro pro pro,....
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 am

[BR]Viper wrote:

he lost with armr armr armr now he is nab nab naband he rages lagger lagger lagger
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:54 pm

[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
[BR]Viper wrote:

he lost with armr armr armr now he is nab nab naband he rages lagger lagger lagger

If you bring the entire BR against with him with all kind of weapons, he can still beat it you know? Him, $4MI and someone else were really the top-dogs in DMing because of their lag shooting and C-bugging skills.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:32 am

PK wrote:
[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
[BR]Viper wrote:

If you bring the entire BR against with him with all kind of weapons, he can still beat it you know? Him, $4MI and someone else were really the top-dogs in DMing because of their lag shooting and C-bugging skills.
yea, corz is toooo damn pro :v

Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:38 am

hahahahah u dont know that croz can just defeat player who have low ping like robin and all like these if you take yahya he will be very tesnsed how to defeat such a lagger
and when we dueled me in a 5 round deagle match he lost with 3-0 and the he started shouting lagger get ping 50-60 then duel
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CoRz
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
CoRz

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:03 am

It is possible. I have around 35-50 FPS, even when I drop below 30 I manage to get about four bullets at least, it's all about technique and training. I can kill high pingers. I struggle with 300 pingers, especially when their ping is jumping from 300-700 and the hitbox is constantly changing, therefore it's merely unlikely any Cbugging shots will hit. You are pretty deluded mate, go train.

I am not going to boast about myself and say I'm fucking beast and shit, because there's much better people than me in SA:MP. But Pranesh, can't touch this shit Wink

Can't touch tits.....

HAMMER TIME.

-- EDIT: Here's some trivial information, I raped Pranesh in a duel on AAD 2-0.

You never have beat me 3-0, perhaps you beat me three times but I always killed you the following duel. I can never win them all.

-- EDIT V2 OF DOOM: Players who complain about CBUG and neglect it are the people who are unable to perform the bug. - CoRz

Also, why are people calling me corni?
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:58 am

i agrre with all the things u said i accept that i lost 2-0 and now be a man corz dont lie u also know that u lost 3-0 and then i left cause it was a 5 match duel
corni is cornicZ not u
Back to top Go down
CoRz
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
CoRz

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Never happened, you did kill me three times. But it wasn't a clean sheet.
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:16 pm

[JG]Yeahright[BR] wrote:
No body can shoot 7 bullets in 0.5 sec u know

A guy hit the record of 0.3 and you're telling me 0.5 isn't possible? Facepalm.
And guys, lag is a SAMP sync problem. Why don't you try going on a server that ALMOST share the same ping or a good ping for you two (two, not where only YOU can be good for) and see the match?

Corey has been training long time, veteran to understand the techniques of DMing more than (no offense) most of the guys here who go on their signatures like "Pro DMer" "best sniper" etc.

He understands almost every single little frame about DMing and weaponry. I understand every single little frame about San Andreas physics (a bit of Vice City). Being a good DMer requires those understandings, but as a stunter physics are required (if not, this wasn't going to be discovered CLICK ME).

As for physics - let's start with single player; The difference with other GTA games is it's air resistance. Try bumping a bike and flipping in VC and do the same in SA. Realize this gravitational force that you can feel while flipping? It's the same thing with grenades. It's also why throwing grenade ranges were VERY limited in Vice City. Meanwhile, you can throw them to phewwwwww distances in SA. Bullets do have the resistance as calculated by it's programmers of (0.664x10^23). Depending on the rate and accuracy of the weapon Rockstar Games made - you'll have to multiply it's power by the number above and then divide the result by two. Take the first 2 digits, and bam. That's how effective it is with lag shooting.

As calculated, those will be the best against lag shooting (explosives and such weapons will not be included).

1. Minigun
2. M4
3. Combat Shotgun
4. AK47
5. Desert Eagle
6. Shotgun
7. Tec9
8. Sawn-off Shotgun (1 User only/2 bullets)
9. County Rifle
10. AK47

^Each version that has a sync fix in it of SA-MP (more updates) you raise the last digit from the formula by one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

PK The Video is probably the best SA-MP video I've ever saw those guys are professionals
Back to top Go down
[BR]Viper
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:36 pm

mARWAN LINK FOR THAT MOD ON SINGTRUE PLZZ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)   C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-bugs(I think this needs to be sticky in join app)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: General Information-
Jump to: