Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams  Empty
PostSubject: Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams    Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:22 pm

I just thought it would be cool to play with your friends in your own private gang

First they would have to be a leader
Clan name
Spawn point
Skin id
What vehicle you would have at spawn
What weapons your clan have, equal to other gangs
Max number of players in a clan, say 1-10 or maybe lower depends..

Now if this suggestion was to get through then you would need to have a certain about of members willing to join say 3-4 members to start

Another thing you would need is make sure nobody can join unless the leader invites them

Also Make sure the spawn point is not close to another gangs spawn point

2nd Suggestion

Ok a lot of people on the sever have maybe heard me complain about grenades when they is about ten groves throwing grenades it gets annoying instant death, i thought if we balance teams, say we only let 5 groves 5 bikers 5 skaters ect.. Therefore we have a range of players and no one will be outnumbered.

I don't know if any of this is possible to script however i hope others support my idea if you like them and i hope scripters will take this into consideration and get this on the server

Thanks, Corey
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams    Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Yah I like this suggestion. Maybe have commands like ...

/groups(Show list of groups_

/creategroup (Group Name)
The leader can set the colour,and the spawn...(/groupcolor and /groupspawn)?
Then friends and others can do (/groupjoin or /groupleave)
Of course whats a group without its chat...(/groupchat) or (/gc)

but anyway,yah this would be an awesome addition to have...
Keep up the good work Boots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams    Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks I like the group idea as well
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[JG]Irfan[BR]
Administrator
Administrator
[JG]Irfan[BR]

In-game username : [JG]Irfan[BR]

PostSubject: Re: Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams    Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:33 am

cool man!
+1 from me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xdrworld.co.cc/

PostSubject: Re: Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams    Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 am

Nades are not here any more so that suggestions doesn't matter no more
Thanks for the rep
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams    Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Gangs - invite only gangs and Grove st grenades and balancing teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: