Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Something bad is gonna happend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lugi

Something bad is gonna happend Empty
PostSubject: Something bad is gonna happend   Something bad is gonna happend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Pranesh insulted me for no reason and when i insulted him back he rangebanned me. Because of that something very bad will happend to this server tomorrow.

Be prepared to trace my ip Very Happy

Also i am going to publish pranesh personal information like i did with Daniel__ aka best_killer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something bad is gonna happend   Something bad is gonna happend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:18 pm

lugi relax man dont need another daniel noob iv already gave that info you gave us to the FBI for personal hacking uses dont make me add you man and if you just got banned for insulting you will be unbanned thats not a good banning reason so relax
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Something bad is gonna happend   Something bad is gonna happend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 pm

I told you that dont talk about best killer and still you asked when u met him and so on but after i remembred that you are that guy who tryed to hack the rcon once and i insulted r u sure i just said i dont wanna talk is that insult i dont think and as per as about the personal info i dont wanna say anything about it aas its ur wish wht will ppl do of it
Back to top Go down
Lugi

PostSubject: Re: Something bad is gonna happend   Something bad is gonna happend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Quote :
i insulted r u sure i just said i dont wanna talk is that insult i dont think

You said exactly this "stfu lugi".

Quote :
about the personal info i dont wanna say anything about it aas its ur wish wht will ppl do of it
maybe i should search and find some dating sites on google and publish ur info and choose a fake pic of a hot girl ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Something bad is gonna happend   Something bad is gonna happend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:56 am

Lugi wrote:
Quote :
i insulted r u sure i just said i dont wanna talk is that insult i dont think

You said exactly this "stfu lugi".

Quote :
about the personal info i dont wanna say anything about it aas its ur wish wht will ppl do of it
maybe i should search and find some dating sites on google and publish ur info and choose a fake pic of a hot girl ? Very Happy

man if u think i insulted you then i am sorry for that but if you wanna do that getting info of mine and posting on google some where but sry dude i dont wanna report you to FBI head who is my neighbour hood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something bad is gonna happend   Something bad is gonna happend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something bad is gonna happend
Page 1 of 1