Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx

Go down 
+3
[BR]NWA[JG]
[BR]MP5
[BR]iNeXx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[BR]iNeXx
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]iNeXx

In-game username : [BR]iNeXx

LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Empty
PostSubject: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Here I Make This Very Happy Hope U Like It ...

LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx PAkWk
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [CoRz]

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 pm

You bitch ass fake motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
[BR]iNeXx
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]iNeXx

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Hey Calm Down !! Yup Its Fake ...
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 pm

[BR]MP5 wrote:
You bitch ass fake motherfucker.
What Fake??
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:54 am

The pic!IneXx im owner of that server!
Back to top Go down
[BR]iNeXx
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]iNeXx

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 am

OMG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:57 am

Im owner of server crazybob server 1 and crazybob server 3 (crazybob server 3 is locked)
Back to top Go down
[BR]iNeXx
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]iNeXx

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:59 am

Idk I Found It On Facebook And I Edit It And Put It Here ...
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:01 pm

[BR]MP5 wrote:
Im owner of server crazybob server 1 and crazybob server 3 (crazybob server 3 is locked)
Dude dont be a noob the owner Crazy bob servers is Crazybob lawl and the 4 server was your that you Opened in your home host Razz
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:02 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
[BR]iNeXx
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]iNeXx

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:08 pm

IneXx STFU i still don't understand why Faqahat no*b promoted you to admin level 8 and now ur demoted you son of bitch!
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Faqahat gots server lvl 78/100 it's realy big lvl and there are no good admins!Great server but Faqahat don't knows how to use it!
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:38 pm

[BR]MP5 wrote:
Faqahat gots server lvl 78/100 it's realy big lvl and there are no good admins!Great server but Faqahat don't knows how to use it!
Yes sir Still Running like a Noob Win 15 Mounths not like other shits oped for 4 mounths hah learn somthing from me noob
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:43 pm

You nide some good admins!
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:44 pm

I only play this server cuz it's best
DM server in world
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Less Admins Make The Server Good We are not like others who haev 15 players and have 8-10 Admin LOL . Admins Are the one who controle the server and the less controlers the better the Server
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

And if you think you are good enough to Be Admin in here then listen
You are very unskilled disrespectful noob guy who cant Speak proper english and Insult others For Nothing . Also you are a biggest lier . You said you donated Right Where is it show me the receipt and Gime the transaction id ? . Also Learn to use Forum BB Codes
Back to top Go down
[BR]Slava_Chernous
[BR]Slava_Chernous

In-game username : [BR]Dark_Avenger[JG]

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
You are very unskilled disrespectful noob guy who cant Speak proper english and Insult others For Nothing . Also you are a biggest lier . You said you donated Right Where is it show me the receipt and Gime the transaction id ? . Also Learn to use Forum BB Codes
man, Faq is right. I'm also don't agree about a lot of his admins but understand: it's his server so Faq decides, who is better in admins for him. And even that fact that iNexx was great cheater before Razz doesn't make him bad admin and I think that he is worthy to be an admin. I like admins like him, people who play and like to play with other players not like LuiisRubio who didn't even visit the server but banned without reasons on the forum or Scapecinema who didn't like to see new faces in [BR] or admin's team and licked admins's asses just for give him new admin level. I think normal admins like Corz, PK, Rat visited the server to play and to check hacks, a lot of your today's admins, Faq, visit the server just when they see you, Ped, Grifas or somebody with high level. I think it is not normal, and what do you think? In that item i agree with MP5. So, why did i make so big speech? Because I play a lot of time on the server and almost never see admins. I see Ped, Pranesh, iNexx, Daniel_, Grifas and what about others? Where are they? I don't talk about Yahya and another old admins, i talk about new... Where is this hero ChronicZ? Oh i forgot, he visits the server just when your ass is on the server, Faq. So, i agree with MP5 about admins, but not about iNexx, I think, the most part of today's admins must be like iNexx, who likes the server and players on it.

Last edited by [BR]Slava_Chernous on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/blacks_4life
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 pm

[BR]Slava_Chernous wrote:
[BR]Faqahat wrote:
man, Faq is right. I'm also don't agree about a lot of his admins but understand: it's his server so Faq decides, who is better in admins for him. And even that fact that iNexx was great cheater before Razz doesn't make him bad admin and I think that he is worthy to be an admin. I like admins like him, people who play and like to play with other players not like LuiisRubio who didn't even visit the server but banned without reasons on the forum or Scapecinema who didn't like to see new faces in [BR] or admin's team and licked admins's asses just for give him new admin level. I think normal admins like Corz, PK, Rat visited the server to play and to check hacks, a lot of your today's admins, Faq, visit the server just when they see you, Ped, Grifas or somebody with high level. I think it is not normal, and what do you think? In that item i agree with MP5. So, why i made so big speech? Because I play a lot of time on the server and almost never see admins. I see Ped, Pranesh, iNexx, Daniel_, Grifas and what about others? Where are they? I don't talk about Yahya and another old admins, i tawlk about new... Where is this hero ChronicZ? Oh i forgot, he visits the server just when your ass is on the server, Faq. So, i agree with MP5 about admins, but not about iNexx, I think, the most part of today's admins must be like iNexx, who likes the server and players on it.
Hello,
i readall the above you wrote and agree with that high admins should be active more i dont like to share my irl status on interet but i am in active these days due to my exams and i got some more imporant to do here when ill be done with them ill be paying more attention towaards server also these days i got problem with my internet thats why i cant join server these days grifas got a new job and he is tring to get more active but you see we all got some irl problems like you guys but we dont share by posting " inactive notice " and about admins its not written on faces that he is going to be a good admin . we have to look at his activities and skills efore choseing him and its hard to observe them while inactivity
Back to top Go down
[BR]iNeXx
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]iNeXx

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:35 am

Yes I Love Server ! As U All Know i always in server not like others who just come and go i play in server like i m not admin there ..i dont abuse my powers ... i know i m admin but i always play like others who not admin ... ...! i am still that old iNeXx,many people change after got a higher level but i dont !
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 pm

AdminS on this server are crap...Best admin here are Ped_Dep,Grifas and ChroniZ...iNeXx is crapy admin...I just check this server is it good or bad but this server is good but a lot of hackers and so little admins.Reason why i play this server is bicuz i wona see admins.But i can only see admins if im admin!So i can give this server 5,,4,3,2 and 1.My group suports this server.My group wonts this server to have more players.
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:50 pm

And i help this server whit reporting a lot hackers
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:51 pm

[BR]MP5 wrote:
And i help this server whit reporting a lot hackers

yeup only one good thng Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx   LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LS-SW Picture Entry By [BR]iNeXx
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Pictures/Screenshots/Videos :: LS-SW Picture Editing Contest-
Jump to: