Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition. Empty
PostSubject: A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition.   A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey Smile I've looked through some of the admin applications,and some people are not answering the questions how they should.

I'm not here to correct anybody I'm just making this post to give players a few tips.
First of all,get the words spelled correctly,the head admins will most likely be more impressed by applications which use a correct form of spelling and grammar.

Rather then them "raeding sumthing loke dis" see what I mean?
Answer the questions with what you are being asked and keep to the topic,after you are done with your application,double check it,make sure you make proper sense.

Make sure that your application is readable,if you are spelling nearly every second word incorrectly you are losing out on much,because you will need to be able to communicate properly with the players that need help,and the head admins are most likely to hire somebody who can speak properly,rather then the one's "huu taks lik diss"....Hope I helped.

Last edited by iChronicZ on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]Fox

In-game username : [BR]Fox

PostSubject: Re: A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition.   A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Exactly, I think its one of the Important recruitment that they should know spell good.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]TomTom
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
[BR]TomTom

In-game username : [BR]TomTom

PostSubject: Re: A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition.   A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 am

thx Bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition.   A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little tip for people who are applying for an admin possition.
Page 1 of 1