Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

I am leaving BYE

Go down 
+5
PK
Faqahat
PunkLorD
[BR]Joker
$4M!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
A.R.M.A

In-game username : Rube

I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL now u wrong he can map but his mta got something idk what and lol all can mapp its easy u think ur self do something?? lol i can map that tress heheh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ls-sw.tk/
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:18 pm

[BR]Rube wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL now u wrong he can map but his mta got something idk what and lol all can mapp its easy u think ur self do something?? lol i can map that tress heheh.

did i say i am pro or something? whats hard in mapping? i meant that i wasted 2 days of my life mapping it , so why don't he remove my shitty map and do something of his own?.
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
Stfu All dont want to follow my Rules get your ass out of my server and community

P.S : why i made this rule ?
When Br members join Different teams they like to DM with ither Br members thats what i dislike now as i said dont want to follow my Rules get your ass out of my server and community

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 pm

$4M! wrote:
[BR]Faqahat wrote:
Stfu All dont want to follow my Rules get your ass out of my server and community

When Br members join Different teams they like to DM with ither Br members thats what i dislike now as i said dont want to follow my Rules get your ass out of my server and community

Whats the matter with that? they DM with BR members or with any gang , isn't all of that FUN? Fun to kill your friends and friends kill you , that's why its called a game to have fun. And where is that Rule? Smile i read all the forum and all the posts i didn't find such a rule.

And hah "Get your ass out of my server" you don't even script all the scripts is by luiss , don't you remember the old LS-SW? before luiss come? you couldn't even make an Anti Team Kill system Audi_Quattrix made it for you and i am who invited him here also Mikkel who fixed all your scripting errors when you tried to script..

Fuck the whole Gamemode you got it from Samp forums.

Anyways i won't argue with that , Good luck with your community.

Hah yes now here you go tring to get all my weaknesses ? Ye i cant script as good as luiss,audi or mikkle can yes i have this GM from samp forum cuz when i opened this server i didnt even know what was scripting HUH
. i Agree with that .Btw i can map,i know c++ , html3 I dont think so you can write ABC in scripting So Stfu And get out of here . you saing to all that you maped all lssw ? Are you kidding me ? you just mapped the trees in BR Base cheers .. i made you coowner cuz you helped me in many ways i wont forget that and now you abusing , leaving because i dont allow br to get in other team . you are not in br you have freedom to join any team you want . you betta keep your own buissiness . i am the founder of the clan i make the rules and my members have to follow them no matters what happens . thats it
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:59 pm

$4M! wrote:
[BR]Rube wrote:

did i say i am pro or something? whats hard in mapping? i meant that i wasted 2 days of my life mapping it , so why don't he remove my shitty map and do something of his own?.

You got it we removing your Beatifull trees from our server LOL
Back to top Go down
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 am

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
$4M! wrote:
[BR]Faqahat wrote:

Whats the matter with that? they DM with BR members or with any gang , isn't all of that FUN? Fun to kill your friends and friends kill you , that's why its called a game to have fun. And where is that Rule? Smile i read all the forum and all the posts i didn't find such a rule.

And hah "Get your ass out of my server" you don't even script all the scripts is by luiss , don't you remember the old LS-SW? before luiss come? you couldn't even make an Anti Team Kill system Audi_Quattrix made it for you and i am who invited him here also Mikkel who fixed all your scripting errors when you tried to script..

Hah yes now here you go tring to get all my weaknesses ? Ye i cant script as good as luiss,audi or mikkle can yes i have this GM from samp forum cuz when i opened this server i didnt even know what was scripting HUH
. i Agree with that .Btw i can map,i know c++ , html3 I dont think so you can write ABC in scripting So Stfu And get out of here . you saing to all that you maped all lssw ? Are you kidding me ? you just mapped the trees in BR Base cheers .. i made you coowner cuz you helped me in many ways i wont forget that and now you abusing , leaving because i dont allow br to get in other team . you are not in br you have freedom to join any team you want . you betta keep your own buissiness . i am the founder of the clan i make the rules and my members have to follow them no matters what happens . thats it

i don't know scripting because i hate it and if i learned scripting i bet i will be better than you, but i prefere designing i actually now learned all the basics of the photoshop and now going with the basics of the 3D rendering in the Extended V .

And what the hell are you talking about "Abusing" i didn't abuse a single cmd in your server or anything in your community.

I replied with my reason i am leaving and you started and i replied on all the comments and here's my last reply.
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:48 am

$4M! wrote:
[BR]Faqahat wrote:
$4M! wrote:
[BR]Faqahat wrote:

i don't know scripting because i hate it and if i learned scripting i bet i will be better than you, but i prefere designing i actually now learned all the basics of the photoshop and now going with the basics of the 3D rendering in the Extended V .

And what the hell are you talking about "Abusing" i didn't abuse a single cmd in your server or anything in your community.

I replied with my reason i am leaving and you started and i replied on all the comments and here's my last reply.

i MEAN iNSULTING US (Abusing).
Back to top Go down
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:59 am

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
$4M! wrote:
[BR]Faqahat wrote:
$4M! wrote:
[BR]Faqahat wrote:

i MEAN iNSULTING US (Abusing).

Did i insult anyone? when i said "Stupid Rule" (if it is even exists) means that i insult anyone?
Back to top Go down
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
A.R.M.A

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:31 pm

$4MI mean u insult Faq rules mean u insult faq mean u insult Community becouse Faq=Community Razz
Back to top Go down
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 pm

[BR]Rube wrote:
$4MI mean u insult Faq rules mean u insult faq mean u insult Community becouse Faq=Community Razz

Where is the freakin Rule? and no Faq=Human where he can make mistakes.

And please Rube stay away from here this is between me and faq and its already ended i told whats right for this community because i used to care about it. but seems you need to continue in the wrong way. So i am out.
Back to top Go down
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
A.R.M.A

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

No I won't lol,Omar I just need you to answer me,You aren't a member of [BR],you just was in part of Community and help it,and okay you say what you want,and Faq won't change his minde as he say if we don't want follw his Rules we can go out,so please Stop spam xXx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving BYE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2