Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.

Go down 
+2
PunkLorD
PK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.   Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 am

Happy 18th birthday baby girl, you are still missed. <3 /:

Ashley Lisa was a former US-RP player and was respected by a lot of people from that community. Plus, was a former member at the SA-MP forums community. Her brother, Zack Lisa had let her start playing SA-MP when she told him she had extreme boredom during summer. So he allowed to play US-RP. Later a few months, Ashley joined the SA-MP Forums. Amazingly, within just a few weeks - she learned how to script things like a bot that can actually fight or create a SAW server realistically with fake blood and self-made items. She got huge respect from the forums, AND Spookie (Founder/hoster/head scripter of SAMP) also quoted about her:

Spookie wrote:
Since 2007, till this day. I assure you, I've never ever seen a fast learner in scripting learn that fast. Member Ashley Lisa has seriously got my attention and seriously got my respect. She showed me some of her inventions and I was seriously impressed till I got myself a jaw drop. I took a few weeks for thinking about the contest's winner. Officially, congratulations Ashley you are 2010's best creative script winner. Huge respect and love from me, your prize is in a PM.

She has won a 4,000$ prize (that's nearly somewhere about 14,000Dhs in this country - she lived near me). That's after I was heard about the winner's announcement which she was the first female winner. I was surprised. Later on, she heard of my server from a youtube ad. We met, I was crazy like "OMFG ITS A.L!!! OMFG!!! ITS A MOTHERFUCKING L!!!!!" and people were like "shush!". Mostly, they thought she was that 'serious' type of person after Spookie's quote. Instead she was more like me. REALLY random and hyperactive. Honestly, she was almost a bit like me. But, the real surprise is that I knew her brother. We used to stunt together and teach the other new methods.

I was a close friend of Ashley, I knew that she had a lot of problems. She told me how she's living her life as a loner. Her families murder. We met up, and I've seen what she's done on her wrist. She might seem really cool and happy IG while in real life she has one of the worst lives I've ever heard of. Literally I was tearing listening to her stories. Yes, I do have huge problems that most people don't actually believe me. But, she has some like most people said shes a liar and an attention whore. She proved it to me, and I was actually crying. Trying to calm myself down. I hugged her cause I can see how bad she felt. No one can understand the life of someone who's going through a road full of spikes.

Later on, June 30th 2011. Ashley turned 17, but it was her last time 'turning' alive. Ashley hung herself at her room during midnight. Her brother found out an went around like a maniac calling for help. People were just ignorant. Zack only had his sister Ashley which hung herself, and his other sister Jayde. Jayde passed away after spending 2 years in the hospital after a rape issue. Zack currently lives for his own surviving, without a family or even friends. Till this day, I am the only one who knew fully about them all. And till this day, I won't forget what I've read about a friend who was more like a sister to me.

God bless your soul Ashley, you were more than an angel born to this place to me. Happy 18th and rest in peace.

Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. 338023_2864124693609_512568418_o

ASHLEY LISA
1994-2011
RIP

//EDIT: I will be might be in-active for a few days, I seriously don't want to face up some assholes on the server.

Last edited by PK on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.   Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 pm

RIP Girl.
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.   Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
LuiisRubio
Premium Member
Premium Member
LuiisRubio

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.   Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:41 pm

R.I.P... sad history Sad
Back to top Go down
[BR]omer
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]omer

In-game username : [BR]omer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.   Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:15 pm

RIP Sad..Is beatiful girl Sad..
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.   Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:42 pm

She was cute Very Happy and extremely smart ! Awwh

Rest In Paradise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.   Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday To Ashley Lisa & May God Bless Her Soul.
Page 1 of 1