Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

I have problem with connection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Presss

I have problem with connection   Empty
PostSubject: I have problem with connection    I have problem with connection   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 pm

I have a problem with the server. It says: The server didn't respond.Retrying... I was banned from the server, they unbanned me, but I can't connect to the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with connection    I have problem with connection   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Hmm check what version of samp your playing on, we are currently in 0.3d, if your in 0.3e then you will have to install 0.3d again im afraid

If that's not the problem then i don't know, good luck
Back to top Go down
Presss

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with connection    I have problem with connection   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm

I install the version 0.3d again and again but the problems remai. Maybe i'm not unbanned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with connection    I have problem with connection   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:10 pm

No your unbanned, try using a different name.
If already tried this then add me on skype if you have it then we can talk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with connection    I have problem with connection   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have problem with connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Reports-
Jump to: