Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing in clans for there own team.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Bringing in clans for there own team. Empty
PostSubject: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Ok so i had this idea, we have BR i clan in the server but we don't have any other clans.
So if some other clan wanted a team the could apply for one or pay for one maybe.

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Rated_R3o
Rated_R3o

In-game username : [BR]Rated_R3o

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:03 pm

yeah so whe can have a chalenge in the game +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Yh need a challenge these days
Back to top Go down
Rated_R3o
Rated_R3o

In-game username : [BR]Rated_R3o

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:10 pm

maybe a clan named [TK] the killers what u think ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 pm

lol we not making. other clans come to our server and ask us if they want us to make them a team... lmao
Back to top Go down
LuiisRubio
Premium Member
Premium Member
LuiisRubio

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
Server was Updated to 0.3e At 11:53 Am
But As a Lack of Players and Agreement we moved back to 0.3d

P.S:- I will Very In-Active These Days due to personal reasons.If you have any problem regarding server mail me(mr.waleed.fareed @ hotmail.com) . Luiss_Rubio Will take Care of the server from console in any server problem like shutting down of server . Without any notification on forum,Bugs . For General help our All admins will be Helping you .
our Server World of stunting will be closed by 1st of august because we can not get up with that . We need More Donations to keep our server up .
We also need a Game-mp Account the Account Provider will be promoted to specific Level .
Admin applications are Closed till 26th of August .
Celebrating Los Santos Street Wars 1Year celebration 16t August
On that Occean We will be Providing Free Acces to Official Members for every one . to get to know about that Class and from 15th-25th we will provide you to buy a official members class only for 16.58$ (Normally it costs 30$/mounth) .
Vip Will Be provided on 30% Discount .
And Admin level on 25% Discount .
For more information Pm me .
Now get A Seperate TEAM/class for your clan for 55$ . With 3 skins .Good Weapons , A Modified Base .as your choise ,upto 10 Vehicles from your choice
.(Want ti Mail me )
Thanks
Reguards
[BR]Faqahat

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 pm

I didn't read that.. well i will delete this
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:22 pm

P.S:- I will Very In-Active These Days due to personal reasons.If you have any problem regarding server mail me(mr.waleed.fareed @ hotmail.com) . Luiss_Rubio Will take Care of the server from console in any server problem like shutting down of server . Without any notification on forum,Bugs . For General help our All admins will be Helping you .
our Server World of stunting will be closed by 1st of august because we can not get up with that . We need More Donations to keep our server up .
We also need a Game-mp Account the Account Provider will be promoted to specific Level .
Admin applications are Closed till 26th of August .
Celebrating Los Santos Street Wars 1Year celebration 16t August
On that Occean We will be Providing Free Acces to Official Members for every one . to get to know about that Class and from 15th-25th we will provide you to buy a official members class only for 16.58$ (Normally it costs 30$/mounth) .
Vip Will Be provided on 30% Discount .
And Admin level on 25% Discount .
For more information Pm me .
Now get A Seperate TEAM/class for your clan for 55$ . With 3 skins .Good Weapons , A Modified Base .as your choise ,upto 10 Vehicles from your choice
.(Want ti Mail me )
Thanks
Reguards
[BR]Faqahat[/quote]

damn $55 bucks to get a clan to join? No one will pay that....with $55 they can just buy their own server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Well.. you got a point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

This would be a good idea is Real clans came that where active not just 3 or 4 friends that have same tag
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:34 am

[BR]Grifas wrote:
This would be a good idea is Real clans came that where active not just 3 or 4 friends that have same tag

Tru that...but majority of the "real clans" already have their own servers. Or are already based somewhere else. I doubt any clan would want to join.
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 am

Hey, I know a bunch of clans. Pretty much - I need to contact their leaders since I only know their Co's and main peeps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in clans for there own team.   Bringing in clans for there own team. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing in clans for there own team.
Page 1 of 1