Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Questing to few admins.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Questing to few admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questing to few admins.   Questing to few admins. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm you are right !!
ban must be atleast for level 3 i dont say that for my self but level 3 must ba mximum i think but ban cant be in level 1 and 2 bec we still dont know if they are good or not Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing to few admins.   Questing to few admins. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:34 am

Just because your an admin dont mean you get every command you have to earn /ban shouldnt just be given to admin thats what i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing to few admins.   Questing to few admins. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:49 am

If we give ban out straight away how do we know we can trust them into just banning random people.

Yh it's annoying that lower level admins can't really do much with hackers however that's whats the report section is for.
If any other admins are not online report!
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: Questing to few admins.   Questing to few admins. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:33 am

I suggest /tempban for a maximum of 2-3 days atleast.

Or wait to get promoted Razz
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: Questing to few admins.   Questing to few admins. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:06 pm

For some reason I find it true that /warn or /kick should at least be there lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ

PostSubject: Re: Questing to few admins.   Questing to few admins. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:56 am

Thats what ecaclty what i meant, we can't trust level 1 admin with massive commands like /ban
or have control over some lux admin stuff ect..

Earn your trust = promoted and get more commands, we all been there so work for it like the rest of the higher admins have Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questing to few admins.   Questing to few admins. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questing to few admins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Everything and Nothing-
Jump to: