HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__RegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[h4x_Eagle]Gun_Ammo
Regular Member
Regular Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 12
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:13 pm

I have told This Before Also that i Love to Mod cars but,
admin LuiisRubio started kicking me Again-And-Again,
Every time i Login,he tried to Kick me
So i have Done This, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Player Before were 55/70


This can Be even Worse
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Facepalm*
Back to top Go down
[BR]Xtreme
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 269
Points : 418
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Pakistan
In-game username : [BR]Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:50 pm

What the Hell Faqahat has a Foolish friend here he should be his enemy and always ignore him what the hell now he doned shame on u foo' u are the worst Aniimal here

**Double FacePalm**

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Admin Level 3 - Master Moderator
Please Give me +1 Reputation If i Helped You
Back to top Go down
LuiisRubio
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 205
Points : 318
Reputation : -10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 pm

[h4x_Eagle]Gun_Ammo wrote:
I have told This Before Also that i Love to Mod cars but,
admin LuiisRubio started kicking me Again-And-Again,
Every time i Login,he tried to Kick me
So i have Done This, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Player Before were 55/70


This can Be even Worse
Get a life Smile

U will see what i have done...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
William_Curtis
Regular Member
Regular Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 23
Location : Canoas Rio Grande do Sul Brazil
In-game username : William_Curtis

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Man you are a hacker cuz when i was playing i saw you in a car in the air!!! Man u are a HACKER!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:09 pm

as he said get a life and dont worry Very Happy players will be back soon Very Happy

i know noobs like you think that no one can do anything to him but you will see Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

If he talks about hacks just ignore him.
Kicking him will make him cry so just be cool about him because faqahat wants him here so whatever
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 am

Yeah this guy does hack seen him in server befor and also look at his signature he has a server that says cheats allowed straight hacker!!
Back to top Go down
[h4x_Eagle]Gun_Ammo
Regular Member
Regular Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 12
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 am

I Only Do CAR moding,and Rarely car Flying,Sometime TP to Admins.
I never start Godmod and Kill Players For fun,
So allow me to Mod my car Because I Love it......

Hye CoRz Bro,
I have Found solution for Freeze and Jail Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 am

triple facepalm, just don't use any hacks to abuse players or admins..
Back to top Go down
[h4x_Eagle]Gun_Ammo
Regular Member
Regular Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 12
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 am

[BR]Xtreme wrote:
What the Hell Faqahat has a Foolish friend here he should be his enemy and always ignore him what the hell now he doned shame on u foo' u are the worst Aniimal here

**Double FacePalm**

[BR]CoRz wrote:
Facepalm*

[BR]CoRz wrote:
triple facepalm, just don't use any hacks to abuse players or admins..

What is this "Facepalm" ???
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
avatar

Posts : 833
Points : 1096
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 18
Location : Qatar

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 am

-.-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
[h4x_Eagle]Gun_Ammo
Regular Member
Regular Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 12
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:17 am

Fidanza wrote:
-.-

Can you tell me !!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please Give me -1 Rep, If i Helped you lol! lol! lol!

I am Happy to see -14 Rep Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 231
Points : 324
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 19
Location : Israel,Haifa
In-game username : Rube

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 am

Im not allow you in any cheat please follw rules im sure you didnt got Freeze jail solution..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.ls-sw.tk/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:49 am

heheheheheheheh try to find soultion for /fu Very Happy

btw nothing called best enemy hahahahahahaha how you will be my best enemy ? xD hahahahahahahah xDDD man try to write something good !! idu what u said !!!! its like my brother 2 years old talking !! xD

Quote :
When I Am angry, I love to Do What i HATE !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy man u making me laugh xDDDD plzzz write more i will show it to my friends

hahaahahahahaahahahahahahaha man u will make me cry xD hahahahahahahhahahah guys dont ban him plz he is funny :DDD hahahahahahah


Last edited by Maro on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
avatar

Posts : 833
Points : 1096
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 18
Location : Qatar

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am

Maro wrote:
heheheheheheheh try to find soultion for /fu Very Happy

btw nothing called best enemy xDDD man try to write something good !! idu what u said !!!! its like my brother 2 years old talking !!

Quote :
When I Am angry, I love to Do What i HATE !!!

hahahahahahahaahahh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy man u making me laugh xDDDD plzzz wtite moree i will show it to my frinds

LMFAO!! lol!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 461
Points : 701
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Dubai
In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Didn't you promise and apologize saying you won't hack anymore? Cool, your back to it. I guess you love acting like a cry baby. The Oscar award goes to!!! (Applause) you know.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YouTube Channel
Subscribe!


EVENT SYSTEM SUGGESTION - click me
FORUM RULES - click me


IZZEEE'S LEGACY: Released! - click me

RETIRED - Administrator Level 7 - Professional Admin
RETIRED - Administrator Level 4 - Head Admin


ONENATION STUDIOS
Back to top Go down
Http://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 461
Points : 701
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Dubai
In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:26 pm

//EDIT: Faqahat should really get an action before this dude ends the whole thing - then forever alone searching for a cool new server. Either you stop, or either I head to SA-MP forums and contact Spookie himself (founder and head admin/scripter of SA-MP + Website hoster).

Just seriously, this must stop. Cause I really got my contacts on. The perfect quote for this is:

Niko Bellic wrote:
This is getting on my fucking nerves!

I might seem like an ordinary 14 years old. But trust me when it comes to mad computing. I'm not trying to be a show off or cocky, but seriously I'd hack the shit out of your silly little computer. Use it for good things, not for childishness. Grow the fuck up and understand that its a "GAME" not a place for "FAME". Yes, you did make me angry. Problem? Don't go telling me that your the only one who's allowed to be angry. Cause when it comes to a single kid flipping around the server AND the people who I care about and love, I seriously take it differently. Even if I never met them.

Yes, I'm threatening you too. You don't know me well, a few typing's and I could've ended everything. But, I didn't. I could be the best hacker in this country. But yet, I didn't. Why? BECAUSE I'M FUCKING MATURE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND 'GAMES'.

God damit, I wasn't THIS bad when I was a kid. Damn you.
PROBLEM?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YouTube Channel
Subscribe!


EVENT SYSTEM SUGGESTION - click me
FORUM RULES - click me


IZZEEE'S LEGACY: Released! - click me

RETIRED - Administrator Level 7 - Professional Admin
RETIRED - Administrator Level 4 - Head Admin


ONENATION STUDIOS
Back to top Go down
Http://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
[h4x_Eagle]Gun_Ammo
Regular Member
Regular Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 12
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:50 pm

PK wrote:
//EDIT: Faqahat should really get an action before this dude ends the whole thing - then forever alone searching for a cool new server. Either you stop, or either I head to SA-MP forums and contact Spookie himself (founder and head admin/scripter of SA-MP + Website hoster).

Just seriously, this must stop. Cause I really got my contacts on. The perfect quote for this is:

Niko Bellic wrote:
This is getting on my fucking nerves!

I might seem like an ordinary 14 years old. But trust me when it comes to mad computing. I'm not trying to be a show off or cocky, but seriously I'd hack the shit out of your silly little computer. Use it for good things, not for childishness. Grow the fuck up and understand that its a "GAME" not a place for "FAME". Yes, you did make me angry. Problem? Don't go telling me that your the only one who's allowed to be angry. Cause when it comes to a single kid flipping around the server AND the people who I care about and love, I seriously take it differently. Even if I never met them.

Yes, I'm threatening you too. You don't know me well, a few typing's and I could've ended everything. But, I didn't. I could be the best hacker in this country. But yet, I didn't. Why? BECAUSE I'M FUCKING MATURE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND 'GAMES'.

God damit, I wasn't THIS bad when I was a kid. Damn you.
PROBLEM?

Do What you want !!!!! i Don't care !!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please Give me -1 Rep, If i Helped you lol! lol! lol!

I am Happy to see -14 Rep Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 461
Points : 701
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Dubai
In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Neither do I give a fuck about you shutting down the globes internet lad. Smile As if I care when you do what you do or when you fuck up the server Laughing Actually, everyone's laughing at how kiddish you are. Congratulations son. (A)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YouTube Channel
Subscribe!


EVENT SYSTEM SUGGESTION - click me
FORUM RULES - click me


IZZEEE'S LEGACY: Released! - click me

RETIRED - Administrator Level 7 - Professional Admin
RETIRED - Administrator Level 4 - Head Admin


ONENATION STUDIOS
Back to top Go down
Http://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
avatar

Posts : 833
Points : 1096
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 18
Location : Qatar

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:37 pm



Im impressed by the way PK spoke.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Just shut up all of you

Gun ammo stop bitching about shit

Guys just leave the him alone he might be a threat but he just uses car mods
Back to top Go down
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 231
Points : 324
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 19
Location : Israel,Haifa
In-game username : Rube

PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 pm

This topic is locked due spam to much,Gun_Ammo please be Fair and follw the rules

thanx

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.ls-sw.tk/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!   

Back to top Go down
 
LuiisRubio Don't Do it Again !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Everything and Nothing-
Jump to: