Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SireElite

In-game username : SireElite

[DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:48 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): I.G - SireElite. Real-Name - James (Or Jack, people tend me to call me that.)

Age: 13 ( I may be young for this application, but I have been server owning in Garrysmod, called Resonance. I have been admin and super-admin numerous times on Garrysmod. )

City/Country: England, UK, Yorkshire.

Timezone: GMT +1

E-mail: jackali15@yahoo.co.uk

Since when are you playing SA:MP: 2-3 Months.

Since when are you playing LS-SW: Few weeks.

What are the Basic Server Rules?

No Car-ramming, No exploiting-hacking the server in any way's. No Heli-kills, Be friendly and no negativity. No command abusing to.

Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): High (English is my first language.)

Have you ever been Banned in our Server before?: No.

If your answer is "Yes" for the question above, then tell us why: N/A

Have you been an Admin in another Server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): If you include other Games, 8.

Rate your English skills(1-10): 9.

Who are the Owner and Co-Owner of this Server?: [BR]Faqahat Is the owner, the co's are: [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli & [GPB]BigBear.

Name two official clans on this server: Glen Park Bloods, And Black Revenge.

Name at least 5 admins on this server: [BR]Joker, [GBP]Athena, [BR] Lord_Said, [GPB]VikingoRockII, [BR]Wes.

What is your skype username?: jackblade100

Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines at least): Because I'm a active user, Whom spend's his time enjoying the server. I am quite a funny living admin who like's to spend his quality time helping the new player's and to stop hacker's destroying our experience, which is very sad to hear when this happens as it is pathetic. One of my real-life friend's recommended being a admin, due to him being Spawnkilled with a shotgun (Fast shooting hacks). Once you get to know me, you'll see that I'm a person who is admin-material and is also perfect of being a good friend.

Post a Picture of your InGame /stats:
[DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Screen10

Referred by (if none, leave none): N/A

Do you check complete forums daily? : I don't view all of the stuff on forums, Only important and main's and general discussions. I check it daily, yes.

Do you follow Server rules? : I follow every single rule's, as a average player.

Do you have any knowledge of scripting, mapping or photoshoping? : I have knowledge in Animations, and scripting as I'm a plugin maker/coder.

Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : I will list a few here, Aimbot. II will see this if the player is getting instant hits with a weapon like the Sniper or Deagle. Airfly, If he fly's in the map and is incredibly fast. Teleport hack, Teleporting to location's without transport.

What does "U-AC" mean: Ultimate-Anti cheat, basically a person with heavy and elite hack's.

What would you do if you see a S0beit User or another hacker?: I will take proof of this and I will kick him once, if he continues twice. Then the third time it will be a ban, I will then report the user in UCP.

How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: I will contact a high ranking staff member.

What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: I will get the player's to stop the madness, and chaos so player's will stop getting mad and try to get involved. I will get them to be friends, willing to shake each-other hand's and continue enjoying there lifes'.

Explain the term "Admin Abuse": Abusing admin-powers, breaking rule's. e.g Random warning's.

Anything you want to mention?: Good-luck to other people applying for this job, and I hope I will get accepted Smile Thanks for reviewing. this Smile
Back to top Go down
Namesis
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Namesis

In-game username : [BR]Namesis

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:59 pm

You arent BR or GPB Member !
Back to top Go down
SireElite

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Namesis wrote:
You arent BR or GPB Member !

Oh, my apologize. Is this a requirement; or can there be a exception?
Back to top Go down
Namesis
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Namesis

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Last edited by Namesis on Sun May 24, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Said
BR Member
BR Member
Said

In-game username : [BR]Lord_Said

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:02 pm

You must be a BR or GPB member to apply as an admin.
Back to top Go down
SireElite

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:04 pm

Said wrote:
You must be a BR or GPB member to apply as an admin.
I thought the bottom part was something that HAD To be meet, I guess I mis-read. I will apply for GBP now, but can a admin review this while I'm making my other application?
Back to top Go down
Namesis
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Namesis

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Your stats arent good enough to be BR or GPB check the requirments before post.
Back to top Go down
SireElite

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Namesis wrote:
Your stats arent good enough to be BR or GPB check the requirments before post.

This is what I mean, I want to know if there's exceptions.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:21 pm

[DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Denied14

- You aren't a BR or GPB Member
- New Player, we have to get to now you. You barely have knowledge about our Server also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | SireElite [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1