Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Aleksa_Studen :)

Go down 
+3
[BR]ShopenZ
Said
Aleksa_Studen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

In-game username : Aleksa_Studen

Aleksa_Studen :) Empty
PostSubject: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:00 am

Are you thinking about joining some other clan: (yes or no) guess that right answer will be No..

What is your IG (In game name): Aleksa_Studen

What is the definition of "BR"? : Bloody Rage!

Who is BR's Leader? : Faq

Who is BR's co leaders? : yahya

Name at least 5 BR members: Faq,Yah,Lord,Pran,Joker,David

Name at Least 3 Server admins: Not sure,, Milf, VikingoRock or something like that (Juanes from FB) , and mhm lets say Smokin Ace

How old are you: 5..

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

How long have you been playing samp? Since 2010 or 2012 not sure..

How long have you been playing the GTA game series? i started when gta came out, why is this important?

How long have you been playing LS-SW?  few years , 1+ year inactivity

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : Because i am: disrespectful, empty minded , ass licker , advertiser , noob , rulebreaker , playing club penguin , racist, protestant. @Yahya . Btw just kidding, some old friends are in Smile

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : Y0u got it all above!

How did you find our server?  mhm must be internet!!!

Tell some BR clan rules: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5426-blackrevenge-joining-application-format-read-before-posting

1) Never use any kind of third party mods that gives personal advantages to your game - breaking this rule will lead to a kick from BR and having future re applies auto denied

2) Always respect and obey higher BR levels.

3) Do not even think about being disrespectful in anyway even by joking - unless the other player accepts it.

4) You are allowed to switch team whenever you want, but if any high level BR told you to switch back to BR team, you must obey him.

5) Never abuse any kind of server bug.

6) Always act mature and professional.

7) Being racist towards others can lead you to a tempban IG and a kick from the clan.

Tell some trial probation rules: Couldnt find this

Will you be able to use skype? [If yes, write your username] : Yes, i wont put it in public , pm me if you need my skype.. obv.

Where are you from? : Internet, (Serbia).

What will you do, if the server staff are offline, and there is a hacker? : Forum

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : few hours , idk..

What will you do if you see a Server Hacker?  ? : Guy taking over? Or hacker in the server?? If its guy that is hacking the server then you're screwed .. Smile i have nothing to do with it

What will you do if you see a person with a [BR] tag who doesn't belong in the BR family? : i would honour him.. /report

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : Ye , and does it matter?

Complete The Sentences Below :

(1) BR is the grey colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his? assignment.

(3) My friends names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I am playing in LS-SW for few Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Serbian,English,Bosnian,Croatian

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : what you think?

Post a screenshot of your game stats : https://i.imgur.com/0P5uy9h.jpg?1

Post a SS of your best streak : 25 000

Post a SS that you have defeated/Dueled a tester in BR A/D from the following list of testers : Na i didnt , i have dueled some GPB

(1) [BR]D0c
(2) [BR]Joker

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop-__/10
(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps)-__/10     SHADOW PLAY MY MAN Smile NVIDIA

By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

Rate Yourself : 0 - 10 , 20..

--WEAPONS--

SMG:-0/10
Desert Eagle:-1/10
Combat shotgun:-2/10
Shotgun:-3 /10
M4-4/10
Sniper:-5 /10

--SKILLS--

C Bug :-6/10

--ENGLISH—
Reading-10/10
Writing -8/10
Talking-6/10
Back to top Go down
Said
BR Member
BR Member
Said

In-game username : [BR]Lord_Said

PostSubject: Re: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:03 pm

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

- OLD PLAYER
- OLD BR MEMBER
- FRIENDLY AS FUCK
- GOOD PLAYER

GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:53 pm

we're all friends around here and i may be not active but u have to take that seriously..if u use such applications for work will stay hungry..
U're low skilled player and u have no cover to kidding with this applcts , some players take that seriosly. I am with 8.5 - 9 ratio with my ''undorcover'' [BR]Shopen's account but never tried such stupidity..
as i see the new BR members support that with their positive votes so good luck ...if i had the rights now as before u would have to be rejected in a second.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Hey bro, good luck! you're a beast! ^__^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Pending

- Fix those childish/immature Jokes on your Application and have some effort on it
Back to top Go down
[BR]Tiger
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]Tiger

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:53 pm

Good Luck Man. :>
Back to top Go down
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

In-game username : Aleksa_Studen

PostSubject: Re: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:31 pm

i wont fix anything , its just me Smile If you dont like me , dont accept me. Angel , ratio doesnt matter, i came to have fun. One more thing Angel , ratio doesnt proove your skills, so you know Smile Maybe i do easy on you today , but ill go hard ass next day, if you understand me.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Aleksa_Studen wrote:
i wont fix anything , its just me Smile If you dont like me , dont accept me.

You may have been an old member of BR (at least by your app im assuming that), but there are not enough members which know you inside BR today.
Yes, you could be a typical BR based on being a BR in the past, but only a few of us actually know you.
Having an app like this gives us no clue on your behavior and nothing about yourself.
If you can't understand that, this app has no use of going forward.

Aleksa_Studen :) Denied10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleksa_Studen :)   Aleksa_Studen :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleksa_Studen :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: [BR] Blacks Revenge Family :: Join Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: