Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+6
Saffierr
SmokinAce
[BR]The_Pranesh
k4Zz
[BR]Joker
NiNJaHz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NiNJaHz
Premium Member
Premium Member
NiNJaHz

In-game username : [GPB]NiNJaHz

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Name : IG name -  [GPB]NiNJaHz and real name -  Paul
City/Country: Kaunas, Lithuania
Timezone: GMT +2
E-mail: ninjahz21@gmail.com
Since when are you playing SA:MP: Since 2011
Since when are you playing LS-SW: I've found the server in early 2014, played it a bit in since then, and left it.. Now I am with a new account so you can say that I've been playing for a little over 2 months
What are the Basic Server Rules? No car ramming, insulting, cheating, bug abusing, g-abusing etc...
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): High
Have you ever been Banned in our Server before?: Yes, I have.
If your answer is "Yes" for the question above, then tell us why: 1st ban was for auto cbug. Link to it : https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t6365-unban-appeal . 2nd ban was for auto cbug as well some time later. Link to it : https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t6507-looks-familiar
Have you been an Admin in another Server before?: Yes, I have been an admin in several different types of servers such as RP, Freeroam, TDM/DM servers (Like LSSW). I'd rate my admin skills 8-9/10
Rate your English skills : 9/10
Who are the Owner and Co-Owner of this Server?: Owner - Faqahat, Co owner - Marwan_Makaveli
Name two official clans on this server: Glen Park Bloods and Black Revenge.
Name at least 5 admins on this server: [BR]D0c, [BR]Faqahat, [GPB]BigBear, [GPB]VikingoRockII, [GPB]Saffierr, [BR]Joker, [GPB]Bompton_Loc, [BR]Yahya98, [GPB]SmokinAce, [GPB]MilfHunter, [BR]Pranesh98, [BR]GuNMan, [BR]2sTuBBoRn2Die, [GPB]GanjaFarmer, All of my buds.
What is your skype username?: My skype username is : pauliuska123
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines at least): I have been an admin on different types of servers like I said before, and have a total admin experience time of over 2 years. I know most of the hacks available in SA:MP and know ways how to detect them. I know English, Lithuanian and a bit of Russian, and I am always willing to help people who speak those languages, and I think I am just helpfull in general. So far I've been quite active in the server. I am not an abuser, and a mature person who understands what he is doing, of course I like to joke around and have fun occasionally, but as an admin I can take things more seriously. I might need some little time to get used to the admin system in this server, so that is the only problem perhaps. Occasionally there are a lot of hackers IG, I can help the other admins to clean them up. I'm sure I have missed something important probably, well I think I should be in consideration to be accepted in the admin team of LSSW due to these reasons that I've said.
Post a Picture of your InGame /stats: Stats are accurate as of 2015/04/10 [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] ZWFKOhP
Referred by (if none, leave none): [GPB]BigBear
Do you check complete forums daily? : Yes, I am active on forums, too active I believe, I'm always here when bored... Checking out new stuff and stalking on others...
Do you follow Server rules? : Yes, I do follow them.
Do you have any knowledge of scripting, mapping or photoshoping? : Unfortunately, no.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : Hmm, well I know a lot about SA:MP hacks, writing about them all would just take too much time. I will tell about the main hacks that I know that are being used a lot.

HH (Health Hack or GodMode) - Infinite health on a player, meaning he doesn't die from bullets and other possible ways of damaging. Just exploding him should do the trick, as you will see that he won't lose hp.

Infinite ammo - Infinte ammo.. Just that, his ammo doesn't use up and he can shoot without reloading his weapon, just checking his ammo values while he is shooting does the trick, as you will see it doesn't go down as it normally should.

Aimbot - Aimbot.. Not the most difficult hack to detect, some players know how to hide it, but still get detected either way after some time. You can notice if a player is aimbotting if he won't miss any shots fired at another player, just spectating him and seeing if he doesn't miss should do the trick. Recording the player not missing shots is necessary in this situation.

Auto Cbug - A pretty easy hack to detect, just the animation gives it away, as the player who uses it lifts the gun up and down a lot while attempting to cbug, and his aiming is better due to the fact that while he is auto cbugging he can still see his crosshair. Just recording him doing the animation should do the trick.

These are the most common hacks that I've seen being used in this server so far.
What does "U-AC" mean: An anti-cheat system, bans/kicks people automatically for suspicious actions such as spawning in illegal weapons and stuff.
What would you do if you see a S0beit User or another hacker?: S0beit has many hacks included in it. I've already explained most of the hacks that are being used, some of them are included in S0beit, I would do the same as I've already said.
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: Would immediately report the player/person threatening the server to the main admins, so they can take actions against him
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: Mute and warn both for unnaceptable behavior.
Explain the term "Admin Abuse": There's many ways an admin can abuse his powers, for example : Kicking/banning players for no reason, death evading with admin commands etc..
Anything you want to mention?: I'm aware I'm still on my GPB trial period which ends on 2015/04/16, I'm just making this thread early so the admins will have time to think about it and know how to vote after my trial period has ended. Thank you for your time and votes.

Last edited by NiNJaHz on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:29 pm

You are still in Trial.

Reoppening: 04/15/2015
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:35 pm

Reoppened. Admins are allowed to vote now on this Admin Application.

If an Admin want to give a anonymous vote he can contact me via Skype or PM.

You will get a +1 from me, no doubt. You are a mature guy plus you are active. You have experience with Hacks and you helped me thousands of times to detect aimbotters or other hackers. I never saw you complaining or argueing with other players/admins. In my eyes you deserve that position.

Back to top Go down
k4Zz
GPB Member
GPB Member
k4Zz

In-game username : [GPB]k4Zz

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Nuuu don't make him admin :'(
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 pm

[BR]Joker wrote:
You will get a +1 from me, no doubt. You are a mature guy plus you are active. You have experience with Hacks and you helped me thousands of times to detect aimbotters or other hackers. I never saw you complaining or argueing with other players/admins. In my eyes you deserve that position.[/color]

Der said it all.

I dont see a point waiting for other[/color][/b]
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Same as joker +1
Back to top Go down
Saffierr
GPB Member
GPB Member
Saffierr

In-game username : [GPB]Saffierr

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:48 pm

You're mature,active,friendly.
+1
Back to top Go down
k4Zz
GPB Member
GPB Member
k4Zz

In-game username : [GPB]k4Zz

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Saffier you're not admin lol
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 pm

k4Zz wrote:
Saffier you're not admin lol

He is
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Heyo bro! Very Happy

-Active
-Mature
-Knows how to handle hackers
-Helping Admins In game & UCP

Ready for admin Smile A big big +1 for me! Good luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
[GPB]Bompton
GPB Member
GPB Member
[GPB]Bompton

In-game username : [GPB]Bompton_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:46 pm

can i vote on this app ?
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:00 pm

[GPB]Bompton wrote:
can i vote on this app ?

Yes
Back to top Go down
[BR]2sTuBBoRn2Die
[BR]2sTuBBoRn2Die

In-game username : [BR]2sTuBBoRn2Die

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:15 pm

+1
-Active
Skilled
Mature
Helps to bust hackers
Never saw abusing an player/admin.

and a GL from me:
UR Friend:
[BR]2sTuBBoRn2Die
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006385547234
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 7:59 pm

+1

- Noob
- Noob
- Noob
- Noob

- Active
- Helps to bust hackers
- Mature
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:55 pm

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Accept11

- Congratulations, you have been accepted as an Level 1 Trial Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]NiNJaHz [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1