Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[Unban]Cubez

Go down 
+6
Bear
Vikingo Rock II
[BR]The_Pranesh
SmokinAce
Faqahat
Cubez
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cubez

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Account Name: Cubez
Your IP(whatsmyip.com): 213.65.16.228

Admin's Name That Banned You: [GPB]VikingoRockoll

Reason: Aimbot

Hour-Date: [Date: 30/3/2015] [Time: 16:34]

Why You Deserve To Be Unbanned(3 Complete Sentences): Because I never cheated and I will never cheat. This is really getting on my nerves, the last time I got banned I told you that as well. Why would I cheat on some random server? Pff, get on my level. I recorded a bit in case I would get some nice frags, and I have told the admins that if they ever suspect me, then they should tell me and I can record my duels, instead of just sneaking up and ban like that, but they probably prefare to see a guy like me banned. This guy knew it aswell, but still he banned me. I'm an a/d player who plays and trains a lot with cbug and that's some reasons why I'm just a little bit better than your 2015 players who don't even know how to aim properly. So why do I deserve to get unbanned? Because I didn't break any of your rules, and I just want to be friendly and chill on this server. Unfortunately that's something you get banned for on this server.

Picture(If Any):I didn't record much, I recorded a couple of duels when I was asked to and I recorded a bit of my gameplay, but not too much since I got fps drops from this server for some reason. If this video is not enough then feel free to check other videos on my channel that prove that this is pure skills and no cheats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoKyeUqhxkM
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Awaiting for Proofs
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 5:38 pm

As Far As i know you are a clean player.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:49 pm

SmokinAce wrote:
As Far As i know you are a clean player.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Hi.
First of all, words dont mean a lot in these cases, nice video, but let me tell you something, this video also doesn't say/prove anything, you could have toggled any dirty thing, because the video i took, it shows kinda Aimbotting.
Look the first 3 Sniper shots, you didn't even aim at me, and then the deagle, you weren't even aiming.
-The 2nd fragment, you aimed at the wall, and the bullet, came into my chest.
-the 3rd fragment, speaks for itself

Really sorry for the bad quality, my pc sucks

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Cubez wrote:
Pff, get on my level.

Lol you serious? Have some fucking respect towards the admins and get to our level on behaviour. They are trying their best.

And even if you are an a/d player that doesn't mean shit m8. If you don't like the way they handle things around here, you might as well leave. Stop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
JerryGr
Administrator
Administrator
JerryGr

In-game username : [GPB]Athena

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:37 pm

im eating nutella and pop corn. this will be a good night
Back to top Go down
Cubez

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Vikingo Rock II wrote:
Hi.
First of all, words dont mean a lot in these cases, nice video, but let me tell you something, this video also doesn't say/prove anything, you could have toggled any dirty thing, because the video i took, it shows kinda Aimbotting.
Look the first 3 Sniper shots, you didn't even aim at me, and then the deagle, you weren't even aiming.
-The 2nd fragment, you aimed at the wall, and the bullet, came into my chest.
-the 3rd fragment, speaks for itself

Really sorry for the bad quality, my pc sucks

You by yourself admitted your pc sucks, and when I fought you, you barely took any hits. ''Didn't even aim at me, I did, these were pretty simple shots actually, first you barely moved and I shot you and stunned you, which made me able to easily land a second shot on you. The third shot wasn't really hard as well since you ran in a straight line. But enough of all that, sniper is my best weapon and I barely miss with it.

In all other ''proofs'' you lag so hard that you by yourself fuck up the animation, and u call that aimbot. lmfao. xDDDDD

Bear wrote:
Cubez wrote:
Pff, get on my level.

Lol you serious? Have some fucking respect towards the admins and get to our level on behaviour. They are trying their best.

And even if you are an a/d player that doesn't mean shit m8. If you don't like the way they handle things around here, you might as well leave. Stop

You know what, you are right dude, I'm just bad because I got banned for nothing. I don't know how your reaction would be but I'm just pissed and maybe a bit disrespectful now because, and yes I know the admins are trying their best etc.

Me being an a/d player is the main reason I've improved my dm skills so much, so yes it means a lil bit i suppose.

By the way, let's have like 10 duels where both of us record maybe? That would prove that...
-I'm not toggling.
-I'm not using aimbot or any other kind of illegal program.
-These funny slides on your PC are because of your own lag, I'm not using any kind of shitty program, if both of us recorded it then you would see that it's on YOUR PC ONLY and not on mine.
-That what I'm saying is true. This is pure skills.
-That your accusions are just lame.

Ask people like GuNMan about me. He knows I'm clean and he also plays a/d.

Last edited by Cubez on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:53 pm

JerryGr wrote:
im eating nutella and pop corn. this will be a good night

You knew Nutella is from Germany? Well, not important, can I have some too?
Back to top Go down
GuNMan
GuNMan

In-game username : [BR]GuNMan

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:56 pm

Well in my opinion, this player is clean of cheats or something...
He is admin on other sv, and we dueled in A/D, just he have skills.

For Vikingo:

Hola, bueno mira vikingo te distes cuenta de que en servidor cubez juega con 60 fps, y mientras grabas acuerdate que tu ped se vuelve lento, es decir que eras facil de matarte, te distes cuenta tambien del lag que aveces se viene en todo el servidor ? contastes eso tambien ?

Bueno en el video tambien mire que cubez disparo adelante mientras tu estabas atras, pero el disparo te llego, bueno acuerdate que son distintos paises y distintos pings, retrasos... por lo cual que en su pantalla te puede ver adelante, pero en la tuya lo puedes ver en distinta forma, en cierta modo por este sync, el disparo llegara. pero de otra forma.
Back to top Go down
Cubez

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:07 pm

I told you viking (and all other admins) that if any player reported me/admin thought I'm aimbotting, then you should have asked me to record, and I could prove that I'm clean, but still you banned me unexpectedly without even saying anything before that. I don't know why you did that actually, but if you actually knew me you would know that I would never cheat.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Cubez wrote:
I told you viking (and all other admins) that if any player reported me/admin thought I'm aimbotting, then you should have asked me to record, and I could prove that I'm clean, but still you banned me unexpectedly without even saying anything before that. I don't know why you did that actually, but if you actually knew me you would know that I would never cheat.

He acted right like this, If he would have told you that he is watching you, you could just easily turn the Aimbot, if you were using on.
Back to top Go down
Cubez

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:30 pm

But then he would realise a difference wouldn't he?
He would have realised if a player went from dominating with aimbot to playing without aimbot. Makes sense eh?

And, if you look at my videos you can see several shots just like my ''busted shots'' on vikings video. If my shots are concidered as aimbot then what about these lads in my vid?
By the way does any of these look like aimbot to you?

Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:50 pm

Well, Yeah I believe you and all, you seem to be a clean player, but man, you have to work on your attitude, Tbh I would be angry too, If someone would ban me cause of Aimbot, even If I don't aimbot, but I wouldn't react like you by almost starting insulting the Admin that banned you. You will probably get unbanned anyways, and I think you would do great as Admin somewhen too, the only thing you have to change is your attitude bro
Back to top Go down
Cubez

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Actually I am a pretty chill person when I'm not pissed off. Nyan Cat
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Wait for [GPB]SmokinAce desicion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:05 am

Unban him retards. I used to know Cubez more then for 2 years and he's clean.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:37 am

[Unban]Cubez CjAO72U

If You Have Any More Problem Joining The Server Please Pm.

Thankyou

[Unban]Cubez PQ7tKFE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Unban]Cubez Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Unban]Cubez   [Unban]Cubez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Unban]Cubez
Page 1 of 1