Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for "AB"

Go down 
+8
Said
Vikingo Rock II
Bear
[BR]Joker
PunkLorD
SmokinAce
[BR]CoRe_
DeathShot979
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathShot979

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:43 am

Okay I suspect I got banned for using the AFK function. You can afk pratically anywhere, even in the air if you type faster enough.

I'm going to suspect 'AB' is either A. Aimbot or B. Abuse, I'm going to suspect this is abuse. This person who banned me was PunkLorD.

Mind telling me how this is abuse? Even if it is what harm is it causing to other players? Is them seeing me being afk in the air terrifying to them? Are they merely hurt over the fact that if they shoot me no damage will be taken.

P.S Theres a flaw in the AFK system that you can be killed when people hit you with their fist or a melee weapon, thats when I started using this function because every time I went AFK some idiot would come over as use their melee weapon onto me.

So what is this "AB"? I would like to know.

Thanks,

DeathShot979.
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:49 am

Please use the correct format of Ban Appeal.

Account Name:
Your IP(whatsmyip.com):
Admin's Name That Banned You:
Reason:
Hour-Date:
Why You Deserve To Be Unbanned(3 Complete Sentences):
Picture(If Any):
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:55 am

Use The Correct Format

AB= Air Break
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:03 am

hi

Banned for "AB" 29y5dax
Banned for "AB" 10qywpi
Back to top Go down
DeathShot979

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:42 am

That is not air-break. Like I said before, if you jump THEN type /afk REALLY fast you can go /afk in the air. Try experimenting this on a high building it will work if you type is faster enough, you will just float in the air.

Account Name: DeathShot979
IP: 92.25.97.30
Admin Name: PunkLordD
Reason: 'Airbreak'
Hour-date 9:35:07 (from picture above)
Why I deserve to be unbanned: Okay, this really isn't fair. Air-break is using something that you can fly using cheats, this was stationary and I was not flying at all. You jump onto something (preferbly a car or building) then you type /afk really fast, the results are you stay stationary in the air. But you don't move until something hits you or you go /back and fall to the ground again.
Picture: I don't have one, I did print-screen one but my computer died two minutes after when I was going to go into paint and save it. (I didn't use screen-shot unfortunately) :/

If I was unbanned for a minute or so I can indeed prove with screen-shots that you can do this with /afk mode.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:04 am

If you see such bugs you should report it and not abuse it. That's a rulebreak too, what you did there.
Back to top Go down
DeathShot979

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:14 am

[BR]Joker wrote:
If you see such bugs you should report it and not abuse it. That's a rulebreak too, what you did there.

So what about the people who keep hitting me with a melee weapon or their fists when going afk? It causes your health bar to go down. One of the people who told me they were going to report me for it actually did this.

Also I dont understand how thats a bug, if it freezes you in position, it should be considered afk.
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:35 pm

In a first place, you are not even supposed to afk on turf. It's kickable in our server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Why did you have to do this?
I would have banned you as well, because rule breaker and abuser, that would be enough for me, do you think this is funny? Look what happened....Get some respect for other players.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
Said
BR Member
BR Member
Said

In-game username : [BR]Lord_Said

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Ik this bug. It isnt a Hack. Vikingo Abusing is only Kick..

I'm sorry vikingo i will stop it.

Last edited by [BR]Said on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:24 pm

This man....Ffs, cut the crap said, don't tell me how to do my job, stop getting your noise in everywhere, this is a ban appeal so let admins to deal with it...
Really, stop it!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:22 pm

You are not allowed to type /afk, if you wont go really afk
Back to top Go down
JerryGr
Administrator
Administrator
JerryGr

In-game username : [GPB]Athena

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Lmao dat guy think he is smart

Watch kiddo, when u type /afk or /brb you can see the name that used /brb or /afk on main chat. So we dont buy your bullcraps. Admit your freaking fault and you may take a second chance.....
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:03 pm

JerryGr wrote:

Watch kiddo, when u type /afk or /brb you can see the name that used /brb or /afk on main chat. So we dont buy your bullcraps. Admit your freaking fault and you may take a second chance.....

flower
Back to top Go down
Macdaddy
Premium Member
Premium Member
Macdaddy

In-game username : Apple

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Its sad really
Back to top Go down
DeathShot979

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 1:46 am

JerryGr wrote:

Exactly, check the damn logs and you'll see that I went afk during this. Logs can PROVE I went afk. Check during the time-frame just about two minutes before I was banned.

Also, most of the time I actually go afk to make myself a tea or to bring my brother/sister to school or for some other reasons.

I will admit to going afk to other gang-territories and I am sorry for such. I think I admit that was wrong. But not admit to AB. Because it is NOT air-break.

Check logs.

Edit: Also mate, I am trying to be smart, is there anything wrong with that? That is what this forum relies on right? You need smart players to be become admins and moderators, so why not for people who are ban appealing? Neutral
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:31 am

I think this is just a misunderstanding, PunkLorD thought you were using airbreak because you were floating in the air. But don't do this again, people would report you in-game and admins will think that you use airbreak, and it's abuse of /afk system if you use it for such thing.

Should be unbanned.... you decide punk
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:59 am

Banned for "AB" CjAO72U

No pausing in combat/turf | Pausing in combat is not allowed, if you wish to go AFK, pause somewhere you are not likely to be seen. [AFK for long period of time,results in a automatic kick from the server.] If you are pausing on purpose to avoid death it will lead to a strict Punishment. wrote:

Please do not abuse the commads again,i'm going to let you off with a strict warning this time.

Please read the in-game rules and regulations carefully below.

Banned for "AB" XigK4p9yT

https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t1464-_______-in-game-rules-and-regulations_______

Banned for "AB" PQ7tKFE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned for "AB" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for "AB"   Banned for "AB" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for "AB"
Page 1 of 1