Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurd
Kurd

In-game username : [GPB]Polat_Alemdar

[DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:40 am

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [GPB]Polat_Alemdar / Nadir Aslan.

City/Country: Germany / Berlin.

Timezone: UTC+01:00.

E-mail: Nadir2009@hotmail.de

Since When you are playing SA:MP: Thereabouts 2008/2009.

Since When are you playing LS-SW: One and half years.

What are the Basic Server Rules? : Dont Insults, be respectful, no Cheats/no Hacks Logically Very Happy, no car kill, no spam.

Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): Medium.

Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: No.

If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: /

Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): No.

Rate your English skills(1-10): 5-6/10.

Who is the Owner and Co-owner of this server?: [BR]Faqahat and [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli.

Name two official clans on this server: [GPB]Glen Park Bloods and [BR]Black Revenge.

Name at least 5 admins on this server: [GPB]TriniBoyRyan, [GPB]Mr.Longbeard, [BR]Joker, [BR]Asafe51, [GPB]Sharif.

What is your skype username?: If it really obligation, then i make Skype. But i have Facebook.

Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines at least): My English is not the best but because i want to learn how this works and i plays  a long time here and know almost all Admins and Clan Members and I would to like high increase and I would to like protect against Cheaters/Hackers.

Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] G4qtmpd66q6d

Referred by (if none, leave none): /

Do you check complete forums daily? : If I accepted as Admin, then i will check Forum almost every day at least i trying (Because work is important too^^).

Do you follow Server rules? : Yes of course.

Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : Photoshop a little bit, otherwise no.

Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : If he have Healhack, i make a HH check, if he use Aimbot i make a check too exactly by sobeit too, I see it too and the players use /report.

Tell us about U-AC: It is a Anti-Cheat-System.

What Will You do if you see a S0biet User?: Since I begin with Admin Level 1 or Moderator i cant Ban, what i make /kick if it works, if not then i make screenshots or activate my Fraps and send it an a higher Admin, or 3. possibility i call a higher Admin.

How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: Is clear, i will report this right away a higher Admin or the Owner Fagahat or Marwan_Makaveli!

What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: Warn/Kick if they dont Stop Mute.

Explain The term Admin Abuse: You can see it a bit like a Cheater, if he give himself Guns, or give other Players Heal or Armour or Mute/kick/ban or warn other players with no Reason that is Admin Abuse.

Anything you want to mention?: I hope your allowe me to learn the Admin world Smile.

Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?: Because i will help the Admins to ban cheaters or kick/warn and in the worst trap ban Rule Breakers and I will learning from you higher Admins how something works as Admin and im really ready to help you all Admins and all new players Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Manollooooooo
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:01 am

Be Active
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:07 am

That lack of english is a major thing.....

Pensing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:46 am

Sorry man -1

- lack of english

- not ready

- not active Good luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Said
BR Member
BR Member
Said

In-game username : [BR]Lord_Said

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Good luck Polat Smile
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:23 pm

[DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Denied10

- Low English
- Inactive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [GPB]Polat_Alemdar [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1