Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Revenge Family Trial Probation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

Black Revenge Family Trial Probation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Black Revenge Family Trial Probation Rules   Black Revenge Family Trial Probation Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:20 am

Insulting & Respect:
Do not even think about being disrespectful in anyway even by joking - unless the other player accepts it. This leaded into huge disagreements and fights between other members.

Faking Accounts:
Creating a new account and saying that your another different player (Example: HasH = XGAM3R) would not just get you caught - but mostly kicked.

Hacking & Cheating:
The server has its system that we follow in order to play fair and with even advantages. Using different ways out of the system leads into a instant kick.

Joining Over Power:
Joining just to scare others and to show them how close you are to the servers main's can lead you into never having that tag again.

Administration Friendly:
If you think you can get closer to most admins and be promoted into one, you can kiss that tag goodbye.

Empty Minded:
This means that you have totally no knowledge what so ever. Just joined randomly. Please be aware of what it means to join BR.

Advertising Us:
We do accept advertisements, but not by going to other servers and spamming our IP. Just create some media or do it on SA-MP forums.

Wrong Minds Other:
A normal clan is simple. But, a servers clan represents what are the servers staff and players are like. So don't act like a noob outside our server showing them how idiotic or immature we are.

Immaturity:
We accept you in any age. But, you have to be mature. Not a little kid playing Club Penguin and crying over his membership expiration.

Sexual Harassment:
I've seen this happening a lot in server and I'm seriously against it as I held my temper till one day. This usually happens when a female player comes into our server and most players give attention. Shit flips over.

Racism:
I've taken this so strict, unless it was a personal joke. Being racist towards others can lead you to a tempban IG too.

Cyber-bullying:
Bullying others IG or on forums just cause your a BR member is nothing. You can be jailed in real life for it too. It's an international law and a strict policy in the human rights codes.

Copyrights:
Be aware of not copying others works during the progress of media making in our server. Make sure those rights reserved as it might get us into serious trouble.

Clan Advantages:
I'm really sure that most new players have came in for the weaponry and armor. We do accept some of those reasons, but try not to use that against others and your friends to show off. It might lead you to a warning.

Protesting:
I'm not talking about the Egyptian Revolution. I'm talking about when you gather other players to remove or encourage them into disagreeing about something from what the server has set (Example: Protesting to remove the 'Do Not Hack' rule).
Back to top Go down

Black Revenge Family Trial Probation Rules
Page 1 of 1