Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[BR] Application - Goon

Go down 
+2
asafe51
Goon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goon
Goon

In-game username : [BR]Goon

[BR] Application - Goon Empty
PostSubject: [BR] Application - Goon   [BR] Application - Goon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Are you thinking about joining some other clan: (yes or no) No

What is your IG (In game name): Goon

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's Leader? : [BR]Faqahat

Who is BR's co leaders? :[BR]Yahya98 and [BR]TheDeadKnight

Name at least 5 BR members: [BR]Blacky, [BR]Joker, [BR]Asafe51, [BR]TheDeathKnight, [BR]c00ld0c26[DD]

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [GPB]Bear, [BR]Joker, [BR]Asafe51

How old are you: 16

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

How long have you been playing samp? 2010

How long have you been playing the GTA game series? 6 years

How long have you been playing LS-SW? 2 days

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : I was looking for a active & skilled clan in the server, I saw that [BR] members were helping me like a team, having peace. I also found out that [BR] members are really mature and don't get mad when they get killed, for me this is very important, maybe as impotant as DM skills. I'm someone who likes to have a talk in the clan chat with fellow clan members.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : I'm a very mature person, this is what made me admin on a different SAMP server too. Also my DM skills are decent, still working on my C-Bug.

How did you find our server? : Biesto told me (he is my IRL friend)

Tell some BR clan rules:
1) Never use any kind of third party mods that gives personal advantages to your game.
2) Always respect and obey higher BR levels.
3) Do not even think about being disrespectful in anyway even by joking - unless the other player accepts it.
4) You are allowed to switch team whenever you want, but if any high level BR told you to switch back to BR team, you must obey him.

Tell some trial probation rules:

Insulting & Respect:
Do not even think about being disrespectful in anyway even by joking - unless the other player accepts it. This leaded into huge disagreements and fights between other members.

Faking Accounts:
Creating a new account and saying that your another different player (Example: HasH = XGAM3R) would not just get you caught - but mostly kicked.

Hacking & Cheating:
The server has its system that we follow in order to play fair and with even advantages. Using different ways out of the system leads into a instant kick.

Will you be able to use skype? [If yes, write your username] : Yes - Flenxsv

Where are you from? : The Netherlands

What will you do, if the server staff are offline, and there is a hacker? : I will try to record the person (if I have fraps on) and report it on the forum

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : Mid week probably around 2 hours, weekend depends if I'm in the mood to play, probably 3 - 5 hours. I also have to do my duties as admin on a different server (RPG server) but I can still be active.

What will you do if you see a Server Hacker?  ? : Report in-game or at the forums (reported some players in-game already)

What will you do if you see a person with a [BR] tag who doesn't belong in the BR family? : I'd ask him nicely if he would like to change his username, if he won't cooperate inform a admin.

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : Yes, well as I said I'm playing SAMP since 2010. I haven't really been using C-Bug in these years mostly because at the other servers I'm playing on C-Bug is not allowed. I basically really started using C-Bug when I joined this server, so 2 days ago. But ofc, I tried it a few times before too.

Complete The Sentences Below :

(1) BR is the gray colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his assignment.

(3) My friends names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I am playing in LS-SW for 2 Months/Years. Days'

Which languages can you speak?: Both English & Dutch

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : Nope

Post a screenshot of your game stats : http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qc4eqa&s=8#.VG-Xd5UtCUk

Post a SS of your best streak : I didn't make a SS, but my highest streak is currently: 18.

Post a SS that you have defeated/Dueled a tester in BR A/D from the following list of testers : I didn't make a SS but I duelled [BR]Asafe51 twice, he won once and I won once.

(1) [BR]c00ld0c26[DD]
(2) [BR]Asafe51
(3) [BR]Joker

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop-0/10 - Never used it
(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps)-5/10 Used fraps, only to record hackers in SAMP.

By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

Rate Yourself :

--WEAPONS--

SMG:- 6/10
Desert Eagle:-7/10
Combat shotgun:-7/10
Shotgun:-8/10
M4-7/10
Sniper:-7/10

--SKILLS--

C Bug :-6/10 - still learning, sometimes I try to use it but I fail shooting.

--ENGLISH—
Reading-7/10
Writing -9/10
Talking-7/10

If I forgot anything, let me know.

- Goon
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [BR] Application - Goon   [BR] Application - Goon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Checklist:

Skilled: [[BR] Application - Goon 14166211]
Mature: [[BR] Application - Goon 14166211]

+1
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: [BR] Application - Goon   [BR] Application - Goon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:51 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

PostSubject: Re: [BR] Application - Goon   [BR] Application - Goon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:42 pm

[BR] Application - Goon SWE3NwF

Welcome to Black Revenge family, you will be on the trial probation period, if you will break any rules in this period, you will be instantly kicked.

Your trial period ends on 23/12/2014

[BR] Application - Goon J4X3a0f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BR] Application - Goon   [BR] Application - Goon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BR] Application - Goon
Page 1 of 1