Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

High playing vs a speed hacker :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donte666

High playing vs a speed hacker :D Empty
PostSubject: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:37 am

Your name: Donte
Player being reported: Steadygypppin
Reason: Speed hacks, and aimbot
Date: 10/19/2014
Proof: Evidences https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL1Za2pnJUQ&feature=youtu.be
Screen Shots:-
Video:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL1Za2pnJUQ&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Donte666

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:44 am

after i told him im uploading the video of him speed hacking, he did a duel vs me with his cheats off and his movements was very slow and wasn't able to hit me period, when you see his video and see mine you'll see that he clearly toggled them off when i said something about it me uploading his speed hacks, he only frapsed his with his hacks off
Back to top Go down
SteadyGypppin

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:03 am

what was happening on my screen nospread/speedhack but when he was frapsing he toggled all of his cleos off..and my video gonna talk..about your video kid its called LAG..actually your video didn't prove that if ya using nospread.cs or na...uploading ma vid tho
#killuminati
Back to top Go down
SteadyGypppin

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:15 am

Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:41 am

SteadyGypppin wrote:
what was happening on my screen nospread/speedhack but when he was frapsing he toggled all of his cleos off..and my video gonna talk..about your video kid its called LAG..actually your video didn't prove that if ya using nospread.cs or na...uploading ma vid tho
#killuminati

Your moving wouldn't be so smooth if you were lagging. Fasterwalk.cs eh? (Don't know much about hacks)

And with that ego? You gotta be hiding something.

Wait for higher admins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Donte666

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:25 pm

thiers no lag you can see on the map i fraps this guy was speed hacking and gettin away fast as hell watch the map
Back to top Go down
Donte666

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:27 pm

and believe me before that fraps video he made he wasn't that ez untill i told him to check reports and he begged me to duel then when i said no he said i was being scary, then when i finally did he said i got my shit to after he was ez as hell
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Pls don't Double Post use Edit
Back to top Go down
SteadyGypppin

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 pm

ped.ifp..dats what am using,one thing i can say if your video proves that am speed hacking,Well ma video proves the same thing too !,Look at urself you wasn't even know that i was frapsing so your cleos were toggled on..also if u wants me to fraps a duel between me and you again leggo but please fraps your aiming without cbug for one duel and use mp5/m4 and spray to prove that ya ain't using nospread.cs..cheers
Back to top Go down
Donte666

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:58 pm

SteadyGypppin wrote:
ped.ifp..dats what am using,one thing i can say if your video proves that am speed hacking,Well ma video proves the same thing too !,Look at urself you wasn't even know that i was frapsing so your cleos were toggled on..also if u wants me to fraps a duel between me and you again leggo but please fraps your aiming without cbug for one duel and use mp5/m4 and spray to prove that ya ain't using nospread.cs..cheers
Cleo's? no son my fast movements are called lite foot bug which you clearly see me doing on the vid i fraps and on the other videos i make it's when you c bug then switch to another gun and back to deagle, what you was using was a clear speed hack or speed run, all i see on your video is me owning you without your hacks
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 am

PENDING.

Steadygypppin post a screenshot of your GTA Folder for us to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High playing vs a speed hacker :D   High playing vs a speed hacker :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High playing vs a speed hacker :D
Page 1 of 1