Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steezus

Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Empty
PostSubject: Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]   Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Your name: Freddie_Bolts
Player being reported: Juanitolll
Reason: Refill Health and Armour Hack - I noticed he refilled his Armour TWICE in one life both times without anything showing in the chat to say he had used a health or Armour pack even though he did it next to me so i decided to start recording and caught him doing it again
Date: 17/10/14  
Proof: Evidences
Screen Shots:-
Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Juanitolll

Video:- You can see in the video below he runs around the house next to me and comes back with full health and armour but nothing appears in the chat to say he used any health or armour packs even though he was close to my location.

Last edited by Steezus on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]   Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:44 pm

In the Video I just saw that he refilled one time. About the Chat thing you are right, but this Proof is not enough. We gonna keep a eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Steezus

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]   Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Yeah he refilled twice before the video that's what made me start recording him as it seemed something wasn't right, If hes on when i'm on again i'll try get more evidence.
Back to top Go down
Steezus

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]   Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Your name: Hoodie_Allen (was freddie bolts)
Player being reported: Fernanda_Gatsby
Reason: Health hacking
Date: 17/10/14  
Proof: Evidences
Screen Shots:- Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Cheater

Video:- Few clips showing him HH
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]   Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:11 am

The player seems to be desynced / lag as seem in the video i am hearing no hit-sound when you shooting him and look at his ping it's not normal.

Btw it had 2 administrators present in your screenshot,why didn't you report it to them? scratch
Back to top Go down
Steezus

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]   Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:49 am

I did but they were either AFK or weren't assed. Nah it was a HH, Can you delete this thread for me please seems pointless making these reports.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]   Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:05 am

Thanks for your help Steezus, your reports are very usefull. I was afk atm sorry but let this thread open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]   Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoodie Allen Reports. [New report Added]
Page 1 of 1