Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+8
Bear
[BR]ShopenZ
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
c00ld0c26
asafe51
[BR]CoRe_
Wes
[BR]Joker
12 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [BR]Joker
City/Country: Germany
Timezone: Central European Time
E-mail: gmultiplayer@yahoo.de
Since When you are playing SA:MP: 2 Years
Since When are you playing LS-SW: 2 Years
What are the Basic Server Rules?: Don't Carram, Don't insult other Players or Admins, Don't abuse Bugs and report them, Don't use Programms helping you Ingame, Don't spam the Chat, If you see a Hacker use /report
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium):In between of Medium and High.
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: Yes.
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t2739-brder_schwamm-unban-appeal
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): 9
Rate your english skills(1-10): 7.5
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): As I have noticed, the Server needs urgent Moderators to bust Hackers. The momentary Admins do their best to keep the Server clean, but I often see the Server is Adminfree. That means Party for Hackers. I often have to call Admins with banrights to the Server. Admins like TriniBoyRyan and TheDeadKnight are banning Hackers all the time. But it's not enough so, they have no time for theirselves. They need urgent help. So, I took my chance and made this Application. I tried it some Months before but got denied. The Reasons were: Still [BR] Trial, barely know Players. Now, my Trials ended 2 Months ago and I know every active Player on this Server. I was Admin on another Server before so I have the needed Experience. I know how to handle Reports, what I have to do, and I ever answer Questions from Players. Even as Non-Admin. Im young (14), but many People told me I'm very mature for my Age. To be able to use Admin Commands, would make it easier for me to report Hackers/Rulebreakers, because it's hard to record Hackers without getting killed in a few seconds. With the /spec Command it would be much easier for me.
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: http://s7.directupload.net/images/140910/l4d9jubr.png
Referred by (if none, leave none): None.
Do you check complete forums daily? : Yes.
Do you follow Server rules? : Sure I do.
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : Sadly not.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how about to bust them :Many SA-MP Hacks are easy to bust. HH, Flyhack and Auto-Rapid Fire are not hard to bust. But there are some Hacks that aren't so easy to bust. I mean Hacks like Aimbot or lag.cs (Cleo Mods). For those Hacks you only need trained Eyes. If you see somebody, isn't missing any Bullet so he is Aimbotting. If you see somebody barely taking damage but dealing much damage is it mostly lag.cs.
Tell us  U-AC: I'm sorry, but I don't know what that is.
What Will You do if you see a S0beit User?:I would first take some Proofs were he is seen hacking, and then if a Admin with banrights is online I would tell him to ban the Hacker. If not I would first kick him. If he comes back a few time I would call a Admin with banrights on skype to ban him. If nobodys coming I would post a Report with the Proofs into the Forum and wait for his ban.
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?:If it's full out of my control, I first would contact a higher Admin to help me at this Problem.
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?:I would mix myself in and end the fight and find a way to solve the Problem.
Explain The term Admin Abuse:If a Admin use his Powers to help himself or a Friend ingame then he is Abusing his Powers.
Anything you want to mention?:Thanks to you all for 2 wonderful Years on the Server. I never stopped to have fun to play on the Server. Sure there was a time I wasn't able to play but this is not because I didn't wanted to.
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?: As I have said the Server needs urgent some new Admins helping the momentary Admins busting the tons of Hackers everyday. I would love to spend my time to keep the Server clean. It's the Job for Admins too, to keep the Server having fun playing on LSSW. It would be a pleasure to me to do that Job too. Daily Events would take place. Im a helpful Player who rarely Insults Players seriously. I have played alot of time on the Server and insulting is seen very often. I would help to end that. I won't use my Powers for myself or my Friends. You should know that I know that it isn't easy to be a Admin, but I would do it with pleasure.

Last edited by [BR]Joker on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:10 am

+1
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:59 pm

+1 for following reasons,

- Friendly
- Active
- Knows the server rules
- Kind against other server players.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Dren you will get my vote without a doubt! Very kind person towards myself & players,always reports hackers.You are a old member of lssw that is still around up to this day! I will be happy to see you apart of the admin team as i am sure you will be able to help us out banning these hackers and keeping the server clean!

- Active

- Respectful and polite

- Old Player

- Knows the rules

- Ready for admin

+1

Good luck
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:37 pm

Weird u not already promoted .
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:45 am

+1 good add to the staff members Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:48 am

+1 GoodLuck
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
davidstojanov
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
davidstojanov

In-game username : David_Stojanov aka [BR]David_Stojanov

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Good Lck Joker !! Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:45 pm

ACCEPTED

- Contact me on skype for Details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1