Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

I would be happy to Donate but........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Desertman

I would be happy to Donate but........ Empty
PostSubject: I would be happy to Donate but........   I would be happy to Donate but........ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:25 am

I am a normal player who likes your server but what stops me from donating on a regular basis are your Admins.

Most of them are the same but notably Triniboy, Blacky and Asafe are guilty of preying on lone / new players when off-duty to boost their own score, abusing their VIP commands and subsequently chasing these new players from the server purely to satisfy their own arrogance.

I have a score of 935 or something and I am quite happy to sacrifice that in order to sort out this problem.

I seriously ask you to ban me now as I will bring these so called "players" to stand up for their bad behaviour and possibly cause some disruption to your server. (not DDS or hacking shit - just speaking honestly in game)

If my ban makes you listen, my job is done.

I'm an ex-Samp admin with 4 years experience who knows when admins abuse their commands.

So, seriously BAN me - My IP is 92.25.134.123 (check is you like) but I wont be back to your server.

Kindest Regards,
Desertman
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

In-game username : [GPB]TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: I would be happy to Donate but........   I would be happy to Donate but........ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:07 am

Alright I Am Not Sure Why You Posting This But We Admins Do Out Best, Players Barely Report Hackers, We Are Mostly Get Them By Our Own. Players Always Yelling "OMG ID * HACKER CHITER BAN FUCKING ASS ADMINS BAN HIM OMG ADMINS ARE NOOB", And We Admins Do Our Best Trying To Do Events, Trying To Make Everybody Happy. Like 3 Months Ago Our Player Rate Was Like 30/150 @ Weekends, Now It Is 100/150, And ~35% Of Them Are Hackers. Consider We ALWAYS Take Proof Of Hackers, So If We See Somebody Hacking We Don't Ban Him Instantly, We Turn On Our Fraps And Wait Until We Catch Him Hacking. We Get Proof In Case The Hackers Post A Ban Appeal And Only ~2% Of The Hackers Post A Ban Appeal So Our PC Space Suffers Of Fraps Videos. I Spec'd You Many Times, Desertman, You Are A Clean Player, But Now You Exaggerate. Ryan Is One Of Our Best Admins, He Always Catches Players (Even From BR/GPB) Hacking, He Is Like Sherlock Holmes For Real. We Are Not Gonna Ban You, We Want That You Keep Enjoying Our Server And If You Think We Admins Do Our Job Wrongly, Just Leave, It Is Sad, But Do It, You Don't Have To Donate.
Back to top Go down
Desertman

PostSubject: Re: I would be happy to Donate but........   I would be happy to Donate but........ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:14 am

Thanks for your comprehensive and emotive reply
I appreciate the fact that it's a hard slog to be admin - especially on Saturday mornings (I know as I have been one for many years).
The cheating idiots are indeed hard to catch (but not impossible) but my point was that your admins should lead by example and not intimidate or bully new players (however bored they are)

Ryan for example recently Team DM'd me at spawn point for no reason - he's a great admin I totally agree but a lousy player who abuses his VIP advantages to increase his score as do many others in his position.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope that your server keeps on growing but it will have to do so without me ( a squeaky clean player as you have mentioned)
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

In-game username : [GPB]TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: I would be happy to Donate but........   I would be happy to Donate but........ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:28 am

I Am Not Sure If It Is Necessary To Post Because You Are Leaving Anyways, But If You Change Your Mind, The Next Time Please Take A Screenshot Or A Small Fraps Video With Proof Of The Cartain Admin Breaking The Rules And We Will Handle It Fairly Here On The Forums.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: I would be happy to Donate but........   I would be happy to Donate but........ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:19 am

Ryan isn't a VIP player anyway.
I remember you at the server and you seemed okay.
I remember u were reporting hackers, and never caused any problems.
Usually I play on the server and wait for a report, but I do get on duty and drive around the main battle zone to look for hackers, sometimes I catch a few that way, but it results at grove wasting an army amount of gun supply on me, no matter what I tell them.
Once I see a report, I go to work.
Sometimes I leave the reports for other admins online, but if they don't take action I handle them.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: I would be happy to Donate but........   I would be happy to Donate but........ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:25 am

Desertman let me remind you this is a deathmatch server..If you want you can try out a roleplay sever or something as  those servers has no deathmatching.

Desertman wrote:

Ryan for example recently Team DM'd me at spawn point for no reason - he's a great admin I totally agree but a lousy player who abuses his VIP advantages to increase his score as do many others in his position.

This is a Team Deathmatch Server and btw i am not V.I.P neither i was ever spawn killing you  ever, you probably have me mixed up with some other player. ..Anyways...Just cause you are maybe a weak player doesn't mean you have to come on forums and bitch about it?

And there is no need in banning your account you can just simply leave if you want.

Btw is this you? Saw your name on youtube you had gotten banned on other server for hacks.

The video Published date was on on Aug 22, 2014

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would be happy to Donate but........   I would be happy to Donate but........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Donations / Vip-
Jump to: