Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

My suggestions for LSSW

Go down 
+2
[BR]Yahya__
Str8 e tare asa am auzit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Str8 e tare asa am auzit
Premium Member
Premium Member
Str8 e tare asa am auzit

In-game username : RM_Killa

My  suggestions for LSSW Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions for LSSW   My  suggestions for LSSW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:38 am

I think that is a good ideea to add the comand /laseron and /laseroff . If you type /laseron you will have a laser atached to your weapons and if you type /laser you will see the colors of the lasers you can choose. But if you don't want to have the laser anymore you should use /laseroff and your laser will dezactivate. Also i think that if you want to PM somebody and the person if offline but you still want to message him should use /sendemail name of the player  message   and when the person comes online should have a notification like ''You have 1 unread message type /email to read it. '' And another suggestion is to add the command /setmyweather and /setmytime because not everyone likes the weather or time admin's like. And i think a /votekick sistem should be on this sv because when admins are offline are a lot of hackers and whith the /votekick sistem it will be a lot easier to kick them. Minimum of players that need to type /votekick ID should be like 10-15 persons to avoid un-fair kicks from other guys. So this are my suggestions for LS-SW. I hope you like them. ( By the way i am Sandman not RM_Killa)
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions for LSSW   My  suggestions for LSSW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 am

1. /laseron and /laseroff , you can use special toys to do that.

2. I agree the mail one

3. /setmyweather and /setmytime i disagree, all players must have same time/weather or some players will have advantage.

4. It was impletemented before, but it was useless because people didn't voted.
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

In-game username : [GPB]iBooze

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions for LSSW   My  suggestions for LSSW Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 am

Votekick should be added. That's a brilliant idea.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions for LSSW   My  suggestions for LSSW Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:58 pm

1. Look above. (Yahyas reply)
2. Yeah good idea. (+1)
3. +1
4. Players could use that command to kick good Player if they cry, becaue they get pwned. We had it before on our Server but it got removed.
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions for LSSW   My  suggestions for LSSW Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Everything else -1 except the email thing :p sorry
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions for LSSW   My  suggestions for LSSW Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:13 am

[BR]Der_Schwamm wrote:

4. Players could use that command to kick good Player if they cry, becaue they get pwned. We had it before on our Server but it got removed.

I agree with Joker, BR and GPB would get kicked just for ownin some players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions for LSSW   My  suggestions for LSSW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestions for LSSW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: