Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban appeal...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

Unban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal...   Unban appeal... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 pm

I banned you for Racism and I'm not a Ban Appeal Manager PENDING [GPB]TriniBoiiRyan
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Unban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal...   Unban appeal... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 pm

This is not the place to discuss political views Kamikaze(and rest) , of course it will be ended with a fight or ban . Stop puting those flags on your signature or talking about the wars and the differences between the sides around the world and everything gonna be ok . Stop saying that your location is racist or mading talibans as profile pic . You gettin bans for this many times and most probably will not get unban next time .
Use a facebook pages or many other places to share your opinions about the conflicts , people thinking that they're very smart and ready to discuss this problem , but they not , they not even 10% ready for it . I think you should get ur life and stay out of that theme and maybe talk about it again when u grow up .
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

Unban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal...   Unban appeal... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Honestly i am sick and tired of you kami. You Been given multiple chances and you just continue your bullshit Racism and drama here it never ends with you. And if i do unban you will go on with the conflict in game .You barely play at all in lssw most you do is chat and fight among players and insult them.

DENIED

Make an Ban Appeal maybe in a month's time and maybe then i may think about it.

TooMuchSwag wrote:
And if Ryan is ban manager, you can lock it now. Everyone knows that he hates me. <3

Like you i don't "hate" anyone or have anger build up inside me towards anybody as i am grown and matured. I don't hate you at all i just dislike your childish,racist,insultive ways it's what pisses me off...

Also i agree with what Angel has to say.

[BR]Angel wrote:
This is not the place to discuss political views Kamikaze(and rest) , of course it will be ended with a fight or ban . Stop puting those flags on your signature or talking about the wars and the differences between the sides around the world and everything gonna be ok . Stop saying that your location is racist or mading talibans as profile pic . You gettin bans for this many times and most probably will not get unban next time .
Use a facebook pages or many other places to share your opinions about the conflicts , people thinking that they're very smart and ready to discuss this problem , but they not , they not even 10% ready for it . I think you should get ur life and stay out of that theme and maybe talk about it again when u grow up .

Last edited by TriniboiiRyan on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Unban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal...   Unban appeal... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 pm

He is waiting to fill the bucket hemi nigga?  Good One 
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

Unban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal...   Unban appeal... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 pm

TooMuchSwag wrote:
All this thing was just a discussion with Marwan about The Middle East conflict. That can't lead to a ban in game. All my bans before were with a valid reason, i admit my mistakes, all of them, sorry for my racism in game but this time i didn't say anything racist in game, or even in that discussion with Marwan.
/bump

Actually I didn't ban you with my decision I was going to ban you but before i was told to ban you.

Locked since the Ban Appeal manager denied this

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal...   Unban appeal... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal...
Page 1 of 1