Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross

Go down 
+3
Bear
[BR]Blacky
Frederick_F_Cross
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frederick_F_Cross

[UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Empty
PostSubject: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:47 am

Account Name: Frederick_F_Cross
Your IP(whatsmyip.com):175.139.21.179
Admin's Name That Banned You: [BR]Blacky
Reason: Aimbot
Hour-Date: I can't recall, around 18:20 GMT +8
Why You Deserve To Be Unbanned(3 Complete Sentences):
1. I'm not the type of person who uses hacks.
2. I've been third-person-view games for all my life since I was 5 years old (now 17) including APB: Reloaded which requires
good aim to play, therefore do well in third-person shooting games.
3. I've been playing SA-MP since 0.1b/0.2x and I am well aware of how the game works from it's lag-shooting to now.
Picture(If Any): N/A

Best regards,

Ashraf
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Liers won't get another chanse
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Clearly is Aimbot....
Blacky, Good Job  Good Job 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Well this looks like aimbot to me yeah clearly. Just looking at your aim while shooting not even directly aimming at all. Plus you are lying just makes duration of your first ban even longer..

Banned till 29/07/2014

Last edited by TriniboiiRyan on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frederick_F_Cross

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:07 pm

How is that aimbot? As I've stated above, I've been playing third-person games for a long time, I know what I'm doing! The admin was clearly distant and he's an easy target for me to take down with an M4. It seems to me like Blacky isn't a good admin because if he would want to test whether I'm using aimbot or not, he would'ave come close to me to check if my aim would remain on target all the time if he was chicken running. I still object this accusation!

EDIT: Moreover, a few of my bullets trailed off multiple times before I actually hit him as you can clearly see in the video. This is common sense. Just because I'm a new player in the server and Blacky is a well known admin doesn't mean you have to be biased.

Regards,

Ashraf
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Frederick_F_Cross wrote:
The admin was clearly distant and he's an easy target for me to take down with an M4. It seems to me like Blacky isn't a good admin because if he would want to test whether I'm using aimbot or not, he would'ave come close to me to check if my aim would remain on target all the time if he was chicken running.

Does not matter if he was close to you or far/running, at that range in the video you can more than lock on target and hit all shots just as close range.
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:01 pm

At least you got plenty of time to clean your folder. BTW good job Blacky Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Frederick_F_Cross

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:58 pm

I'm wasting my time, you guys are unprofessional. The server is good but the admins are useless. If you don't know how to test hacks then you don't. For the un-countable times I've caught a hacker back when you can use s0beit on NG-RP (I was a Junior Admin) I used s0beit myself (Permission granted from the Head Admin himself) to detect whether he was using this. This? You just ran around at a FAR distance, and just because MOST of my shots hit, AIMBOT. I bet the founder/owner of the server is much more considerable than you. Please, hahahaha.

Regards,

Ashraf

EDIT, again: And, here's a tip just so that another innocent player won't get banned: Use running-speed alterations/hacks to see if the person's aim would follow you exactly where you got at a very fast speed. Now that's a proper way to detect aimbot. You were at a far distance = your running on my screen would seem more or less... slow. Don't be stupid, please. I can get on Skype/Teamspeak to show you myself. I can personally TALK to you to make you believe you if it's necessary. I don't cheat.
Back to top Go down
Frederick_F_Cross

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Oh and Blacky, why the head-banging and face-palm emoticons? You dare not say another word because you know you're wrong? Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:44 am

Frederick_F_Cross wrote:
Oh and Blacky, why the head-banging and face-palm emoticons? You dare not say another word because you know you're wrong? Pathetic.
Stop arguing over this, it seems clearly it is aimbo, go to hackon single player dude, and stop lying, you wanna stay banned i guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Lol. It isn't fucking aimbot. He was crouching what actually gives an aim advantage when u using M4.I bet I can kill u much faster with M4,good reaction - all what's needed.
And yea Blacky@ Learn to use some pro weaps in duels already... and if u dunno what it is u can ask me for example,I'll tell u.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:08 pm

With m4 lol. better use a deagle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross   [UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UNBAN APPEAL] Frederick_F_Cross
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Ban appeals-
Jump to: