Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy

Go down 
+6
FroG
[BR]Blacky
Vikingo Rock II
[BR]ShopenZ
[BR]Jay
PK
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[BR]Jay
Administrator
Administrator
[BR]Jay

In-game username : [BR]Jay

GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:05 am

@Blacky, vikiingo, Do you guys remember that when i was playing underground with a different name and ip, you guys thought that im using aimbot even though was me.. and was just about to ban me

what i'm just saying that PK is good at DM and skilled guy, and ik admins usually doubt skilled guys first <.< ..

All this could just be a misconception.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 am

Vikingo press your mind and try to understand about who im talking to . Do not try to compare with this guy , achieve at least the half of what he has achieved . And yes , i unban anyone whos wrongly banned , and i know is wrongly . Am able pretty good to judge any situation , if someone can prove at least one wrong action of me , let do it now . Besides this , where is the fucking proof ?
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 pm

You seriously need to stop listing me in things, it's not about hate or whatever - it's about your darn job. I'm holding myself for the sake of Ramadan here.

I was a head admin myself, lead a couple of servers and also improvised them. I'm quite sure I know what I'm talking about. I did receive bad comments at times, yes - but, I didn't bash it like you are doing now. I simply took it into action to help myself become better, not be all depressed about it. You guys see 'bad feedback' as something a Nazi would do. For the love of God, I was criticizing Faqahat at times, and he took it into consideration - matter of fact, he enhanced himself from it. I've had it back later on as karma, and it did work out quite well - believe me. Just cause you're listed somewhere above someone else, doesn't mean you'll be untouchable.

This position such as "Director of Bans" shouldn't exist, it should only be held with the owner or Co-Owner.

If admins in this server can't handle criticism, then these admins don't deserve to be at first. This is exactly why I had a long butt fight with Faqahat in the past about admin applications, because they won't proof anything about one's self.

No offense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:15 pm

People leaving, People coming, thats how LSSW works.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:21 pm

If a admin bans a player no matter who he is he must have a reason. vikngo banned pk for auto why not just wait for vikngo to post the proof of what vikngo thinks is cbug then after its watched by head admins you can decide weather to unban him or ban him. if you just did it this thread wud have been more peaceful.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 pm

People today are not same PK as they was...

-there is no proof about PK hacking , he also is not DM hacker .

Good luck with the video , u did nice job with the trailer , keep me informed about my solo if you will or can comlete this and happy Ramadan.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:50 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
People today are not same PK as they was...

-there is no proof about PK hacking , he also is not DM hacker .

Good luck with the video , u did nice job with the trailer , keep me informed about my solo if you will or can comlete this and happy Ramadan.

it doesn't matter if it's pk or not Even if I Hacked and got Banned by an Admin I'd make an unban Appeal

same for admins if they got banned Wrongly by server protection they make an Unban appeal you just want your friend to get unbanned and making excuses that it's PK what a shame
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:19 pm

Just make the Ban appeal please, and I will post the proofs, and angel, who is trying to compare with some1? o.O you are the one that needs to press ur mind
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Viking, there is totally no need for proof. I was sick of that issue where I needed 'evidence' for every single thing, it's just a bit unprofessional.

I'll go ahead and post an appeal for the sake of all.

//REQUEST: Lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm

PK wrote:

//REQUEST: Lock this thread.

The thread is not about ur ban , it's about your video . There may be other people who want to share opinion and feedback u.
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Official:
Video is to be uploaded tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm very excited to see GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Cheernutz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy   GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTASTUNTING [TEASER]: Izzeee's Legacy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2