Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]

Go down 
+14
Mr.Ahmed
FroG
jaddeee
Maro
Nice
[ET]Blossom
[BR]ShopenZ
SmokinAce
Wes
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
[GPB]Bompton
[BR]Blacky
TeeJay
Vikingo Rock II
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

[GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:12 am

Your name: [GPB]VikingoRockII
Player being reported: [GPB]TeeJay
Reason: Admin Abuse & Several Spam & Insults

We were on Beta V.11 we were having fun, then we started to duel, I won him twice.. and he didnt win me even once...The guy thinks he is the best, and of course he got mad as hell, because a Noob like me, Owned him...as you can see he started to spamming me with duels invitations, I couldn't move, I refused all, we are high admins there...he demoted me to lvl 0 ONLY because I won the duels...then he started to insulting me.."Bitch, Fucking Bitch, Fucking nooob" Please do somthing about it, is just a kid.
Date:  25/06/2014
Proof: Evidences
Screen
Video:-  

[GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Sa-mp-17
[GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Sa-mp-18
[GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Sa-mp-19
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

In-game username : [GPB]TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:36 am

Wow, Just Wow..
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:24 am

Okay
1.You are a fucking betrayer.
2.How many times did i help you? Remember when i should fraps your moveing and our duels?
I was fucking SICK of it, i hated it, but i did it because you was my friend.
3.Alright, I was rude to you and I'm sorry about it, I apologize and take the responsiblity but
I was bored and wanted to duel you, so we duel'd and you beat me 2 times (gg) and i asked you to duel to 3 but you didnt want to so i spammed you. Maybe it was a mistake to spam you but HOW MANY TIMES I have seen players told you in the chat "Stop sending me duels vikingo i want to play" and HOW MANY TIMES did you tell me when i was not an admin to spam a "Hacker" with duels just that he accept it?! Think about it b4 complaint! YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME!
Well, when you joined the B E T A Server I promoted you to admin lvl 5 because you was my friend and at the end i demoted you FOR FUN! I wanted to give it back to you but you just left the server so I had no chance. You are such a traitor dude!
4. Remember, it was the B E T A Server we played on, so its not abusing! (in my opinion)...it was just fun.
5. I never wanted to post this, but since you betrayed me and want to get rid of me i gotta post this: remember when you first got admin? i was a regular player and ran around, killing players and you specced me and when i had low HP you just refilled my HP just because you liked me. I didn't even ask for it. THATS ADMIN ABUSE! I just said "haha thanks" because i wanted to be friendly even tho it wasnt correct! <-- THIS IS ABUSE.
So stop reporting me for abusing my admin, we were having fun on the fucking B E T A Server and you got mad because i spammed you with duels? you always do that.
And I NEVER think that I am the best, Never. Ask anyone!
When I first joined the server you spammed me with duels and beat me and always said "Ez noob" and scammed my credits. Is that the way you handle new players? nice!
YOU are a bad loser because when you get beaten up you always say "WTF AIMBOT" and when you win closely you say "ez noob". I h8 that! YOU are the bad looser.
And you are ALWAYS dueling. I dont want to make myself good but i noticed so many times you was dueling a player when i checked players for hacks and you didnt even notice the reports because you was dueling and shyt. Faqa made me admin without an application, i got lvl 3 b4 you even tho you had admin b4 me! I DO MY JOB and you BARELY DO it. Im not gonna say you are a bad admin but sometimes you just dont pay attention! so stop reporting your friend who make FUN!! get some sense of HUMOR!!!
you blocked me on skype and on facebook JUST because that tiny thing on a BETA Server.
Wow
Back to top Go down
[GPB]Bompton
GPB Member
GPB Member
[GPB]Bompton

In-game username : [GPB]Bompton_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 am

well that's a bad news :// i hope u back togheter as friendz like usual :// , by the way anaybody knows the password of the beta server if it secret btw u guyz ,well no need for it XD i'll wait til the v11 release Smile)
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:58 am

Dude....do you call this "Fun"? What the fuck? am i the bad loser? I dont even care about it, I was relax, you are the bad loser spamming with duels...Thats a clear sing of rage, and frustation, I DESERVER RESPECT, YOU DESERVE RESPECT, and you crossed the line, how you dare to say "Go to play your fuckinf flute, bitch" dude get some arguments, you are the bad loser, we were having fun til the point you started to spamming me, that's annoying, and you have no the right to critique admin's way to work, you do think you are the best... Just look ur signature...Pff what a ego... If I am in the duel arena its because I MUST catch and fraps Aimbotters ALL the damn day...Ask BLacky, ask Ryan, ask Ace....and about the duels...before i was admin, i did called the players who win me "Aimbot, noob...etc.." but after it im joking all the time; dude ahahaha you dont even know me Smile
ask ANYONE...when someone beats me i said "stop using your SuperAimbothaxoorsjallu2014.exe" (Example) and that is CLEARLY a joke... I reported you, because i deserve respect and you insulted me over a Stupid duel game, this is not the real life...Wake up buddy.
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:28 am

I'm Not The Bad Loser.
Yes, Indeed You Say Something Like "SuperAimbothaxoorsjallu2014.exe" To Your Friends Of Course.
But on other random players you say "wtf aimbot" if you cant beat them but i dont care about it.
okay i disrespected you and apologized, what should i do more?
but tell me some arguments about YOU!
1. spamming other players on /duel on the MAIN server
2. i gave you your admin lvl on beta
3. i always frapsed our duels because you begged me even tho i was SICK of it
4. you gave me health for free when you got admin even tho i didnt ask for it (abuse)
5. i am NOT an ego!!! i am proud of this account because i have 104 kills and only 7 deaths, thats not ego! i have never had a signature, YOU had a signature it said vikingorock is on a 80 spree! you had this signature first so stop complainting about me! btw i had a 107 spree and i never showed it!6.
7. never call me a bad looser! it was the BETA server do you even realize it? it has almost NOTHING to do with the regular server. i am always online on the beta server to check new stuff and to think about suggestions, you were never online there so i gave you the admin lvl because you was my friend. i still cant believe how ungrateful you are.
8. you are so childish removing me from facebook and skype. you act like a girl
get some sense of humor like blacky/marvan/jay/faq or ryan but now you take this game so serious. once again: we were playing on BETA, not on the MAIN server, get your facts str8 dude and if you want talk to me personally on ts im w8ing 4 u.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:35 am

First of all this isn't the place to discuss this issue between you two...Second Both of you should have talked about this in skype (Admin group) chat, or message me directly about what happened..Yall are insulting each other back and forth like two immatures.You two are Admins of the server.You know how bad this looks? How old are you guys really?.. Stop this fighting immediately, right now i am very tired and server is down i will deal with this problem in the morning. You two will be demoted if this continues..........
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:35 am

Dude you are just saying the same shit again...
I spam duels ONLY for catching aimbotters I MUST DO IT, i never do that spam against players who beat me.. If you did on beta you would do it on Main server, It is not about the place, is all about your behavior, Doesn't matter the place...
I have nothing else to say
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:37 am

I am not insulting him  @[GPB]TriniboiiRyan, He Disrespected me; I've never insulted a player, no matter what happen.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:51 am

Guys If you don't stop it both of you guys will be ban for 1 day off the server and will be unban June 27 at 12am Est time. I wouldn't want to do that but if that the case I will. I am not going to do this anymore but I don't want any fighting on server or anywhere else.

Delete/Lock
please.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:03 am

Yes lock this no need to create any beefs.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:00 am

Im not gonna delete anything , report pending .
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:09 am

Noobs said " BEFORE BLOSSOM CAME SERVER WAS PIECEFULL! NO ONE INSALT! " IM GONE FAGGOTS WHERE IS THE PEACE?! FOR REAL VIKING, YOU GOTTA GROW UP SOMEDAY AND STOP REPORTING THIS SHIT ON FORUMS.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:24 am

I read all and this is not acceptable for people in the admin team . You know what?, i think you need the rest ,.. you not gonna like my decision . -Please don't tell what abuse mean , can you?- When you get born as sparrow and when start to fuck ducks ?

Marwan is leader of the admin team , so im waiting for his decision and punishment . SmokenAce is leader of the GPB and same ''so im waiting for his decision and punishment ''. If they wont do anything , i will take the control.
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:24 am

[BR]Angel wrote:
I read all and this is not acceptable for people in the admin team . You know what?, i think you need the rest ,.. you not gonna like my decision . -Please don't tell what abuse mean , can you?- When you get born as sparrow and when start to fuck ducks ?

Marwan is leader of the admin team , so im waiting for his decision and punishment . SmokenAce is leader of the GPB and same ''so im waiting for his decision and punishment ''. If they wont do anything , i will take the control.
Sir  I  Am  Sorry  But  I  Just  Can't  Understand  You,  Please  Write  In Proper Sentences  And  By  The  Way  Who  Are  You  Even  Talking  To?  
yo forreal angel stop that fucking bullshyt you dont even know what happened i bet you have never been on the beta server because you actually dont care about the game you only care about your power so make a cut cuz your god damn behaviour is not better than mine thats pissing me off you get it? a proper high level admin would solve that problem in a good way with friendly words but you just dropped by and talked some bullshyt about fucking some ducks or whatever. and if you'd be up to date you'd already know this problem has been solved so make a cut!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nice

In-game username : Nice

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:05 pm

TeeJay wrote:
Okay
1.You are a fucking betrayer.
2.How many times did i help you? Remember when i should fraps your moveing and our duels?
I was fucking SICK of it, i hated it, but i did it because you was my friend.
3.Alright, I was rude to you and I'm sorry about it, I apologize and take the responsiblity but
I was bored and wanted to duel you, so we duel'd and you beat me 2 times (gg) and i asked you to duel to 3 but you didnt want to so i spammed you. Maybe it was a mistake to spam you but HOW MANY TIMES I have seen players told you in the chat "Stop sending me duels vikingo i want to play" and HOW MANY TIMES did you tell me when i was not an admin to spam a "Hacker" with duels just that he accept it?! Think about it b4 complaint! YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME!
Well, when you joined the B E T A Server I promoted you to admin lvl 5 because you was my friend and at the end i demoted you FOR FUN! I wanted to give it back to you but you just left the server so I had no chance. You are such a traitor dude!
4. Remember, it was the B E T A Server we played on, so its not abusing! (in my opinion)...it was just fun.
5. I never wanted to post this, but since you betrayed me and want to get rid of me i gotta post this: remember when you first got admin? i was a regular player and ran around, killing players and you specced me and when i had low HP you just refilled my HP just because you liked me. I didn't even ask for it. THATS ADMIN ABUSE! I just said "haha thanks" because i wanted to be friendly even tho it wasnt correct! <-- THIS IS ABUSE.
So stop reporting me for abusing my admin, we were having fun on the fucking B E T A Server and you got mad because i spammed you with duels? you always do that.
And I NEVER think that I am the best, Never. Ask anyone!
When I first joined the server you spammed me with duels and beat me and always said "Ez noob" and scammed my credits. Is that the way you handle new players? nice!
YOU are a bad loser because when you get beaten up you always say "WTF AIMBOT" and when you win closely you say "ez noob". I h8 that! YOU are the bad looser.
And you are ALWAYS dueling. I dont want to make myself good but i noticed so many times you was dueling a player when i checked players for hacks and you didnt even notice the reports because you was dueling and shyt. Faqa made me admin without an application, i got lvl 3 b4 you even tho you had admin b4 me! I DO MY JOB and you BARELY DO it. Im not gonna say you are a bad admin but sometimes you just dont pay attention! so stop reporting your friend who make FUN!! get some sense of HUMOR!!!
you blocked me on skype and on facebook JUST because that tiny thing on a BETA Server.
Wow
HAHAHAHAH ... best friends ...
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:24 pm

No one is going to delete or lock this
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 pm

You fool take that serious i mean it , don't care what pissing u off or not . Going to find ur self out , before talking about attitude look at your against the people in this server. What you know after saying that ''i bet you have never been on the beta server because you actually dont care about the game'' you don't know a shit so shut up . I didn't join that beta and i will NOT join . I cared more than everybody for this place , more even than Faqhnat in some moments , never sell it my self like more than rest did . Depriving myself of a lot of things to help this server to be on and i will keep doing that , get to learn the situlation .

Pending , im waiting .

Back to top Go down
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

In-game username : Jadde

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Actually Angel do care about the server, If she only cared about her power then she wouldn't ex. donate for server, help me and many other players. and about the report, it's abuse actually and if I got kicked from admin for burning oui's bike then he should dfnly get kicked?
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:34 pm

So much fockin drama ))))))),:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ahmed
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 pm

you both gone faking mad
@vikingo u mustnt mute him he is in same your level and this named ABUSE
@teejay u musnt get mad that fast and demote him was bad and ABUSE
you guys was very good to each other and its fucking test server not the real one i didnt find why you both fighted, its a test server no need to get angry all that much
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:12 pm

You Guys should calm ALL down. U are destroying an wonderful Community. Admins battleing like Kids? Whats going on? Stop throwing with insults, start solve that problem like adults. Not like kids.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Angel do care about the server, we all know that....
And i had to something; Anyway i dont want more fights, i already told him sorry, he already told me sorry...But now he is leaving the server

[GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Tee_bm10

Since this point...Im out
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:02 pm

What a waste!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]   [GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GPB]TeeJay Abusing & Insulting me [PENDING]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next