Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+6
[BR]DarkPain
[BR]ShopenZ
c00ld0c26
The_Pranesh
Wes
[BR]Joker
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

[DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [BR]Joker
City/Country: Germany
Timezone: Central European Time
E-mail: gmultiplayer@yahoo.de
Since When you are playing SA:MP: 2012
Since When are you playing LS-SW: 2012
What are the Basic Server Rules?: Do not Hack, Do not insult other Players/Admins, Do not Spam, Use /report for Reports not the Main chat
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): Medium
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: Yes
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t2739-brder_schwamm-unban-appeal
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): 9
Rate your english skills(1-10): 7
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): This Server is full of Hackers. Everyday when im online I see people flying in the air, Shooting with an deagle without reload thousands Bullets in one second, hitting every shot, taking no damage and other things which hacker do. That's a big problem on this Server and iam 100% Sure that many Players left the Server because of that. I wanna help the Server to make it Hackerfree and to hold the Players on the Server. In my 2 Years SA-MP experience I never saw such a hackerflooded Server. Don't understand me wrong. I love this Server. I don't wanna hate him. But it's just annoying if the Server is full of hackers and no Admins are online. Ok, enough about that topic. Another reason why I want to be an Moderator is that I love to help people if they have Questions, if they have some problems, if they need some Explaination etc. . I know how to handle with my Powers, would never abuse them etc..
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: http://www.myimg.de/?img=Adminappb9004.png
Referred by (if none, leave none): None
Do you check complete forums daily? : Yes
Do you follow Server rules? : Yes
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : No
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : There are many Hacks in SA-MP. The most known one is S0beit. With S0beit you are Invincible, you can give yourself weapons, Teleport Cars to you, fly around and such things. There are also other known Hacks like Aimbot and Rapid Fire. Aimbot allows to hit every shot, Rapid Fire allows you to shoot very fast. Rapid Fire and S0beit are easy to bust. Aimbot is harder to bust. To bust an Aimbotter you just need good Eyes and some experience.
Tell us about U-AC: Don't know what that is.
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: If an Admin with Banpowers is online I would /report him, If no Admins would be online I would take Proofs (record it) and write an Report in Forum
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: I would quickly contact an higher Admin, explain him everything, and I wouldnt let him handle it alone, I would help him.
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: I would separate them, stop the insulting and find a way how to solve that Problem
Explain The term Admin Abuse: If you use your Admin powers to help you or an friend (e.X You give yourself Weapons for fight, give yourself Credits, teleport to aviod death etc.) then it's Admin Abuse.
Anything you want to mention?: Thanks to all people who ever supported me, ever made me laugh, made me be happy, holding me on the server.
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server? : Iam a friendly Player who mostly is in a good mood, likes to help others, plays fair, follows the rules, never insults other players seriously, likes to make friends and do jokes with them and who loves the Joker from Batman. I have some Adminexperience, I was an High Admin on an successful German RP Server.

Last edited by [BR]Joker on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DENIED)
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 am

I think you would do good on the admins team seeing that you're a old member.
+1
 Good luck 
Back to top Go down
The_Pranesh
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:36 am

Der :d hire him maro
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Just my 2 cents here, as I am not an admin, but if I was, I would of given him a +100000.
He has been helping me, answering questions, supporting, showing me around since Ive started playing.
Nice guy, Knows his way around the server, never saw him hacking, and would propably be a great moderator/admin.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Very impresive application , very active , old school .
+1 from me and good luck .
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

In-game username : Kursatk

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 pm

are admin apps open?
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:55 pm

I think u're not ready

Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:45 am

Mister_Oui wrote:
I think u're not ready

Oh , did you miss me bitch nigga .
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:43 am

-1 from me sorry.
For some reason, i agree with oui.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 am

Can i ask why GPB members wont vote under BR admin apply?
I can tell you why , but yet ,...not yet .
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 am

Ffs we vote on everyones app but if you chk the apps you will see.

i agree with oui

You are still on trial. you were a past member but there are new guys and all of them dont know you you gotaa play more and know each players i know you are active but you gotaa get to know each o ther. you are still on br trial maybe after the trial you shud apply.

and angel we dont only vote for oursleves. Brinana ,kursat , deadknight , blacky we vote all of the br admin app our members does ffs.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 pm

DENIED

- New BR member

- Your stats link is broken

- You barely know our players

- you need at least 30 hours to be able to apply for admin

Re Apply in 2 weeks if you meet these requirements
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Never pointed you Smoken .

Good luck next time Der .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]Joker [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Admin Applications [Opened] :: Denied-
Jump to: