Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't get on the server again....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

Can't get on the server again.... Empty
PostSubject: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:37 pm

As I said this before sometimes the server freezes for me and couldn't do any commands to connect it again. I tried the /reconnect command but that didn't help, it said ''You Are Banned'' when it try's to connect to the server and I give up after that. Not sure what else to do other then go inactive for awhile like I did before. Like always I will be active on forums and skype if you need me.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:45 pm

You mean no chance to log even after relog?...without cmds?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Sometimes /reconnect works and sometimes it doesn't. When the freeze happens awhile I am /spec I couldn't use any other command like /specoff or switch to a other player to watch. Sometimes the freeze happen when I am not /spec and every colour on map are small or something and only can see people who isn't died yet and still couldn't do any commands.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Freeze to me but not for long , just unfreeze after some seconds , freeze on spec also but not for long and same ... What can be this? /reco... do ''you are banned'' all the time for me , never works. I face same troubles , but my ''machine'' this time is very slow.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:03 pm

I don't know what's the matter with it but this always happens and I guess my WiFi isn't strong enough to play on the server or the server isn't strong to handle my connection not sure...
Back to top Go down
urit
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [GPB]Sharif

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 am

THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME! I have a 80 MB connection and 15 ping from 200 miles Sad
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:00 am

That's lag, you just timeout lol.
Always happen to me.

Or you probably getting ddosed
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:01 am

I played with internet key near home in the park one year , maybe is low connection as Yahya said .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on the server again....   Can't get on the server again.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get on the server again....
Page 1 of 1