Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions will make server much better

Go down 
+2
[BR]ShopenZ
Owned
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Owned
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Owned

In-game username : Owned

Suggestions will make server much better  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Hello , I got some suggestions that u may like ,
First of all
When u die u lose 1 credit , therefore u should store money in a bank which is my second suggestion

Banks

there should be bank system , u guys choose where it is and u go in it and use this commands , /deposit , /withdraw , /transfer , /balance .. therefore u could save money safely and control your money

Houses
u should put house system , people can buy houses , with different prices ofc , the more the price , the bigger and prettier the house will be , u guys choose prices and ranges , when u get in ur house , ull get full armour or half u decide

Burn
If u agreed to the previous suggestion , people can burn other players houses and earn credits and score for it , the burned house will be fixed automatically after 1 day (game time ) and if u get in a burned house u cant get armour

Vehicles
U should let everyone buy cars for an expensive price , and he can name it as he likes , he can also mod it and park it anywhere he likes by using /park , everyone will be able to buy 3 cars only , rather cars , bikes , planes

Party system

You should put party system which can be used by typing /party [id] , and they talk in party chat and locate each other easier

Another turf system

i know u wont like it but maybe u will , rather than standing 3 minutes and fighting , u can go on a turf and press /a , and the turf will be now under attack , if the attacker left the turf for 10 secs he will lose , and if he got killed also , after typing /a , u should wait 90 secs , the attacker who captured the turf should earn 3 credits and 2 scores , or u decide
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:20 pm

That's not RP server son .
I think Faqhnat still keep the house system on , but not sure . Still you can donate for houses , cars , dog and everything you want.
Losing credit when die is bad idea , even now people can't earn them .
Back to top Go down
[GPB]Bompton
GPB Member
GPB Member
[GPB]Bompton

In-game username : [GPB]Bompton_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:58 am

-1 u gotta know the difference btw RP servers & DM server !!
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

In-game username : [GPB]TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:33 am

Lol Yall Always Claiming That Those "RP" Suggestion Are Not Good Because LSSW Is Not A Rp Server. Of Course It Isn't, And It's Not Gonna Be, But Some Features/Script Updates Which Are Similar To RP Server Ones Really Could Improve LSSW. I Mean We Have /me And /do And Animations And Shyt, Some People Like Those Things Combine With DM. The Main Goal On That Server Is Killing Other Players, Nothing Else, But If It Would Have More 'Realistic' Features, It Would Be More Fun, More Popular And Unique. Only 20-40% Of The Players Are Using Their Credits And The Only Use Of It Is Buying Armour And Health, Nothing Else, Because They Already Got All Weapons On The Spawn. There Should Be More Stuff To Spend Credits On. (And There Will Be More In The Upcoming Version.) Having More Features Or Having Different Ones Don't Mean That You Have To Use Them, If You Don't Like Them, Just Leave And Ignore Them. But Maybe Other People Like Them And Enjoy Them (e.g. /me And /do Or Anims). And Exactly Those Things Increase The Amount Of Players.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:19 am

+1 for all except bank and burn, bank is useless because no one will rob you here.
And +1 for teejay too Razz

Back to top Go down
Owned
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Owned

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:28 am

[BR]Angel wrote:
That's not RP server son .
I think Faqhnat still keep the house system on , but not sure . Still you can donate for houses , cars , dog and everything you want.
Losing credit when die is bad idea , even now people can't earn them .

I know its not RP server , but i did play on many deathmatch and TDM servers which had some of this and was really awesome , for everyone to have house and a car , to make partys with ur teammates and go capture turfs , and this more simple turf system , u can nvm bank and burn if u dont like them , but those previous suggestions are really good , u should think about again
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Like others said, this is not a RP server. And BTW lssw 11 already got a hill out place for partys and the turf system is way different over there. So -1 to all.... Sad lssw gets ruined if you put too much shit Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:16 pm

I had also house , but has been removed by the owners...thats what they do . You can still have your own house , and car and make partys with ur friends , just check www.ls-sw.net for more info , or pm the green name noob about it .
You must donate for it , you know that right?
Back to top Go down
Owned
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Owned

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:35 pm

nvm , and why are u treating me like that ? seriously .. just lock this
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Wat?
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Dude she didn't do anything wrong. No need to get mad if someone doesn't like
Ur suggestions..... :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions will make server much better    Suggestions will make server much better  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions will make server much better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: