Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeBoss

[DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:28 pm

In-game name: [BR]MikeFoxx

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TERM "ADMIN ABUSING" IF SO DESCRIBE SOME LINES ABOUT IT: Yeah, Admin Abuse is, if a Admin abuse his Admin Power. For example: Like This Can you give me a money and can you become admin and can you give me a weapons that.

Have you been admin in any other server before or now?: Yes

Which languages can speak?: I speak English And Tagalog

Which two commands will you use if you see a player have 999999999$? (options /ban,/kick,/warn,/slap,/rban) choose any two of these commands: First i would /kick him, and if he hacks again /ban !

Which command will you use if you see a player flying on the skies?(Options /ban /kick /slap /tempban /r(ange)ban /warn): I would take the command /ban

How do you know when a player has Health hacks? I would /slap or /explode him and if he don´t lose Health, he´s a Healthhacker!

How do you know when a player has Weapon hacks? /weaps and i can see if is a forbidden Gun in his Inventory !

How do you know when a player has Armour hacks? If i shot him, and his Armour doesn´t decrease !

What's your daily activity on the server: 3 hours a day or longer ( i would be more active in summer, because i must always studying for tests)

Are you able to be active in-game and in our forums?: Yes, I Will Become Active

Last edited by [BR]Joker on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DENIED)
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:45 pm

You'must be a BR OR GPB to make a admin app.

You seems like new to lssw. play more learn the rules. get more playing time and you will understand how this server works
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Do not do double accounts , next is forum ban.
And denied
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:22 am

DENIED
- Not part of BR or GPB clan (Fake BR)
- Invalid Aplication format

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]MikeFoxx [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Admin Applications [Opened] :: Denied-
Jump to: