Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce   Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

1 )  Duel System

* When some one invites you to a duel it should be shown in a side of the screen rather then in the middle.

Example : Boob has invited you for a duel type yes to accept and no to deny.

And after he/she accept it should be shown like this to the whole server

The duel between Boob and Bobbi will start in 5 seconds use /watch to watch it

* There should be 5 or 10 Arena we can use to duel. indoor ,outdoor and rooftop

/Duel id wep1 wep2 Arena 1-10 Bet money or credits

We could use the fight club as a arena inside of the stadium roof top of the stadium etc.

* when we do /watch duel we are tp to arena and we arnt actually able to watch the fight we are behind a fence. my suggestion is it should be changed to /watch so when we do watch we will be able to spec the players who are dueling this way we can watch the duels more clearly.

* Duel /Available /unavailable
This will help to prevent from spammers right now many players spam other to duel. For example when a player invites a player if he is /available then it can show Example 1 is available to duel wait till he accept the request. and if he is /unavailable it can show the player is unavailable for a duel try again when he is available.

2 ) Tune

* Right now theirs no cmd for a normal player to have a tuned car we could add this to the next update we could add this player can /tune 1 /tune 2 with credits and customize there cars.

3) Wanted System

* We could inculde this system in the update.
Examples.
* if some one is on a spree of 5 the chat can show [BR]Blacky is on a killing spree of 5 And he is wanted for 3 credits

* and if someone with a kill spree of 10 it can show Hitman blacky is wanted for 8 credits.

* it can go on with the spree .unstoppable ,hit man ,rookie, iron man,invincible, onfire and the players who kill them would get a amount of credits .

4) Toy system

* If the wanted system is included then we cud add this feature. when a player is on a killing spree they could earn toys not only toys skins too for a period of time. The toys can be earned for 3 days and the skins can be earned for 9 hours.

Examples

* 1010 is on a killng spree of 5= as a reward he could get a cigar

* And it should go on like this parrot ,shield,etc

* And if a player makes a spree of 25 he could get a skin for a limited time like 9 hours.

5 ) Admins

* Only players with 500 score should be able to use /Admins. cause this way noob hackers would be caught easily.

6) Turf System

* The whole ls should have turfs.

*The Turfs should have a red cp and Gang members should be able to /capture it.

Example

* [GPB]Member is capturing the hood for them they will own it in 60 Seconds.

* We can use /capture to capture it and Atlest 3 gang members should be in the turf to capture it.

*And after the turf is captured it should tell [BR]Member has captured pizza stacks for them now its theirs. and they will earn a lil 5% or 6% of amour or hp from the captured turfs.

* If a base of a gangs is captured then the team which captures it should get 10 or 15 credits as a reward.

6 ) War

*Currently we have a system /war but when we do it we are tp to area 65 and its not that intresting. so i suggest we can make another thing called /Deathmatch

* Example

* /Death match is available From a admin.

* we could make /death match 1 2 3 4 and when players use i 2 or 3 and 4 they will be tp to dm areas. 4 Different dm areas in ls .

7 ) Reaction test, quiz or hide and seek.

* We could add reaction test to the server. a multiplication or typing question will be asked every 10 mins
example.

* The first one to say h1mmjjh012 wins 50 credits and it will say he or she has won the reaction for 120 times etc.

* Quiz we can make a bot that ask different questions different name of the citys name of the president etc

* we could add a bot asking to find a bag with surprises near somewhere. the surprises can include 15000 ammo rockets, grenades.

example

* A Bag of surprise has been hidden in somewhere near someplace the player who finds it gets the surprise. This could be asked every 5 hours.

8 ) Clan systems

*When a leader or a member of a clan joins it would be shown on the chat.

example

* Black Revenge leader [BR]faqath has joined the server. the same goes for the other clans leader and co leaders

*Glen Park Bloods Co-Leader [GPB] Marwan_Makaveli has joined the server. This will be shown on the chat like vips

*Black revenge member [BR]yahya has joined the server.

9 ) cookies system

* Right now we have a drug system same like it we could add a cookie system. This cookies system will heal you'r amour but the cookies wont be able to buy from shop you will get cookies from spree 10 kill spree= 3 cookies.

10 ) Hunting system

* we could add this to hunt a wanted player. every 3 or 2 hours a player would be selected and will be shown on red and the one who hunts him down will get a toy or a skin or credits it depends.

11 ) Spawn Weapons

* we can add this normal weapons and spawn weapons both will be bought from the shop but the spawn weapons will be expensive. example spawn amour will be 250 credits sniper 150 m4 300 etc.

12) Afk system

* in the current system when you do /afk and brb you are just afk and brb in the same position it might be on a turf or in a house. what i suggest is when you do /afk and /brb you will be tp to another city.

13) Chill system :p

* we could add this when you wanna take a break you do /chill and you will be tp to a night club you can dance and party there you will not have any weapons you can just chill and chat with you'r mates.

14) Clan invite ig

* the clan leader and co leader can invite players ig by using /invite. and they can kick members using /kick. when they invite a player there acc name will be changed to the clans tag with the stats. same with the /kick cmd there tag will be removed.

If This ideas get some supports i will post more. thnkyou  Smile
Back to top Go down
Akbaig
BR Member
BR Member
Akbaig

In-game username : Akbaig

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce   Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:08 pm

aWesOme Suggestions .. ;)But I like to add one more !

15) GPB skins and Full armor

I think GPB members should be spawned with full armour !
If the members of black revenge and E-thugs can be spawned with full armour then why not GPB ? Sad ..

I think there should more skins in GPB which are nice (Or should be replaced with the nice ones ) .

For example ( which have red color in it )  :

Skin ID 40
Skin ID 49
Skin ID 97   (That's awesome 4 boys )
Skin ID 170 ( That's awesome 4 boys )
Skin ID 189
Skin ID 190
Skin ID 193 ( That's awesome 4 girls )
Skin ID 240
Skin ID 251
Back to top Go down
http://akbeyg.webs.com
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce   Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:37 am

5. Hmm the /admins are meant to let the players know is any admin online or not -1
4. I think it should be permanent, so you can have a toys/skin collection, and it should be random per spree. +1
7. Lol, we have this, it was added in the V10 update, /reaction /quiz

And the rest is +1, nice suggestions nab Very Happy
I hope most of them will be added in V11 :p
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce   Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:20 pm

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
5. Hmm the /admins are meant to let the players know is any admin online or not -1
4. I think it should be permanent, so you can have a toys/skin collection, and it should be random per spree. +1

If the toys become permenet it wudnt be nice we shud include a inventory the toys we earn from spree we can store them in /inventory.

Otherwise if yu get a smokemachine as a reward and if it permenet then you might lag or etc
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce   Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:22 pm

SmokinAce wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:

If the toys become permenet it wudnt be nice we shud include a inventory the toys we earn from spree we can store them in /inventory.

Otherwise if yu get a smokemachine as a reward and if it permenet then you might lag or etc
Nah, there should be no smokemachine, there is a lot toys we can use like glasses, mask, mustache, cigar, glasses, hats, etc.
Back to top Go down
Charlie_Sanchez
Charlie_Sanchez

In-game username : [GPB]Sanchez AKA Charlie_Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce   Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:53 pm

I believe these are goof ideas and some can be done in short time, some will take a bit more in tearms of scripting, however great stuff i like it ! and i can say that the turf system is on the go ! more i cannot say Smile

Great stuff !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce   Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for LS-SW V11 by SmokinAce
Page 1 of 1