Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Suggestions

Go down 
+12
[BR]The_Pranesh
SmokinAce
[ET]Blossom
Wes
Sandman_Keegan
Nightmare_
Turboshiz
Vittu
Vikingo Rock II
briana13
[BR]Blacky
TeeJay
16 posters
AuthorMessage
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

In-game username : [GPB]TeeJay

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Suggestions

-A /backup Command
If You Do /backup, Your Location Will Be Shown In The Chat
(Only For Teammates) And They Will Know Where You Are.
This Command Can Be Used Every 30 Seconds.
For Example: "TeeJay Requested For Backup! Location: Rodeo (/ab To Respond)
After A Player From His Team Types /ab (Or Any Other Command) The Player That Needs Assistance Will Be Marked   Red On The Map So He Can Be Found Easier.
Or A Marker Will Appear At His Location Or Something. (I Don't Know If This Is Possible To Script So That Only The Team Can See It Instead Of All Players.)

-Improved Turfs
Turfs Should Have A Red Marker Each.
Somebody Has To Go Inside The Marker And Type /capture.
After That, A Countdown Will Appear On The Screen Of The
Guy Who Is Trying To Take Over The Turf. He Has To Stay
Inside The Marker For 20 (Or 30 Seconds Or Even More) To Capture It Successfully.
Once Someone Typed /capture You Can See On The Chat: "TeeJay Attempts To Capture Grove Streets Turf For The Vagos, It Will Be Theirs In 30 Seconds (Or 1
Minute, Depends On How Much Time Admins Want To Set The Capture Time.)
Now The Other Players Can Go To The Turf And Kill The Guy Who Is Attempting To Capture It. Once He Died, The Countdown Will Stop. It Also Stops When
The Capper Leaves The Red Marker.
If Someone Successfully Captured The Turf: "TeeJay Has Sucessfully Captured Grove Streets Turf. It Now Belongs To Vagos.
Note: Only ONE Turf Can Be Captured At Time, Not Two At The Same Time. (Like Someone Caps A Turf At Grove Street And Someone Else At Commerce.
Only ONE Person Can Capture The Turf, Not Two Or More At The Same Time.
Well I Don't Know If It's Good To Put The Turfs Directly At The Spawn Point Of The Teams, Because It Will Be Too Hard To Capture Them
For Other Teams While They All Spawning There And Shoot At You.

-A /dropgun Or /spawnguns Command
With /dropgun You Can Drop A Weapon Of Your Choice. (For Example: /dropgun deagle And You Will Loose Your Deagle.)
With /spawnguns You Can Choose The Guns You Want To Spawn With. (Like After Typing /spawnguns A Window Will Pop Up Where You Can Choose The Guns.
If You Choose Deagle, Shotgun, Sniper You Gonna Loose 1 Credit After Spawn Because Of The Costs Of The Sniper Rifle.)
Rifle Should Be Cheaper And Shotgun For Free Because The Sniper Is Cheaper As The Rifle But It Is A Way Stronger Weapon. (Or Just Put The Rifle As
A General Spawngun.)

-The Cops Should Be Able To Arrest Other Players.
My Suggestion: If A Cop Hits Another Player With His Fist (It's Very Hard), The Player Will Be Cuffed Immediately And The Cop Can /detain The Cuffed Player.
(By Detaining, The Cop Has To Sit In A Car And Be Very Close To The Cuffed Player Otherwise He Can't Detain Him. In This Case Police Cars Should Not
 Dissapear After Just 15 Seconds When You Exit Them Like Now. They Should Respawn After 1 Minute Or 1 Minute And 30 Seconds Or It Will Be Almost
 Impossible To Detain Someone).
After Detaining A Cuffed Player Successfully, The Cop Has To Drive Inside The LSPD Gerage And /jail The Detained Player. If He Also Manages To Do This
He Will Get +2 Score. While The Player Is Cuffed He Can NOT Take Any Damage, So It's Useless To Shot Him. He Also Can't Exit Or Enter A Car.
Note: If A Player Gets Hit By A Cops Fist And Gets Cuffed, He Will Lose The Cuffs:
1. After 20 Seconds Without Being Detained.
2. If The Cop Who Cuffed Him Died.
3. If ANY Player Uncuffs Him By Doing /uncuff (He Must Also Stand Very Close To Him)

If A Player Gets Cuffed Or Detained He Can Still Let His Gang Members Know That He Needs Help (He Can Write In Chat Or In /t Or /backup.
The Teammates Can Respond And Kill The Cop And Free The Other Player.)
The Jailtime Should Be 20-30 Seconds.

Well, I Don't Think Many People Will Like This Suggestion And Will Claim "WTF THIS IS NOT A RP SERVER IDIOTA" But I Think It Will Make The Server
Unique And More Fun. The Only Goal Now On The Server Is Killing Other Players, But It Would Be More Fun If They Were More Goals Like Just
Killing Players. This Suggestion Doesn't Make It To A RP Server, It Just Makes GANG WAR More Realistic.

-Some Minigames To Get Some Free Stuff Like A Hidden Object (The Object Could Be A Suitcase Or A Moneybag) Anywhere In LS, SF Or LV.
If A Player Finds It He Will Get For Example 10 Credits Or +5 Score Or 5 Molotovs.
But If You Have Bad Luck It Can Be Also Only 1 Score Or Just 1 Molotov. (The Reward Should Be Anything Random).
A Random Bot Message In The Chat To Let Players Know: "Find The Hidden Object In San Fierro Near Hashburry."
If The Object Has Been Found, A New Object Will Appear On A Different Random Location.

-Like Yahya Already Suggested, We Should Be Rewarded For The Damage Given, Too. (Because Of The Killstealers.) I Hate It, When I Damage A Player Until He Has Got 5 HP Left
And Another Player Suddenly Appears And Kills Him And Takes The Score.
If A Player Gives Around 1000 Damage (Or More) He Should Get +1 Score. We Should Be Able To See The Damage A Player Has Given On /stats And /topkillers.
(We Should Be Able To See Who Has Got The Most Kills And Who Has Got The Most Damage Given.)

-A Killcam
If You Get Killed You Spectate The Player Who Killed You For Like 5-10 Seconds Before You Respawn.

-Killstreak Sounds
If You Are On A Killstreak You Can Hear The Popular Deep Voice Like This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb7VuMhugiQ

Well Thank You For Reading My Suggestions. As I Said Before, I Don't Know If This Is Possible To Script But If Yes, It Would Be Awesome To Have This
On The Server. If You Have Questions Regarding This Suggestion Just Ask.
Let Me Know What Do You Guys Think.

Last edited by TeeJay on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
briana13
BR Member
BR Member
briana13

In-game username : [BR]Briana14

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 am

That would be awesome +1
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:44 am

I love it, great suggestion mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
Vittu

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:19 am

1- Yes
2- Yes
3- Yes
4- No, If you wanna play Cops ' N ' Robbers go play a different server
5- Yes
6- Yes
7- Yes
8- Yes
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:30 am

Vittu wrote:
1- Yes
2- Yes
3- Yes
4- No, If you wanna play Cops ' N ' Robbers go play a different server
5- Yes
6- Yes
7- Yes
8- Yes

agree 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
Turboshiz

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:10 am

I support everything besides the blue and purple. Also, it can get rather boring just DM'ing. -Many- other DM servers already have most of these features. I think it should be time for this server to step up the pace a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nightmare_

In-game username : Nightmare

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:14 am

Nice ideas +1
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:24 pm

I don't know about the cops arrest because it isn't a cops and robbers server but I see your point to make it realistic. I think cops would just want to fight like everyone eles. The rest of the ideas +1
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:24 am

Wes wrote:
I don't know about the cops arrest because it isn't a cops and robbers server but I see your point to make it realistic. I think cops would just want to fight like everyone eles. The rest of the ideas +1
Yeah Well I Think If Cops Could Arrest Other Gangs, Everybody's Gonna Join LSPD Just To Arrest People Because They Would Be A 'Special' Team. They Would Try Everything Just To Cuff Other Players...Thats The Bad Point About This Suggestion...
Okay, When Does The Server Get An Update?
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Well, this basically means we are turning to a cops and robbers server Razz
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Some Suggestions Banana%20Girl%20Emoticon%20025
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:43 pm

[ET]Blossom wrote:
Well, this basically means we are turning to a cops and robbers server Razz
Well Only If Cops Would Be Able To Arrest.
Well, I Think You Guys Are Right So Remove The Cops Suggestion.
But I Would Love To See Improved Turfs.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Nice suggestion's
as everyone said this is DM server you cant make it to a CNR or RP for cops to arrest.
i think rest other's can be added in next Update of v11 and we got /topkillers
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Nice ideas my homie except for the cops n robbers other than that +1
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:09 pm

We will be adding some of your suggestions in next server update.
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:11 am

Faqahat ya have any idea when the new VIP stuff is going to show up? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:07 am

Jallu Next Update v10.7
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:11 am

Okay thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:45 am

Adding:
A /lounge Or /lobby Command.
When Someone Uses This Cmd He Will Be Teleported Into A Nice Mapped Room With A Dancefloor And Bar And Shit, Just To Relax/Chat With Other Players. In This Area A Player Won't Lost Health If He Gets Shot. This Cmd Could Replace /afk And /brb Also.
/contract Or /bounty Command. Like /bounty [ID] [Amount Of Credits].
If A Player Sets A Bounty On Someone, He Can Bet His Own Credits And Whoever Kills The Contracted Player, Recieves The Credits From The Guy Who Has Placed The Bounty.
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:41 am

TeeJay wrote:
Adding:
A /lounge Or /lobby Command.
When Someone Uses This Cmd He Will Be Teleported Into A Nice Mapped Room With A Dancefloor And Bar And Shit, Just To Relax/Chat With Other Players. In This Area A Player Won't Lost Health If He Gets Shot. This Cmd Could Replace /afk And /brb Also.
Something Like This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W5RxrH0iMs&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:19 am

Yeah nice ideas, +1

More like a hangout place right?
But i think we have that /bounty command, it's /hit (haven't checked if it's still there, it was having a lot of bugs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions
Page 1 of 1