Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN

Go down 
+6
SmokinAce
Maro
BrandyB
[ET]Blossom
Macdaddy
Shocker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

In-game username : Shocker

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:57 pm

I'm making this on behalf of Amir Bontano.

I've known him for two years and he's played on my servers (yes i own a couple of Multi Theft Auto and SA-MP servers)
And he found this server and pointed me to it with his friend Brandy.

Now, Amir is a VERY good shot and is fast when it comes to killing someone. He's good.

Now he's been banned from this server before and his unban request was approved.

Here is the problem:
Someone supposedly reported him for hacks, and he was banned immediately.
If this had been investigated it would be clear that he was NOT hacking, even GamerApple (i dunno him really) said it was a lame ban because he was right next to Amir and he was not hacking and even missed shots.

I told the Admin (SmokinAce) as well, he should have investigated before immediatly banning. How do i know he didn't investigate? Because when I reported the entire Grove team for spawn killing the purple team, I got warned for spawn killing. WTF?!

Also, what admin calls the players of their server "pussies".

This is MY FIRST day on this server and I've seen DarkKnight was very polite and respectful.
To whomever owns this server, as one server owner to another, SmokinAce makes your server look very unprofessional and needs to be dumped immediatly.
RULE #1 of Being an Admin of a server:
Treat people how you would want to be treated and if you treat players like shit (i.e. calling them pussies) They will NOT return.

Here's the PROOF:
Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Dbtcsk
Back to top Go down
Macdaddy
Premium Member
Premium Member
Macdaddy

In-game username : Apple

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:19 pm

+1 Amir is a true #Pro He was wrongly banned by Ace.
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Idk if you noticed that, but calling our staff " Pussies " might auto drop this complaint / ban appeal. Calma, if you want to prove yourself right, do it with respect.
Back to top Go down
BrandyB
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
BrandyB

In-game username : Brandy_Bontano

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Amir Does NOT use aimbot, He is Pro at his Aim. Players are too quick to accuse him with this false accusation just because they lose to him. Please unban him immediately.
Back to top Go down
http://fuse-gaming.com
BrandyB
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
BrandyB

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Too bad you couldn't see the comments from your staff prior to the "pussy" comment. Players react to how staff behave. Players shouldn't have to put up with Staff abuse. That tends to happen when lead staff are absent from the server. Maybe you should keep a secret/undercover lead staff member on line to watch how some of your staff are treating your players. Not to mention the unfair bans that are happening with false accusations in the bans. Just Saying.
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:12 pm

[ET]Blossom wrote:
Idk if you noticed that, but calling our staff " Pussies " might auto drop this complaint / ban appeal. Calma, if you want to prove yourself right, do it with respect.

FYI Check the logs on the server to see who started it. K? While retaliating by calling the admin "Pussy" in return wasn't the route to go, and I agree (I was not the one who called the admin pussy. my name is Chris Scott in the game), however you get what you give in this world and that goes for the same in SA-MP.
Your admin does NOT do his job correctly and completely ignores the fact that investigating a report is what you are SUPPOSED to do when a report comes in. He did not.
Banning a player over a false report can hurt your server, and an admin insulting a player like what happened, can cause an uproar on the server, and it did. If you check the logs, you will notice that when the admin openly insulted, over half the players on at that time stopped playing and proceeded to battle verbally in chat.

So please, do something with this admin because he is obviously incompetent when it comes to doing his job.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Pending
[GPB]SmokingAce
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:25 pm

First of all he is banned for 2 weeks.

second i don't ban without proofs. And second of all i said nicely if yu want to talk about a unban appeal make it on forum and what you all started saying shit about me. and you think i will just stand when ppls say shit about me i wont. insulted me you think i will just stand there when you all accuse me wrongly i wont. infact i respect everyone. you need to respect to gain respect but what i just banned him and you all started insulting. even after that i just said to make a unbanappeal on forum. then you and yur frinds didnt stop accusing me and insulting me and yu except i wont defend myself i would just stand there and watch when all of yu insult me iwont.

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Brandy10

if yu dont like it dont come.

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Dikhed10

like i said i keep ever record.

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Help10

And you wont know a person just meeting him once. infact the players in here got my back they resepect me and i respect them. you know why cause they believe in me and they know that i know how to do my job and handle it.

Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Shocker wrote:
[ET]Blossom wrote:

FYI Check the logs on the server to see who started it. K? While retaliating by calling the admin "Pussy" in return wasn't the route to go, and I agree (I was not the one who called the admin pussy. my name is Chris Scott in the game), however you get what you give in this world and that goes for the same in SA-MP.
Your admin does NOT do his job correctly and completely ignores the fact that investigating a report is what you are SUPPOSED to do when a report comes in. He did not.
Banning a player over a false report can hurt your server, and an admin insulting a player like what happened, can cause an uproar on the server, and it did. If you check the logs, you will notice that when the admin openly insulted, over half the players on at that time stopped playing and proceeded to battle verbally in chat.

So please, do something with this admin because he is obviously incompetent when it comes to doing his job.

There is a place on the forums called ADMIN REPORTS, K.?
Back to top Go down
xii
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Ace is one of the nicest guys i know.. you must have did or said something for him to respond back in a rude manner, Admins don't just ban people or talk shit to players, they're admin for a reason.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/xelm
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:16 pm

PENDING

Last edited by [BR]Angel on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:20 pm

xii wrote:
Ace is one of the nicest guys i know.. you must have did or said something for him to respond back in a rude manner, Admins don't just ban people or talk shit to players, they're admin for a reason.

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Triple-facepalm-picard-812

So this means over half the server that defended Amir, are liars and we're making a big deal out of this for nothing? And you are justifying an admin, someone who represents this server, insulted another player in open chat as a retaliation for something we did? So I'm assuming defending someone who was falsly accused of hacking required an admin to insult us? Ok. Then if this how this server is, I will take my playing hours, and the VIP money I was going to spend on myself, Brandy, and Amir, and we'll find another server that has a gamemode like this and play there. Good day to you.

Oh and SmokinAce, I cannot believe you just openly lied on me, in front of your boss during that conversation.
But that's ok, because if other 10 yr old server owners who have no idea the right way to be an admin, can do it, I guess you can too since you fall into that category. There is something called Karma, my friend.
You banned someone cause they kicked your ass, and retaliated on us for defending him and doing the right thing and lied about putting a false warn on my account.
You are a prime example of why SA-MP is failing and is full of idiots.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Shocker wrote:
xii wrote:

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Triple-facepalm-picard-812

So this means over half the server that defended Amir, are liars and we're making a big deal out of this for nothing? And you are justifying an admin, someone who represents this server, insulted another player in open chat as a retaliation for something we did? So I'm assuming defending someone who was falsly accused of hacking required an admin to insult us? Ok. Then if this how this server is, I will take my playing hours, and the VIP money I was going to spend on myself, Brandy, and Amir, and we'll find another server that has a gamemode like this and play there. Good day to you.

Oh and SmokinAce, I cannot believe you just openly lied on me, in front of your boss during that conversation.
But that's ok, because if other 10 yr old server owners who have no idea the right way to be an admin, can do it, I guess you can too since you fall into that category. There is something called Karma, my friend.
You banned someone cause they kicked your ass, and retaliated on us for defending him and doing the right thing and lied about putting a false warn on my account.

OMG half of the server dont make me laugh. the only ppl who is making this as big as mount everest is you and yur lil bro.
and show me a ss of me insulting you show me or yur lil brother. the only thing which i said was at gaming apple i said noob.im asking to show proof like idid. and everytime you and yur lil brother kept spamming cht for unban i said to make a unban appeal and iwill replay. and karma seriously threatening people you dont know. what you gonaa do ddos me lol. dafq is this
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 pm

SmokinAce wrote:
Shocker wrote:
xii wrote:

OMG half of the server dont make me laugh. the only ppl who is making this as big as mount everest is you and yur lil bro.
and show me a ss of me insulting you show me or yur lil brother. the only thing which i said was at gaming apple i said noob.im asking to show proof like idid. and everytime you and yur lil brother kept spamming cht for unban i said to make a unban appeal and iwill replay. and karma seriously threatening people you dont know. what you gonaa do ddos me lol. dafq is this

As I said, Brandy is a girl and not my lil bro.
W/e Smokin. I can't wait for the owner to read the logs and fire your ass like you fucking need it. I'm done replying. You can cover your ass all you want but server chat logs do not lie.
What kind of lies you gonna come up with then? The server is glitched?

I'm done replying. I'll wait for the OWNER.
P.S.
DarkKnight and Marwan are the only two admins that have showed any kind of professionalism when it comes to being an admin and responding to this topic.
Take a lesson from them, cause you are a sad excuse for an admin here.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Yeh faqa or roxy can chek the log and see weather i i said pusyy or insulted him or his sister
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Ok , i have read the situation.
.Amir remain banned till 15.4.2014 for unacceptable behavior with server admin as i can see of those proofs .
.The insults between players and admins in the middle of ''fight'' is ''normal'' , provided they do not cross the line with admin powers abusing or ridiculous utterances like this to your friend .
.Collect evidence of admin abusing or anything which prevents players to enjoy normaly from their game and send them via pm to me .
https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4149-server-staff-roaster-admin-promotions-demotions-log
''Admin report'' section is already locked due spam or witless humans opinions which were not even in the middle of the action .

This is my final decision.
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:11 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
.Amir remain banned till 15.4.2014 for unacceptable behavior with server admin as i can see of those proofs .
.The insults between players and admins in the middle of ''fight'' is ''normal'' , provided they do not cross the line with admin powers abusing or ridiculous utterances like this to your friend .
.Collect evidence of admin abusing or anything which prevents players to enjoy normaly from their game and send them via pm to me .
https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4149-server-staff-roaster-admin-promotions-demotions-log
''Admin report'' section is already locked due spam or witless humans opinions which were not even in the middle of the action .

You are wrong. Amir never did anything unacceptable towards an admin.
You apparently have not read anything in the screenshot or in my first post.
And if you call your admins behavior as normal, then I guess it's normal for me to tell you, Angel, to assume that as much of an ass as SmokinAce is, he must have bought his admin powers.

Typical sa-mp server.

I'm not coming back.

Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:20 pm

You see , i was right , i am always right .
Back to top Go down
BrandyB
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
BrandyB

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:21 pm

You have the power to make the decision of course. But i really don't give a crap on what your decision is,final or not. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong and you are in the wrong. Amir did nothing to deserve this AND you're server doesn't deserve to have a good player as Amir is. The behavior part was my part in response to your lame ass admin being a jerk. But w/e. And as far as you looking into the situation, you did no such thing, you took a friends side and kissed his baby ass. Don't worry about Banning me, I don't plan on returning here or to the server.
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:26 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:

And that attitude is what makes you look like a bitch and the server to look like another sa-mp server that does nothing but play favorites with their friends and give them special treatment and "fuck" everyone else.

You only wish you were right.
You, are wrong, just like SmokinAce.

Take your server and shove it up your ass.

I AM NOT COMING BACK! Amir and Brandy brought me here, and if they are leaving, so am I.

I think I will open my OWN Gang Wars server and run it THE RIGHT WAY.
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:29 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN 2u8b6ev

Last edited by Shocker on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:39 pm

AmirB wrote:
[ET]Blossom wrote:

Stop sticking your ass in our business you fucking butt kisser.

xii wrote:

Go kill yourself.You look so fucking gay in that picture you make me want to fap.Each time I look at that I imagine the disappointment on your parents' faces.Oh,and I hope you enjoyed the taste of smokinace's butt you stupid ass licker.

[BR]Angel wrote:
Collect evidence of admin abusing or anything which prevents players to enjoy normaly from their game

Google translator?anyway,go fuck your mom hoe.

And lastly.Enjoy your damn server.It's boring as fuck anyway with all these noobs crying each time they die.Oh and there is actually a rule IG saying that players should respect everyone.how come you are saying
[BR]Angel wrote:
The insults between players and admins in the middle of ''fight'' is ''normal''
?Who gives a shit anyway?Cya suckers.

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN GOD-SO-MUCH-WINUnban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN 6ba38a1ccebb12bcb5ebf3da667b22a6125b4cf8b5ed39dfbf0132de28c6658a
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:46 pm

so much stupidness. punkasses. now yu arnt even gonna get banned. and i know yu are gonna say we don't care we are leaving. since you have broken the forum rules you can suk my dick. go cry to you'r mom. or go drink some milk and gtfo from here punk.
Back to top Go down
BrandyB
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
BrandyB

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Amir kicked your asses soo much you banned him to get rid of him. Hahaha...USCARED BRO?? YEP..USCARED!! You're afraid of his skills. You will never be as good as him and you know it. He has a special kind of talent unmatched by anyone. WTG Amir Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN   Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Amir_Bontano (2nd request) also REPORTING ADMIN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next