Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[ET]Jadde .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

In-game username : Jadde

[ET]Jadde . Empty
PostSubject: [ET]Jadde .   [ET]Jadde . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Yo, I though I had 1 last chance but it doesn't seems like that when Im suddenly banned by Pranesh and his voff voff Marwan without doing anything? Pranesh banned me out of no where for: " u aint gettin unbanned " hmm.. check this rules if it's his decision.

http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff24wo&s=8#.UzCUz_l5NUY

and Angel has decided to unban me as u prob already know, heres proof on that:

http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3162l2x&s=8#.UzCVB_l5NUY

So tell me, how can I still be banned? And is it allowed to act like pranesh is acting? he's speaking like he is the owner of ls-sw lol and RIGHT, Isn't it enough with ex.. this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnREUP2rs2o
and also, this is the second time he bans me like that for NO REASON.

However, the only thing I want is gettin unbanned and play lssw like before, that's the reason I made unban appeal 2 times.. and this time I did NOTHING wrong exactly nothing so how the fuck can he just come on and bann me?
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

[ET]Jadde . Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ET]Jadde .   [ET]Jadde . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:14 pm

Rules here dosn't count for shit as you already know , go out side , find some F company and start your life . I feel bad for any single player who want to get back in the server and problably this is my problem . Here are no unban directors , no leaders , nothing . All is controled by the ''owner'' , which you have spoken , who don't spend even a 5 minutes in this server .
I can never close ''my mouth'' .
Get a life Jadde , i make you a favor.
Back to top Go down
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

In-game username : Jadde

[ET]Jadde . Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ET]Jadde .   [ET]Jadde . Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:11 pm

If rules doesn't bein counted tell me why did u bann me for ammo hack ex? Rules does bein counted actually but the problem is you can't stay against pranesh Razz and lol, " Get a life " I have a life outside lssw but I still like to spend some time in it. Just unban me how hard could it be and tell an admin to behave like he should?..
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

[ET]Jadde . Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ET]Jadde .   [ET]Jadde . Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:58 pm

jaddeee wrote:
If rules doesn't bein counted tell me why did u bann me for ammo hack ex? Rules does bein counted actually but the problem is you can't stay against pranesh :Pand lol, " Get a life " I have a life outside lssw but I still like to spend some time in it. Just unban me how hard could it be and tell an admin to behave like he should?..  

First you quoted the admin rules man , not your rules there is a big diffrent . Second - ''but the problem is you can't stay against pranesh'' trying to provoke me or manipulate me by saying that?... Staying like what? You see , you don't get the point , your topic was here 24hrs nobody say anything about it . I can easy turn against the whole team or unban you any minute after your ban till my demote and why lol? You don't know me , and you act insolently , and i don't think you know your place after the way you talking . I will quit bump your threads . Look now you are banned , try to fix this up , this is not the way . Make a ''vote'' post for your unban and let's count the voices within 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[ET]Jadde . Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ET]Jadde .   [ET]Jadde . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ET]Jadde .
Page 1 of 1