Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+12
Bear
Mister_Oui
Maios.
Maro
LeavyChan
[BR]Killa_Bee
SmokinAce
[BR]ShopenZ
jaddeee
[BR]The_Pranesh
[BR]Blacky
[ET]Blossom
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PapaSam

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:00 am

I strongly support my man Blossom to get admin and I also vouch for him for more than one reason,

*He has a huge amount of experience as an admin and he is familiar with most hacks, cleos etc.
*He is a great person, in the game aswell as in the game, I know this due talking to him over a longer period of time, and the shit of him insulting in the game is my bad, not his, so don't give him anymore shit about that.
*He is a former admin from Lawless RP where I later on got admin, either way I learned alot of things by watching him and others, this means he is capable of teaching other people about hacks (potentionally new/old admins with less experience)
*He is reliable, when he is needed he'll do his best to always be there, I know this from experience.

Straight up most of the times he got into fights here was because of me, someone threw a sleezy comment or insult and I started up on that, then he stood by me and backed me up in the arguments, so the worst thing you can say about him is that he's a real friend.
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:14 am

PapaSam wrote:
I strongly support my man Blossom to get admin and I also vouch for him for more than one reason,

*He has a huge amount of experience as an admin and he is familiar with most hacks, cleos etc.
*He is a great person, in the game aswell as in the game, I know this due talking to him over a longer period of time, and the shit of him insulting in the game is my bad, not his, so don't give him anymore shit about that.
*He is a former admin from Lawless RP where I later on got admin, either way I learned alot of things by watching him and others, this means he is capable of teaching other people about hacks (potentionally new/old admins with less experience)
*He is reliable, when he is needed he'll do his best to always be there, I know this from experience.

Straight up most of the times he got into fights here was because of me, someone threw a sleezy comment or insult and I started up on that, then he stood by me and backed me up in the arguments, so the worst thing you can say about him is that he's a real friend.

I hope you do know that I love you PapaSam <3
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Dear Applicant,
Your Application has been Accept by The Recruiter's and you are hired as Admin level 1 Trial Admin.
You will get promoted on basis of Your Loyalty and Skills.
Regards,
LS-SW Management Team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2