Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Who The Hell You Want To Be?

Go down 
+13
evan111
Nice
[ALPHA]
Shampoo
Vikingo Rock II
urit
Faqahat
[BR]Yahya__
Nightmare_
Macdaddy
SmokinAce
[BR]CoRe_
[BR]ShopenZ
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Who The Hell You Want To Be? Empty
PostSubject: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Heyo , sup?
We have some free time and to not get bored i'll start sum topic . The question is simple - who the hell u want to be? or (What do you want to be when you grow?)
Anyone can share here , i promise to answer of each of u individually. No admin ranks , owners or hackers , we talk about the real life . Would be good to get to know each other a bit .

Who The Hell You Want To Be? 17807510
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 pm

I would like to be in the first picture hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:08 pm

i want to be the president lol joking. well im gonaa be 18 at the end of this year and currently im going to collage studying office mangement and administration :p nxt year im gonaa join diploma hope fully after that degree and master hopefully. i wann be a buissness man hhhaa. and i will mryy the one i lav make babyes haha idnt know why even i wrote all of this :p well this is my dream and thats what i wanna be :p Smile
Back to top Go down
Macdaddy
Premium Member
Premium Member
Macdaddy

In-game username : Apple

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:14 pm

I want to be a PILOT Because i've been im to many planes. I started when i was in Year 2. I was flying with my dad. And i loved it. Well, I Really can't remember but my dad tells me all the time how much i love it. I still do it today. I'm going to be taking my PPL Soon. So I'm heading in the right track Smile
Back to top Go down
Macdaddy
Premium Member
Premium Member
Macdaddy

In-game username : Apple

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:16 pm

SmokinAce wrote:
i want to be the president lol joking. well im gonaa be 18 at the end of this year and currently im going to collage studying office mangement and administration :p nxt year im gonaa join diploma hope fully after that degree and master hopefully. i wann be a buissness man hhhaa. and i will mryy the one i lav make babyes haha idnt know why even i wrote all of this :p well this is my dream and thats what i wanna be :p Smile

Good Luck Bro.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nightmare_

In-game username : Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:44 pm

SmokinAce wrote:

Good luck smoky!!! I hope  that you'd be a very successful businessman but don't forget your old friends Wink
because money changes personal and interpersonal behaviours xD
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nightmare_

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:46 pm

What about you , angel?! xd
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:47 pm

DeadKnight a teacher loool xD . Hard job dude which consists of a huge dose of talent and a great deal of knowledge and communication skills. Don't get me wrong this really cool but u need nerves of steel if u're in my class xD ... not from me im angel in school rofl . The teaching profession is one of the most important and relevant in a society, cuz the teacher is the person who helps build character . Good luck on that

SmokinAce real talk there xD . Ur dream is cool and is not bad to share with people , you can learn a thing or give examples to someone. I see u like studying and this is a positive , u see u can get to know someone from very simple question . Anyway u moving in the right direction so good luck in that ....Look Mister he is already El Padrino Dealer in France , so i wait for his call to get sum coca , sosa and late nights in PARIS!!!!  cheers

GamingApple pilot...u need heart for this job , i was flying several times and the feeling is amazing lol with small plane right?, big is diffrent . Is responsible , precise work and required greater concentration...just dont smoke weed before flight and all gonna be fine roflxD . I wish you great success in this.
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Nice examples Angel.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:23 am

I want to be a game developer :v
I have no plan yet, but i will learn the program languages like C++, Java, and the rest from the internet soon. Then i will make my own game, and if my game made some money, i will use it to make my own company :p
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:07 am

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
I have no plan yet, but i will learn the program languages like C++, Java, and the rest from the internet soon. Then i will make my own game, and if my game made some money, i will use it to make my own company :p

GM just woke up and still sleep with one eye ..... the programmers , gamers ..just people from that environment lead solitary lives the majority part of their time , try to get someone into this , but remember - dont trust no bitch cuz the ppl like happen here sometimes feel them selfs used and search for revenge . Btw is profitable business
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:49 am

i want to grow potatos on a farm
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:19 am

[BR]Angel wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:

GM just woke up and still sleep with one eye ..... the programmers , gamers ..just people from that environment lead solitary lives the majority part of their time , try to get someone into this , but remember - dont trust no bitch cuz the ppl like happen here sometimes feel them selfs used and search for revenge . Btw is profitable business
i think para will help me, he have same dream >_> ( or i will make a solo company )
but i dont really care about the profit, i just want to play game i made lol :v

Faqahat wrote:
i want to grow potatos on a farm
Lol, go play harvest moon Razz
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nightmare_

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:04 pm

I want to be a police officer so that I can arrest criminals , speed limit enforcement and fine the rulebreakers in addition to the powers I will have  Twisted Evil but it poses a threat :/
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Nightmare_ wrote:
I want to be a police officer so that I can arrest criminals , speed limit enforcement and fine the rulebreakers in addition to the powers I will have  Twisted Evil but it poses a threat :/

Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nightmare_

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:43 pm

Thanks!! First thing I'll do is arresting you and Yahya xD
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Faqahat u have already grown up lol , im joking ''Forever young u know that . Just when ur farm is ready call me so i can bring with me my coca dealer Mister and we gonna make some potato salad ...rofl

Nightmare_ ACAB but still is good profession , dangerous and im sure u know the rest . Just dont arrest cool guys cuz there will be really ACABang Bang xD . Good luck in this .

Yahya check IMVU , they get alot of money everyday , even ordinary people like me who create clothes , music or dances help to the development of the game....for nothing . And the society simply grow.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nightmare_

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:49 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
Faqahat u have already grown up lol , im joking ''Forever young u know that . Just when ur farm is ready call me so i can bring with me my coca dealer Mister and we gonna make some potato salad ...rofl

Nightmare_ ACAB but still is good profession , dangerous and im sure u know the rest . Just dont arrest cool guys cuz there will be really ACABang Bang xD . Good luck in this .

Yahya check IMVU , they get alot of money everyday , even ordinary people like me who create clothes , music or dances help to the development of the game....for nothing . And the society simply grow.

Ehh , Not really there are so many good cops that respect rules and people.If I were a cop , I would respect people , rules , protect the city from criminals and I wouldn't be bad one Smile)) but in fact that's not the job I'd like to do..there are many other things in my mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
urit
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [GPB]Sharif

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:41 pm

I want to be supreme leader of the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:34 pm

I want to be a Raven to fly and spy the GIrls while they are naked 3:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Vikingo Rock II wrote:
I want to be a Raven to fly and spy the GIrls while they are naked 3:)
urit wrote:
I want to be supreme leader of the world Very Happy

Haha!
Back to top Go down
Shampoo
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Shampoo

In-game username : Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:11 am

Well, my life goal is to work my way through to live in Los Angeles. My mom works on a over-ocean cruise ship, so she will hook me up to work on one as well. Figured doing a couple of contracts, earn some money, bribing a homeless person (without aids ofc) to marry, get my green card and finally, screaming at little kids on my porch with my shotgun on my lap like a real American.
Who The Hell You Want To Be? R714911
Back to top Go down
[ALPHA]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ALPHA]

In-game username : [GPB]ALPHA

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:33 pm

I want to be a very smart Programmer[Hacker] when i grow up , And at the same time be a good manga artist and hope that my works would be turned into an anime and be watched and liked by alot of people
Back to top Go down
Nice
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nice

In-game username : Nice

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 pm

I wand to be person who sells sandwiches <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who The Hell You Want To Be?   Who The Hell You Want To Be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who The Hell You Want To Be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next