Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+5
Mister_Oui
Stallone
LeavyChan
[BR]Yahya__
Trill
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

In-game username : OTFTrillstackZ

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [GPB]TrillstackZ (Real name is Josh.)
City/Country: Scotland.
Timezone: GMT +0
E-mail: tyronemackjefferson@hotmail.com(Friend gave me it, as my old one was hacked)
Since When you are playing SA:MP: Early 2010.
Since When are you playing LS-SW: Few weeks now, did play briefly back in 2011.
What are the Basic Server Rules? Do not under any circumstances use any illegal hacks that give you an advantage over fellow players, Do not heliblade nor car park.
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): High.
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: Nope.
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: N/A.
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): 10.
Rate your english skills(1-10): 10.
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): Well, as a previous x2 server owner and multiple times as a executive administrator I've noticed a lot recently that the server is lacking in superior administration team the majority of the time the server is packed with hackers and no one is ever online to handle the situation effectively. From my passed experiences I can assure the players and administration team that I bring up the standards, by being active and yet firm but fair carrying out all given task's set by my superiors.
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] 205bls8
Referred by (if none, leave none): N/A.
Do you check complete forums daily? : Always.
Do you follow Server rules? : Indeed.
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : None, willing to learn however.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : There's many different programs that are able to 'bust' them as you say.
Tell us about U-AC: Un aware of what this means.
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: Well, if i notice a individual using sobiet first of all I'll /spec the individual for around 2-4 minuets to make sure he's actually using illegal hacks in the server after that time period and I've confirmed hes using them. I'll then confront the individual by either /freeze'ing him or teleporting him to me or viceversa after confronting the individual and I've confirmed he's using hacks I'll then issue a ban /ban(/pban) also reminding him if he feel's that he was wrongly banned by me telling him to make a ban appeal on the forums.
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: I'll consult a higher level of administration and tell them the issue asap.
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: Firstly, I'll confront both the individuals attempting to defuse the situation briefly talking to both of them in a calm manor. If they persist and continue to be argumentative I'll issue a verbal warning, if the situation consists I'll issue a /warn'ing.
Explain The term Admin Abuse: Administrator abuse, is for example an administrator purposely goes on (/aduty) and then begins to take part in the the shooting fest obviously he has godmode enabled once on duty as an administrator thus not allowing him to be killed. Another example of admin abuse is when say an admin is not on duty and is playing normally, he or she then get's into a vehicle witch then becomes under fire and he or she repairs the vehicle using administrative commands to give him or her an advantage over others.
Anything you want to mention?: I know I'm not one of the longest or 'Known' players of the server however I do feel my previous administration skills will come in handy.
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server? Well, like i stated before I'm a x2 server owner(Both RP server's were over 70+ player's daily.) also administration experience in a few different DM server's also, I feel that with my previous experiences I can bring a lot to the table helping to make the server hacker and rulebreaking free, Improving the community making it a more enjoyable place for newcomers.

Last edited by Trill on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:54 pm

PENDING
~ You just joined the server few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:10 pm

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
PENDING

That's irrelevant, just because I've only joined a few week's ago doesn't mean I'm not fully capable of undertaking the role of an administrator.
Back to top Go down
LeavyChan
Premium Member
Premium Member
LeavyChan

In-game username : LeavyChan

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:11 pm

*rubs my eyes* wow i need very long to read that apply ... i understand the half of it XDD i hope that google translator dont lies to me and the form would be better if you writing on the left side (it would be better its not a must ik...) let comes to you
you are "new" at our server but i know that you know what you have to do as adm
you forgot to make a screen of your stats (why needs a adm good stats??? xDDD) but you can add it
sooo what to say... yes the server needs admins and you looks serious and i saied in a other apply that it would be cool if many gpb members are adm
sooo i'll give you +1 ^^
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 pm

LeavyChan wrote:
*rubs my eyes* wow i need very long to read that apply ... i understand the half of it XDD i hope that google translator dont lies to me and the form would be better if you writing on the left side (it would be better its not a must ik...) let comes to you
you are "new" at our server but i know that you know what you have to do as adm
you forgot to make a screen of your stats (why needs a adm good stats??? xDDD) but you can add it
sooo what to say... yes the server needs admins and you looks serious and i saied in a other apply that it would be cool if many gpb members are adm
sooo i'll give you +1 ^^

Hahah, thank's Levy.
Back to top Go down
Stallone
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Stallone

In-game username : [GPB]Stallone - Old [GPB]Devil

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:28 pm

man , your application is awesome and you are gallant +1
-active
-gallant/polite
-respectable guy
-respecting each others
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Stallone wrote:
man , your application is awesome and you are gallant +1
-active
-gallant/polite
-respectable guy
-respecting each others

Thank you Stallone, really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Well Trill is new in our server but i already can say he's really mature for da job
Got skills, perfect english grammar .. he's scotish maybe thats why lol
Support From Oui even if u're new, i have a good feeling about you, server needs admins

+1
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Mister_Oui wrote:
Well Trill is new in our server but i already can say he's really mature for da job
Got skills, perfect english grammar .. he's scotish maybe thats why lol
Support From Oui even if u're new, i have a good feeling about you, server needs admins

+1

Thank's broski.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:59 pm

>Proper English.
>Admin Experience.
>Friendly Person.
>Very Mature.

+1   From me .  Smile 

Good Luck !  Laughing
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:11 pm

WTF who is not admin, stop voting here lol
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm

TriniboiiRyan wrote:
>Proper English.
>Admin Experience.
>Friendly Person.
>Very Mature.

+1    From me .  Smile 

Good Luck !  Laughing

Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 am

[BR]Killa_Bee wrote:
WTF who is not admin, stop voting here lol

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] WecaXlk
Back to top Go down
LeavyChan
Premium Member
Premium Member
LeavyChan

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 am

Dont forget to vote bee & faqa xP
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:50 am

Trill wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
PENDING

That's irrelevant, just because I've only joined a few week's ago doesn't mean I'm not fully capable of undertaking the role of an administrator.
I can see that you are capable of being an administrator, but the thing is, when you are hired as an administrator, we all will work in a team, i can't just work with someone i don't trust yet.

Still PENDING
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Well, I think you are ready to become admin. I saw u sometimes IG but not often enough. Idk u are just joined the server few weeks ago but I think thats not a problem. You are a GPB member and u are allowed to make a app. So I see your app is good, very nice stats and a nice Guy

+1 from me

I hope you will join our Admin Team soon. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Changed my vote from PENDING to -1
Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:42 pm

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:

Care to state a reason for it?
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Trill wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:

Care to state a reason for it?

~ You are still new here.
~ And i did some test, but you failed that test ^^
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Oh, sorry, my bad, i havent read that topic.
well sorry, but my vote is -1
I dont almost know you, you are not playing for long enough on LSSW for becoming admin i think.
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Being new has nothing to do with me not being eligible to become an administrator, that's the most ignorant reason you could give someone, that's like saying when you start a new job your not allowed to work. I'm clearly a good candidate for spot in the administration team, but if your basing it on 'how long you've played' then clearly your not fit yourself to be a apart of the administrative team.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:42 am

TreillstackZ wrote:
I'm clearly a good candidate for spot in the administration team
lol, its a pity you are not the one who shall judge it

Most ignorant reason ? We had here "newcomer admin", and he banned like 50 ppl first day. We dont need this again, thats why you shall play long enough before becoming administrator, thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 pm

[BR]Killa_Bee wrote:

TreillstackZ wrote:
I'm clearly a good candidate for spot in the administration team
lol, its a pity you are not the one who shall judge it

Most ignorant reason ? We had here "newcomer admin", and he banned like 50 ppl first day. We dont need this again, thats why you shall play long enough before becoming administrator, thats my opinion

So because, one as you say ''newcomer admin..'' wasn't capable of doing his job accurately I don't have a chance? that's complete shit, that was the administration teams own fault for hiring a complete idiot. You can clearly see the amount of effort I've put into my application and the fact that I'm already apart of [GPB] and I'm still fresh clearly shows I'm not sum immature person who would fuck around..
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Another reason why i wont give you my vote is fact you get mad when someone tell you his opinion.
And that i am not giving you my vote doesnt mean you dont have a chance, there are another guys who voted for you, so chill please
Back to top Go down
LeavyChan
Premium Member
Premium Member
LeavyChan

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:12 pm

yes truth stay kuhl (cool) man it would be better when you write your apply and wait what the others vote and one thank you at last you dont have to do more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]TrillstackZ [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Admin Applications [Opened] :: Accepted-
Jump to: