Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+9
LeavyChan
Bear
Vrag
[BR]Killa_Bee
[BR]Yahya__
Wes
Mister_Oui
[BR]Blacky
Stallone
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Stallone
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Stallone

In-game username : [GPB]Stallone - Old [GPB]Devil

[DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [GPB]Stallone
City/Country:Egypt
Timezone:GMT+2
E-mail:vindieselcar@gmail.com
Since When you are playing SA:MP: 2009
Since When are you playing LS-SW: one year
What are the Basic Server Rules? do not hack , or use any cheat don't heliblade don't car ram / don't car park / respect each others (even players) not admins only
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): high
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: yes
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: my little brother used ammo hack and i fixed that problem
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10):7-8
Rate your english skills(1-10): 8/9
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast):  actually i am playing many hours every day and I've been admin before and i know how to chase the hackers also i'm active always in the server in different timezones i'm playing like ten hours and above per day so i'm ready to defend the server from any hacker or disloyal's
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: http://prntscr.com/2oy445
Referred by (if none, leave none): none
Do you check complete forums daily? : yes
Do you follow Server rules? : yes
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : mapping/photoshop - knowledge some basics scripting
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : yes i know
Tell us about U-AC: dunno it ..
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: ill ban
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: ill call the higher administrators to save the server before anything bad happen
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: ill try to calm them down and i know how to deal with those problems
Explain The term Admin Abuse: do not give yourself weapons while you are not on the admin duty do not kill people while you are on the admin duty don't spawn cars for yourself when you going to die to avoid death do not heal yourself set yourself armour while you are playing like any player
Anything you want to mention?: actually if LS-SW is special server and i like it i since while i'm playing in the server i on my second home
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server? actually i played in our community from along time and i never tried to hack or cheat while there is no admins on i like to play with some honor and i like to make the other players happy because as we know all the other admins is working hardly and I'd like to help them and ban all the hackers to make our server clean and have nice reputation thank you for reading my application i hope you since what i want to say if i being admin in the server ill do my best to make this server great and awesome,I'd like to be active twenty four hours to defend the server from the hackers and bust them and ban them and make the server reputation between all the servers and make the players when they are inviting them friends - say to them this server is awesome clean from the hackers have friendly administrators/moderators/staff team working hardly and with honor to make the server great

Last edited by Stallone on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:23 am

Good luck to you, u were really active this month and nice player. support from Oui+1
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:32 am

I don't know much about you but nice application.
Pending
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:54 am

~ You are not ready for admin, imagine what could happen if your brother plays with your admin account again.
~ You haven't played long enough, you just came back from your ban period.
~ Improve your english.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 am

I agree with Yahya, you should play more on LSSW if you want to become admin.
for now
Back to top Go down
Vrag
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Vrag

In-game username : Vrag

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:30 am

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
~ You are not ready for admin, imagine what could happen if your brother plays with your admin account again.
~ Improve your english.

Sorry.

2 fucking days -_-
Back to top Go down
Stallone
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Stallone

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:18 pm

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
~ Improve your english.

Sorry.

ye i think it's me who need to improvement his abilities english .. before you speak about my skills take a look from away at your skills (thank you for positing)
i wont imagine my brother will play on my admin account cause i changed my passwords..
i played in LS one year and I've been banned then i tried to come back again and they banned me so they banned me many times so that proof if they let me play last times my period time was going to be along ..

[BR]Killa_Bee wrote:
I agree with Yahya, you should play more on LSSW if you want to become admin.
for now
i just saw you new killa abee or maybe you are old but i dunno really but when i was playing from five/six month's you wasn't admin or anything and after i back from (2 month's) ban i saw you here - thank you for positing
 Nice Thread
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:20 pm

You are polite, active and very helpful player. I wish you all the good luck and I hope that you will get accepted as admin. <3 Cya IG  Very Happy +1

Last edited by That_Thug_Jallu on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
LeavyChan
Premium Member
Premium Member
LeavyChan

In-game username : LeavyChan

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:26 pm

hay it would be cool if there are many adm in gpb but im one of the persons in gpb who is not sure about you
well you are a really pro fighter you won vs pranesh (i cant defeat him q.q( pranesh i want to duel you again xD))
in the time you played in gpb you was very polite and active
i dont understand why the last part of you apply is orange but all looks ok
i give you +1
Back to top Go down
Stallone
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Stallone

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:32 pm

thank you guys , i'm really grateful for this appreciation -
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

In-game username : OTFTrillstackZ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:33 pm

Obviously a +1 for Stallone, active member of the community, play's well, respectable and very polite towards other's.
Back to top Go down
Stallone
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Stallone

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 pm

thank you - grateful
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Hey guys only admins are allowed to vote in admin aplications
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 am

Stallone wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
~ Improve your english.

Sorry.
ye i think it's me who need to improvement his abilities english .. before you speak about my skills take a look from away at your skills  (thank you for positing)
i wont imagine my brother will play on my admin account cause i changed my passwords..
i played in LS one year and I've been banned then i tried to come back again and they banned me so they banned me many times so that proof if they let me play last times my period time was going to be along ..
I'm not talking about your skill here, i'm just saying that you are not capable of being an administrator, i have seen your immaturity of threatening BR members with DDOS and blaming your brother for mistake you made.
Back to top Go down
Stallone
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Stallone

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:59 pm

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:

Stallone wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
~ Improve your english.

Sorry.
ye i think it's me who need to improvement his abilities english .. before you speak about my skills take a look from away at your skills  (thank you for positing)
I'm not talking about your skill here, i'm just saying that you are not capable of being an administrator, i have seen your immaturity of threatening BR members with DDOS and blaming your brother for mistake you made.

i didn't threat anyone throug the ddos - and ill never blame my brother for misetake i did for game..don't let your horses wender you away
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:16 am

Stallone wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:

Stallone wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
~ Improve your english.

Sorry.

i didn't threat anyone throug the ddos - and ill never blame my brother for misetake i did for game..don't let your horses wender you away
Don't act like an innocent guy, you are threatening DDOS to all BR.
Sparrow wrote:
not needed guys thank you for let me spend time on our server , and not me who wasn't playing it was my little brother and am fine Say Bye Bye "To Los Santos Street Wars" as possible soon all [BR] Begin ddosed who got added on my skype

Changing your name over and over won't hide your true identity.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:12 pm

i agree with yahya
"~ You are not ready for admin, imagine what could happen if your brother plays with your admin account again.
~ Improve your english."

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Stallone
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Stallone

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 pm

[BR]Robin_Vinci wrote:
i agree with yahya
"~ You are not ready for admin, imagine what could happen if your brother plays with your admin account again.
~ Improve your english."

Sorry

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:

Stallone wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:

Stallone wrote:
[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
~ Improve your english.

here we begin .. you can't even speak about my english skills because i since google translate working great with you
so you just saying my grammars is horrible while you using google translate thank you mr robin for the comment

Sorry.

Don't act like an innocent guy, you are threatening DDOS to all BR.
Sparrow wrote:
not needed guys thank you for let me spend time on our server , and not me who wasn't playing it was my little brother and am fine Say Bye Bye "To Los Santos Street Wars" as possible soon all [BR] Begin ddosed who got added on my skype

Changing your name over and over won't hide your true identity.

yes ill never denial i was want to change my name to run of my old reputation so you already voted - not neeto keep comments insult my abilities ..
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 pm

U were banned for hacks and threatened with ddos ,....u not ur brother or someone else . U have to fight for votes from admins like Robin or Yahya not to - ''ye i think it's me who need to improvement his abilities english .. before you speak about my skills take a look from away at your skills'' How u think u can join the admin talking like that LOL.
Feel ur self Denied , i see more threats and don't trust on ur words ...I don't believe of that ur brother has used ur account , this story is stale . Umprove ur self again .
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 am

[BR]Angel wrote:
U were banned for hacks and threatened with ddos ,....u not ur brother or someone else . U have to fight for votes from admins like Robin or Yahya not to - ''ye i think it's me who need to improvement his abilities english .. before you speak about my skills take a look from away at your skills'' How u think u can join the admin talking like that LOL.
Feel ur self Denied , i see more threats and don't trust on ur words ...I don't believe of that ur brother has used ur account , this story is stale . Umprove ur self again .

This says everything -1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [GPB]Stallone [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Admin Applications [Opened] :: Denied-
Jump to: