Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.

Go down 
+6
SmokinAce
urit
Vikingo Rock II
BigTroller
Mister_Oui
Trill
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

In-game username : OTFTrillstackZ

TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Empty
PostSubject: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 pm

What's your In game Name : TrillstackZ

What does GPB mean: 'Glen Park Bloods'

What's the GPB Leader's name : [GPB]Mister_oui

How old are you: Sixteen(Mature btw.)

Are you a Boy? Girl ? : Boy.

Why do you want to join Us :  I've noticed a few [GPB] member's and there shooting ability's are very good, and I would like to have an opportunity to be apart of the team.

Tell us how you found Our server : I've played on it a few times before, back when I was horrible at shooting.

Tell us some GPB rules : Don't exploit any server bugs, always follow the server's rules. Don't use any illegal hacks that give you an advantage over others.

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] :  Yes, igwewyt1

Where are you from ? : Scotland

What do you do if you see someone uses the [GPB]Tagg without admins online ? (This person isn't in GPB Family) : Take a screenshot and either report it on forums, or send it to the leader. Or contact a member in-game and tell them.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : As long as I need to be (Mostly all day)

Will you be active in our Clan ? : Indeed, I will be.

Do you use C-Bug? : Indeed, I do.

Complete The Sentences Below :

1) Grove is The green Gang in LSSW.

2) You have to Follow the GPB rules and orders of high ranking members to Not get kicked.

You must duel 3 times the official GPB Tester aka Frog. If he's not In Game, you can duel LeavyChan, MicheliN and VikingoRockII.  Are you agree ? (Yes / No ) Yes, I do.

You must Vote on GPB Applications in forum, you'll have a warning if you dont do it. Are You Agree ? Yes, I do.

Rate Your English Level from 0 to 10 : 10.

Please tell us your in game stats & if you changed the acc your older stats from this server: (Kills/deaths /ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)
TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Jr701y
If you are accepted, you'll have a 1 month trial. Notice that [GPB]Mister_Oui can kick you if you don't follow the Clan Rules. Are you Agree ? Yes, I do.

Rate Yourself :

SMG:- 7/10
Desert Eagle: 9/10
Combat shotgun: 8/10
Sniper: 3/10
M4 : 3/10

C Bug :9/10

Driving Skills : 8/10
FreeFight Skills[without weapons] : 7/10

Last edited by Trill on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Nice Application. I think you should play more and get better stats.

Btw take a look  : https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4525-gpb-the-glen-park-bloods-rulez

Pending

Let's see what others Members will say here ^^ Good Luck
Back to top Go down
BigTroller
BigTroller

In-game username : [GPB]BigTroller

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Nice application, good words. But I think you need to get better stats, for now I would give you +1 until you get better stats.

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:55 am

Thank's boys, i'm almost at 1k score.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:47 am

No way, this kid Killed me With no reason just because he was angry cause i won him in all the duels, we need mature persons not this kid here  -1  (If i could, i would give you -10000)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:54 am

you mean he insulted you?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:31 am

What he just said is inaccurate and incorrect. Firstly, I killed him by mistake as he was running around shooting my fellow gang members, when I did kill him he then said ''Troll with us trill!!''.

The second time was due to him deagle drivebying(being noobish) once his vehicle then blew up i killed him and Hunter.

He's just mad because I killed him twice what reason am I supposed to need on a DM server? That's a real immature reason to un-support me due to something happning that you never liked. As for the dueling situation your not as good as you may think you are, just because your really laggy and can c-bug doesn't mean your amazing, sure you beat me multiple times BUT I've also had my fair share of wins.

EDIT: Stats updated.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:13 am

I never said 'Troll with us trill!!''

I havent say im Amazing, Get Some Arguments, Anyway, i dont like you, Thats it, From me, ---ME---
you wouldnt Be here
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:38 am

Vikingo Rock II wrote:
I never said 'Troll with us trill!!''

I havent say im Amazing, Get Some Arguments, Anyway, i dont like you, Thats it, From me, ---ME---
you wouldnt Be here

It was something along those lines anyways, your opinion has only just changed on me now because I killed you twice on a dm server and you didn't like it? 18 year's old act your age you were good with me up until this point. Also 'Get some arguments' your willing to argue with a person over the internet and even worse a game, that's very low on your part.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:43 am

I'm not Interested in being "Good with you" , i dont even know you, AND I dont care ur opinion About my age; you dont know me , so you DOnt have the Right to judge me, as well I know....
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:45 am

Vikingo Rock II wrote:
I'm not Interested in being "Good with you" , i dont even know you, AND I dont care ur opinion About my age; you dont know me , so you DOnt have the Right to judge me, as well I know....

Freedom of speech buddy, all I'm saying is act your age when your clearly in the wrong for saying I'm the one who is 'Not mature'.
Back to top Go down
urit
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [GPB]Sharif

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:51 am

you have good stats man, also your very good at c bug! ;D
i give you +1

Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 am

As urself...Then, I Though you was killing me, because of angry, cause i owned you, and From the back, Pff, Anyway, If you didnt for that reason, well i dont give a fuck, go to play, And i wont be around here anymore
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:57 am

Ohh, I forgot it..This is Just a game, so I say again, DOnt judge me, because This game doesn't let you show even 10 percent about me (player)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:05 am

Vikingo Rock II wrote:
Ohh, I forgot it..This is Just a game, so I say again, DOnt judge me, because This game doesn't let you show even 10 percent about me (player)

No one is judging you man and obviously I don't know shit about you quite frankly I couldn't care, all I said was act your age and you obviously don't realize how much a of a kid your acting right now by continuously trying to argue with me as you just said yourself a 'game'. I never killed you out of any sort of emotion I killed you once by mistake and once because you were acting like a complete newbie.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:08 am

is Drive by for a "newbie" ?? o.O
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:13 am

urit wrote:
you have good stats man, also your very good at c bug! ;D
i give you +1

Thank's Sharif, appreciate the support.

Vikingo, 90 percent of the time what do you see newbies doing, besides standing at there spawn being demolished by a group of spaswhores? generally there in a vehicle of sum sort either drivebying, carraming and heliblading. Now if a random player decided to driveby you with a desert eagle, and you died you would immediately begin to spam the chat box saying for example; ''Fucking noob. Wow driveby. your shit.'' bare in mind these are only examples but more or less along of the lines of what the majority would say so yeah, it is for newbies, or noobs if you will.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:29 am

What are you talking about? it doesnt have any sense here
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 am

LOL im done with this, just enjoy, the Fucking game and thats it, and no more spam here cause you and mem, IF u wanna talk to me
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 am

Vikingo Rock II wrote:
What are you talking about? it doesnt have any sense here

That's because your simpleminded sir. It makes perfect sense to what you said.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:12 am

Stop Arguing.

TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Ssss11
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:06 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : [GPB]Spider_Man

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:45 pm

good stats ,see you in game
good luck
Back to top Go down
LeavyChan
Premium Member
Premium Member
LeavyChan

In-game username : LeavyChan

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:17 pm

spider you forgot to vote ... xD
+1 from me
nice stats good ratio
vikingo you said you want no kids here? impossible everyone will be a adult if he inside be a child
& your job its to vote and to duel the applycants not to cry if someone kills you in a 3rd person shooter
Back to top Go down
Stallone
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Stallone

In-game username : [GPB]Stallone - Old [GPB]Devil

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:25 pm

My vote is pending until i duel him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.   TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TrillstackZ - Glen Park Bloods application.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: [GPB] Glen Park Bloods Clan :: Join Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: