Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban appeal

Go down 
+2
Wes
__SiriuS__
6 posters
AuthorMessage
__SiriuS__

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Good evening everyone!

I would like to ask for an unban for my account __SiriuS__ . Earlier this day I was playing on LSSW server and all of sudden the server just lost connection with my computer. Anyway, I shot down the game and re-logged again, however this time server wouldn't even allow me to enter my account and immediately responded that I've been banned from this server. Despite the fact that I have never used hacks in my life, don't know how and most importantly don't know why would I use them. I think I can find many players, who would confirm my words. My IP address is IP:83.208.83.82 .
Is there any other thing I need to accomplish to get unban? Sorry for not being properly informed this is my first time I've been posting on the forum.

Anyway have a great night and cheers for any responds

SiriuS

Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Need to wait for [BR]The_Pranesh , [BR]Lorenzo or [BR]Faqahat.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:12 am

Quote :
12/1/2014 @ 5:57:55 [SYSTEM BAN] __SiriuS__ has been banned for 'Weapon Hacks' Weapon:  Ammo: 0
Wait for pranesh to decide.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 am

I can promise this guy is not hacking, he is my brother from different mother, but not just IG but also in real life. We are friends for whole life and we always plays together on one server, when one cant play somewhere, we both move to another. But we dont want to leave LSSW, we both like it really much. This guy NEVER hacks and i am sure of it Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 am

[BR]Killa_Bee wrote:
I can promise this guy is not hacking, he is my brother from different mother, but not just IG but also in real life. We are friends for whole life and we always plays together on one server, when one cant play somewhere, we both move to another. But we dont want to leave LSSW, we both like it really much. This guy NEVER hacks and i am sure of it Wink
Agree, i know good players of LSSW.
I support for unban, and investigate the anti cheats please, hunter should be unbanned too, i believe he dont hack either.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:48 am

Killabee,
I will unban this guy only cause you support him.
If he is banned in future again Would you be responsible for it ?
If yes, He will be unbanned then
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:11 pm

If he is banned anytime in the future, it wont be his fault, i am sure of it. This guy never hacks and i will stand behind him in any moment. This guy is part of my family, i know him for 16 years, we play SAMP together for 6 years. And i know he NEVER used any type of hack. So yes Sir, i will be responsible for this guy anytime.
Back to top Go down
__SiriuS__

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:34 pm

Cheers to my brother for standing up for me! Smile However, Pranesh you promised that you will unban me under the condition that KillaBee would bail for me which he did so we haven't you unban me yet?
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 pm

https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t2250-read-this-before-posting-to-get-unbanned

This Made on a reason
Follow the Proper Format And make an other unban apply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal    Unban appeal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal
Page 1 of 1