HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__RegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy New Year: regards for the time spent together.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username :

PostSubject: Happy New Year: regards for the time spent together.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:16 pm

This wishes are not for your server , it is for you personally.
Farewell 2013...It gave us much cause for laughter and joy , but put us also in a lot of choices and pathways. And the ways always give freedom to make our own choice for direction. Don't wait for someone else to show you your own way , because everyone bears his own waist and bags . In 2014 i wish you always to recognize the truth , i wish you to be inspired and win each of your personal battles frivolously. Be thrilled and sincere , hug and be hugged....Most importantly be healthy and free . Let 2014 be a peaceful, tolerant, free and cheerful for all you .
And the thing that i tried to teach you but i failed - be united , because this makes the strength.
Special wishes to Faqahat for the time spent together , the battles we fought together....Is time to move on .
Happy New Year!

Ped Dep ако пак отвориш форума и прочетеш това поздрави приятелите си тук , те те помнят и много уважават . Ти бе причината да съм част от това общество и никой друг .  I love you 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year: regards for the time spent together.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Happy new year =D
Welcome 2014, goodbye 2013

Wow, ped is still watching us Surprised

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year: regards for the time spent together.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Really nice words, i wish you all the best Angel, and to all good people who plays on LSSW server. I hope year 2014 will be way more better than this one

Back to top Go down
[LY]_Divz
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : [LY]_Divz

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year: regards for the time spent together.   Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:29 am

awesome words angel
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year: regards for the time spent together.   

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year: regards for the time spent together.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1