Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Refund request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mafia

In-game username : Pro[K]iller

Refund request Empty
PostSubject: Refund request   Refund request Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:19 pm

May I please get refunded my score was about 9000 and now it is about 6500. My kills were 8767 and now it is about 6119 my deaths were 3454 and now they are about 2506. My credits were about 8800 and now they are about 6100. Lastly my drugs were about 128and now they are 19. Please refund my sir I need my new stats back also I want to tell you something whenever I logout my stats doesn't save so I get my pervious stats and admins told me to use /save stats more and I will do that but before that may I please get my stats RedBuLL told me that this will be the best way so I did this now please give my stats back. Also can a admin change my forums and IG name to [DA]Dark_Angel please because in the beginning I spelled Angel wrong when I registered I spelled it Angle because those times I was stupid please do these two things refund and change forums and IG name my name right now is [DA]Angle thanks a lot and happy new year
This my stats right now about like this I will update when I am on laptop right now I am on IPad https://i.imgur.com/0pdFMB7.png
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

Refund request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund request   Refund request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:53 am

Post the screenshot when your stats were 8k
Back to top Go down

Refund request
Page 1 of 1