Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event Empty
PostSubject: Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event   Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey Guys, as you know, we dont have many players anymore. Too many bugs, lag, Hackers and more. But 1 another problem is: The players getting bored. And because only level 4 Admins can start Events, the players getting bored and leave. So I thought about an Auto Event. Every 2 Hours or every Hour, the console starts automatical an Event. It will respawn all players and spawn it to a place where the event starts. After the event the last player who standing gets credits or money and they will respawn again. I know its not easy to script that and it should be all automatically! No admin need to start the event. We can get more players and they will STAY. They won't leave because they think its bored. Thats my suggestiona. Please think about it. Thank you for reading.
Best Regards and Merry Christmas to all from RedBuLL
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event   Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:32 am

Hmmm, i prefer manual event, auto event didn't do it as good as human did.
But if this suggestion accepted, don't make it 2 hours, it should be 5 hours i think, and there should be a message like "An auto event just started, /joinevent to join the event" so only people that did /joinevent joins the event and didn't just get teleported randomly without their knowings.

Or make the level 3 can start events.

I think i will give for this time -1
Sorry bully :c
Back to top Go down
briana13
BR Member
BR Member
briana13

In-game username : [BR]Briana14

PostSubject: Re: Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event   Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:47 am

I think this would Be a good Idea so it wont be so BORING everyday. Those players want to have Fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event   Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:03 pm

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
Hmmm, i prefer manual event, auto event didn't do it as good as human did.
But if this suggestion accepted, don't make it 2 hours, it should be 5 hours i think, and there should be a message like "An auto event just started, /joinevent to join the event" so only people that did /joinevent joins the event and didn't just get teleported randomly without their knowings.

Or make the level 3 can start events.

I think i will give for this time -1
Sorry bully :c
yea ok, but level 3 should also can start events, thats a good Idea, we dont have many level 4 admins who joining all the time
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event   Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:21 pm

You don't m,ake events with magic stick...Must know how and where to make it one.
Any admin must discus his events with the others before do them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event   Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Suggestion to get more players: Auto-Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: