Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Earn Free VIP[Refer Players]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

Earn Free VIP[Refer Players] Empty
PostSubject: Earn Free VIP[Refer Players]   Earn Free VIP[Refer Players] Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:30 am

An easy way for certain players to gain a free vip level....Since the number one problem here is the lack of regular,active players...the average player base is from 10-20 on a good day....So my idea is that,offer a chance to get free vip by referring 3 or more players to the server. Now it would be useless if VIP was given right away to the player who referred 3 ore more players...So in order for a player who referred 3 or more people to get VIP,2 out of those 3 or more must be active for a certain period of time. In-game and in the forums as well. This will bring up the player base a bit(Ive tried this when I used to run a server,it works) and give those unfortunate players a chance to get some VIP.

Last edited by AnDrew_ on Wed May 02, 2012 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earn Free VIP[Refer Players]   Earn Free VIP[Refer Players] Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:55 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
[JG]Irfan[BR]
Administrator
Administrator
[JG]Irfan[BR]

In-game username : [JG]Irfan[BR]

PostSubject: Re: Earn Free VIP[Refer Players]   Earn Free VIP[Refer Players] Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:54 am

good idea but wait for faq to answer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xdrworld.co.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earn Free VIP[Refer Players]   Earn Free VIP[Refer Players] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earn Free VIP[Refer Players]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: