Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Administrator Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]Xtreme
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Xtreme

In-game username : [BR]Xtreme

Administrator  Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Administrator Suggestion   Administrator  Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Has You Notice That Players Get Every Time warn by an admin that Please Do not attack admin when they are on duty but Players are some times busy in the fight that they even don't notice so i decided These Things which are The following below Wink

1:When You Go on Admin Duty Your Colour should be different (Like Red or White)
2:Every Ranked Admin has a Special Commands in which The admin should be invisble or dissapeared and the players can not see him in mini map and in-game so the low ranked admin can spectate/spy on players easily what he is doing something like that
3.if the above things are not accepted then allow me to open a topic in which Low Ranked admins which cannot ban a player when he is hacking so they can post some screenshots and the player would be banned by an high admin

Thanks i hope u like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Suggestion   Administrator  Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me, at one point you had to change your color to red.
And with the recent updates on the server they is a team for admins like us therefore players should be aware of whos an admin or not. Also when your are not duty they is a command called /god that you unlock at level 3 so when your on duty people cant kill you. Now for players below level 3 you will just have to put up with it or go to /adminarea to spy on someone ect ect

Good suggestion though
Back to top Go down
[JG]Irfan[BR]
Administrator
Administrator
[JG]Irfan[BR]

In-game username : [JG]Irfan[BR]

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Suggestion   Administrator  Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:09 am

your suggestions are already implemented!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xdrworld.co.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Suggestion   Administrator  Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Administrator Suggestion
Page 1 of 1